Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: - New age new drama -

So there was an agreed war with multiple / all (?) provs on 0 offence? How is that a war? That's entering into something in which one or both sides cannot compete in - isn't this a FW? Even if set up with the intent of deletions, isn't this still a FW. Call a spade a spade please - 0 offence OOP war - WD to allow win - how many coincidences need apply here. Suss.
    "Because of the implication"

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by joeblogs View Post
    So there was an agreed war with multiple / all (?) provs on 0 offence? How is that a war? That's entering into something in which one or both sides cannot compete in - isn't this a FW? Even if set up with the intent of deletions, isn't this still a FW. Call a spade a spade please - 0 offence OOP war - WD to allow win - how many coincidences need apply here. Suss.
    its only a fake war if its spartans doing "it". you guys seriously need to check the new rules

Postaholic
    Quote Originally Posted by Vasp View Post
    I have no clue why people are blaming bart about this. Bart is with us... anyways, its funny bart is the go-to-person to blame for whatever reason. Bart elected trump.
    So bart is not in 8:6? Then who is coss talking about? Imaginary multi planted by himself then claim is Bart? Well, this is getting interesting

Regardless of a plant. If you go to war with no offence and win - how is that a war? That's a game mechanic abuse. It's like watching a 100 meter dash with legless sprinters. Technically you can do it, but it's not a sprint.
    "Because of the implication"

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by JusticeLeague View Post
    So bart is not in 8:6? Then who is coss talking about? Imaginary multi planted by himself then claim is Bart? Well, this is getting interesting
    I dont honestly know. Seems like bart trolled coss on IRC saying it was him... but I know for a fact it isnt Bart (because he just set me as sitter 5 hours ago due to work). Personally i think it was dumb Bart told coss it was him if it isnt him. But bart might be drunk and I dont judge drunk people, specially a drunken bart.

Veteran
    Reset age

Scribe
    so let's say they are all innocent and didn't know each other and there was no history(yea I know, I have a hard time with that too)
    sending a war proposal with 0 offense , wouldn't that at the very least be considered baiting?
    Like a karate champ wearing a kick me sign just to have an excuse to beat people up.

wow! u consider that if a 100 spot kd hits a top 10 kd, sends lame ingame messages full of excrements, and the top 10 kd can release stuff to declare them, not to do it cuz u say its fw?
    this causes precedent to all the ghettos outthere, giving them the upperhand in this game.
    yes we send them the war proposal, AFTER they wd'ed theirs cuz we already released the deff specs so we can accept THEIRS. what did u expected us to do, after we got in 75% range and 500 dspecs lacking on each prov?
    yes we had 0 off, cuz our plan was to stay in prosperus stance for as much as possible to train leets.
    Last edited by freaka; 17-08-2017 at 04:01.
    You're a team player, a save the day super hero... I hate people like you.

Postaholic
    Quote Originally Posted by freaka View Post
    wow! u consider that if a 100 spot kd hits a top 10 kd, sends lame ingame messages full of excrements, and the top 10 kd can release stuff to declare them, not to do it cuz u say its fw?
    this causes precedent to all the ghettos outthere, giving them the upperhand in this game.
    yes we send them the war proposal, AFTER they wd'ed theirs cuz we already releases the deff specs so we can accept THEIRS. what did u expected us to do, after we got in 75% range and 500 dspecs lacking on each prov?
    yes we had 0 off, cuz our plan was to stay in prosperus stance for as much as possible to train leets.
    Try harder pls....almost

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by JusticeLeague View Post
    Try harder pls....almost
    God, they change their story each time...

Quote Originally Posted by Vasp View Post
    God, they change their story each time...
    trolls will be trolls, and idiots will sadly remain idiots.
    You're a team player, a save the day super hero... I hate people like you.

Regular
    trolls will be trolls, and idiots will sadly remain idiots.
    I assume this guy will get a ban for using offensive language. Right moderators, or do you guys just ban those u dont like?

We have had a war agreement DB already

Scribe
    yes we send them the war proposal, AFTER they wd'ed theirs cuz we already released the deff specs so we can accept THEIRS. what did u expected us to do, after we got in 75% range and 500 dspecs lacking on each prov?
    well let's say you had trained offense , you could have just retalled and then even punished them for having the audacity to hit you even though you were bigger.
    you could have even trained some offense and then later just hit them.
    but instead you claim they shouldn't have hit you because you were bigger even though you didn't have offense nor apparently enough defense to defend your land. and so you decided to take them to war...
    if they had given you hostile and you declared...no argument from me at all. it happens. but they didn't give you hostile.
    if you had no offense and they could break you...why didn't they give you hostile?

do you understand how that does not sound real believable to many?

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Goodwitch View Post
    well let's say you had trained offense , you could have just retalled and then even punished them for having the audacity to hit you even though you were bigger.
    you could have even trained some offense and then later just hit them.
    but instead you claim they shouldn't have hit you because you were bigger even though you didn't have offense nor apparently enough defense to defend your land. and so you decided to take them to war...
    if they had given you hostile and you declared...no argument from me at all. it happens. but they didn't give you hostile.
    if you had no offense and they could break you...why didn't they give you hostile?

do you understand how that does not sound real believable to many?
    You are getting on strategical thinking and that's clearly not your strong side. I will not even try to explain you how some things work cause apparently for you only offense and defense at a certain point in time matters;)

Thread Information