Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: - New age new drama -

Wait can someone clarify this "trained 900-1300 elites" on 23 humans. Can anyone math that with prosperous and let's say max arms to give benefit of the doubt. Then we can arrive at roughly what figure was robbed (call it figure X), excluding explore costs (Y), oh and draft costs (D), oh and random factor in finding that many fat targets (call that ???). I wish to employ this genius strat every OOP from now on and get 5th place EOA.

Are we still drinking this cool aid?....

EDIT -

Mathed -

900gc
    540gc fort
    351gc fort/max arms

351 x 1k x 23 = 8m

------

Run down on events

8 million robbed OOP
    Got war with 0 offence trained
    Ghetto KD overpowered by 0 offence strat and WD
    Profit

----

Clearly this is very legitimate and not a fake war at all.
    Last edited by joeblogs; 17-08-2017 at 23:05.
    "Because of the implication"

Postaholic
    well i robbed 400k oop and i only spend 50% stealth and was on a merly 600 thifs on 400 acers, so seems easy.

Enthusiast
    You should also add exploration costs for 10k acres. That should be 1.5 mill more
    It seems all inactives this age landed on island 6

Post Fiend
    Still no ban?

So whats the going rate for crowining this age? Can anyone in sleepy tell me?

Postaholic
    Bart is playing in 7:6. Not 8:6.
    So who is the rogue monarch in 8:6 who present the war offer to 7:6?

Matija?

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by JusticeLeague View Post

Matija?
    Cant be matija, im playing with matija.

Postaholic
    Quote Originally Posted by Vasp View Post
    Cant be matija, im playing with matija.
    OMG, Spartan network so wide. Last age is Spartan 1 and Spartan 2. Now got Spartan3 also?

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by JusticeLeague View Post

Matija?
    Bart is 8:6 monarch. And all of your "math" skills are horrible. They came oop with gc on hand (human sage makes good income if you didn't math that one out yet) and 2.5 tpa robs gc very effectively if you didn't know that too.

Quote Originally Posted by zaza945 View Post
    Bart is 8:6 monarch. And all of your "math" skills are horrible. They came oop with gc on hand (human sage makes good income if you didn't math that one out yet) and 2.5 tpa robs gc very effectively if you didn't know that too.
    Impossible. Human SAGE who explored in pro comes OOP with 2.5 rtpa (equal to rogue starting buff) + draft + dspec train and has enough GC with minimal robs to train 900-1300 elites? Show me how that is even remotely feasible on 1x prov - then show me it on 23x....

So math me that please.

Point being that they didn't train said elites pre war and did in war - which is another FW sign OR they robbed mass multis for cash and took the farm war to train safely on zero def.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by joeblogs View Post
    Impossible. Human SAGE who explored in pro comes OOP with 2.5 rtpa (equal to rogue starting buff) + draft + dspec train and has enough GC with minimal robs to train 900-1300 elites? Show me how that is even remotely feasible on 1x prov - then show me it on 23x....

So math me that please.

Point being that they didn't train said elites pre war and did in war - which is another FW sign OR they robbed mass multis for cash and took the farm war to train safely on zero def.
    I personally robbed @ 30-40k gc/op when went OOP. What you miss is that we had low NW due to lack of troops and that we explore 1-2 hours before exit fort so tpa calcs are based on 400-420 acres and not 600. And there were quite a lot of people with gc OOP, inactives and not. I know one mate found a guy on 800k gc and stole over 500k from him. On top of it we made @ 40k gc/hour when we exit protection, don;t exactly remember how much it was when age started but I believe @ 23k and went up slow till we reached 40k. That is NET income, after the draft costs.

All I know is that we had more gc than we had soldiers for training:)

Now, redo your math pls.
    Last edited by coss; 18-08-2017 at 03:54.

Post Fiend

So math me that please.

Man. you are delusional. How is training elites in war a sign of a fake war. 8:6 (my kd) had 10+ inactives with gc to rob, you think they were planted by 7:6 as multis...?

7:6's humans came oop with 250k+ gc on hand. Thats ~600 elites in prosperity depending on arms. Each one of them could have easily robbed another ~250k gc for another ~600 elites from either our kd or others on the island. And as shai said, they had between 700-1.3k, not all on 1.3k...

Yeah sure, this story has so many plot holes. If you're going to have a FW then don't say anything on the forums, it will work better. Lie poorly and you'll always look guilty. Make up stats that don't add up, and you'll get caught out.

And you're missing the point of my argument. Those stats were provided as evidence to show that this wasn't a fake war - the reality is that they're not credible OR only possible if the exact perfect circumstances occurred (which again is beyond belief).

2.5 rtpa train on human sages (what does this cost if exploring?)
    Explore costs ( figure?)
    Draft ( figure ?)
    Then now 600 or 900 or 1300 elites trained pre war OR in war (what does this cost)

If you seriously think a KD can do all that in 24-36 hours from age start then you're dreaming. Show me how that is possible on 23x provs!!!!

This farm out early age stuff is so boring. What's the incentive for the rest of the community to use strategy and skill to play the game when this happens. Devs should action it.
    Last edited by joeblogs; 18-08-2017 at 04:19.

Yeah sure, this story has so many plot holes. If you're going to have a FW then don't say anything on the forums, it will work better. Lie poorly and you'll always look guilty. Make up stats that don't add up, and you'll get caught out. I mean you could always finish 5th again if you keep this up.
    And it seems to be when you have poor grasp of math and game strategy it's easier to scream cheating. The fact that you don't chose to even bother arguing anymore shows how wrong you are

Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    And it seems to be when you have poor grasp of math and game strategy it's easier to scream cheating. The fact that you don't chose to even bother arguing anymore shows how wrong you are
    Mate show me the numbers please - seriously show me.

Mate show me the numbers please - seriously show me.
    It's been explained to you a couple of times already can't help that you can't take in the information.

Thread Information