Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: - New age new drama -

Director of Age Changes
    Bart starting off strong. What's the next level after being barred from charting?
    Discord: Hex | IRC: Hextor / Avenger

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Judge View Post
    Time to ban Bart?
    Why is everyone blaming bart for this if he is here playing with us? I crack up at you guys, seriously XD. We have a bart imposter now? Desperate & Funny.

Coss, wd from the fake war at min time.

Quote Originally Posted by Vasp View Post
    Why is everyone blaming bart for this if he is here playing with us? I crack up at you guys, seriously XD. We have a bart imposter now? Desperate & Funny.

Coss, wd from the fake war at min time.
    so he does multi also? even more reasons to get deleted.
    You're a team player, a save the day super hero... I hate people like you.

Post Demon
    It is funny how the 0 offense kingdom is the only one really hitting, war started february 1st after all. But I guess whoever is taking a look at this will hopefully make the right decission about it. Way to muddy for me with only a sn, but if it smells fishy and swims it might be a fish.

I take it if Sleepy is getting baited by Bart they might not considder to be on good terms with him anymore?

Quote Originally Posted by Madchess View Post
    It is funny how the 0 offense kingdom is the only one really hitting, war started february 1st after all. But I guess whoever is taking a look at this will hopefully make the right decission about it. Way to muddy for me with only a sn, but if it smells fishy and swims it might be a fish.

I take it if Sleepy is getting baited by Bart they might not considder to be on good terms with him anymore?
    Sleepy had different plans for OOP. Read up what Shai said.
    As for hitting, in case u didn't know, human produce gc - check the changes and take into consideration sci changes also. Plenty gc. With 20% arms - straight out of oop and into Prosperus stance - you can do some math and figure out how many leets can be trained / hour.
    You're a team player, a save the day super hero... I hate people like you.

Quote Originally Posted by Madchess View Post

If you took an sn you can also see we couldn't even hit for the first 2-3h of war. We did train 2 tpa on the whole KD for oop and released 500 def specs and trained 800-1300 elites first hour in prosperous stance oop with gc we stocked and stole plus soldiers we saved up.

Then we got hit and got the war offer.

After 2-3h of war we nsed their all soldier and no thieves inactives provs and hit them on land def. After 5-6h we got offense to hit their suicide attackers on 4K def. Hardly very impressive first day of war but better than nothing.

I'm sure admins will look into it and make the right decision. And as I said in my previous post; Can't blame people for thinking it looks suspicious cause it does. But if you know me and Coss you know we would never set up a farm war.

Still haters gonna hate and trolls gonna troll but everyone I have talked to so far understand the situation and don't think we did anything wrong and that's enough for me. As long as my friends believe us I'm good
    Last edited by Shai; 16-08-2017 at 19:25.
    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Regular
    Just delete and ban this cheating noobs..... u devs make us non cheating top players quit every minute... STOP this once and for all.... u will have 1k players for next age...and ill prob play candy crush then this ....

The "u wont be on ranks" stuff made them think.... "meh.... this devs are easy to take" ... so they will do all sort of "smart plays"

Good luck and seems getting back to the game was a stupid thing to do...

Enjoy the game.. while it lasts...

Dragos----- Ruthless

Quote Originally Posted by HellDragos View Post
    Just delete and ban this cheating noobs..... u devs make us non cheating top players quit every minute... STOP this once and for all.... u will have 1k players for next age...and ill prob play candy crush then this ....

The "u wont be on ranks" stuff made them think.... "meh.... this devs are easy to take" ... so they will do all sort of "smart plays"

Good luck and seems getting back to the game was a stupid thing to do...

Enjoy the game.. while it lasts...

Dragos----- Ruthless
    https://youtu.be/bB7fgX6H9_M

Needs to get out more
    Zero offense oop was a strat that worked for another top kingdom; I can't recall who. Godly had a different point of view, seeing the strat as too risky. Somebody probably already said this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Emeriti. Caused godly to rage quit* lol

*The forums at least. I assume the game as well

Regular
    Lets not bull**** our selfs Strat0... u and everyone here knows they are scum.... Im not gonna use names... but they know ...

Ill bloody do one alliance and simply make them quit... if devs wont do anything about it...

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by HellDragos View Post
    Lets not bull**** our selfs Strat0... u and everyone here knows they are scum.... Im not gonna use names... but they know ...

Ill bloody do one alliance and simply make them quit... if devs wont do anything about it...
    To whom are you referring to ?
    Hater of the people that have nothing constructive to say on forums.

Regular
    the cheaters? are we not over that?

Veteran
    Dragos is your bro sleeping? Last time you forget to take your pills he ended up explaining why you didn.t grow up yet ... say hi to Alex from me and tell him to keep you away ftom forums.

Seems crazy is the new black here
    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Thread Information