Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: - New age new drama -

Regular
    Hahaha coss.. ty for telling me to get my pills.... u should lose the hamburgers too.... might help...

See... u again talk rude... even if i didnt say any names...I might be right? are u cheating ,coss?

Knowing where u played.... seems funny to think of u as a utopia player...
    Last edited by HellDragos; 16-08-2017 at 22:41.

Post Demon
    I'm certainly not trying to troll just stating what I find does not match, you blame this on Bart yet your own kingdom did the war offer that was accepted, while everyone could easily see it is a scrub kingdom most likely filled with inactives and randoms.

If you did a nw drop is that something you do so you can get in range of random scrub kingdoms to offer a war? If the king there was not working with you how come it got accepted, it might make sense to threten a drawn out hostile or something, but offering and accepting a war does not benifit the smaller kingdom at all.

Is it even verified Bart was the king of that kingdom? And even if he is did Coss not state that he considder himself to be on relatively good terms with Bart quite recently in another thread? why would he do this to get you actioned then?

It might be that you are right and have been set up, but things are rather fishy as it started as a result of you offering war, I bet this other kingdom hardly had the capacity to give you a button by hitting. As I also stated it is to muddy for me to figure out, and I'm happy I'm not the one that needs to investigate this, but something smells and it is not a pleasant smell.

Come on, keep it clean please.

Regular
    I allways play clean ma`am

Post Fiend
    @Madchess You are entitled to an opinion, but you got your facts wrong.
    Read what Shai had to say and Zaza's post for a better understanding of the situation.
    Hater of the people that have nothing constructive to say on forums.

Saying your opinion once or twice is stating your opinion. Constantly saying it over and over and over and being rude about it is not stating your opinion, it's being an ass.

This is a worldwide forum, not an American forum where the 1st Amendment freedoms are paramount. The forum rules actually state "Insults, flames, and attacks on other individuals or groups" and ""Trolling" (posts only intended to stir up trouble)" are not allowed. Seems pretty straight forward to me.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Sassy_Wolfie View Post
    Saying your opinion once or twice is stating your opinion. Constantly saying it over and over and over and being rude about it is not stating your opinion, it's being an ass.

This is a worldwide forum, not an American forum where the 1st Amendment freedoms are paramount. The forum rules actually state "Insults, flames, and attacks on other individuals or groups" and ""Trolling" (posts only intended to stir up trouble)" are not allowed. Seems pretty straight forward to me.
    How about you focus on the issue at hand and start banning Coss for cheating? Thank you. Anyone can see this is a fake war, they even offered the war invitation and dropped nw to fight a scrub kingdom... Ban and eliminate from the charts.

Scribe
    Quote Originally Posted by noobs View Post
    @Madchess You are entitled to an opinion, but you got your facts wrong.
    Read what Shai had to say and Zaza's post for a better understanding of the situation.
    Zaza said he/she didn't find out afterwards it's bart...not where she found out. might have just assumed like everyone else. not really a good character witness in this case

coss said the "bart" kd offered war, then withdrew it and then shai offered it again or his kingdom anyway at which point the "bart kingdom" accepted.

which part of madchess statement was wrong?

Scribe
    Quote Originally Posted by Vasp View Post
    How about you focus on the issue at hand and start banning Coss for cheating? Thank you. Anyone can see this is a fake war, they even offered the war invitation and dropped nw to fight a scrub kingdom... Ban and eliminate from the charts.
    not her job. she is mod not dev. she has no powers in game

Quote Originally Posted by Sassy_Wolfie View Post

Comment removed for personal attack
    Last edited by Sassy_Wolfie; 17-08-2017 at 02:15.

Regular
    Is he rlly cheating?? Is he doing bad things??? Neah.... i would never think of bart doing that.... aaa sorry i mean coss not bart

Postaholic
    Nice story from Zaza.
    Some questions? is 8:6 a new kingdom or? How did Bart become the monarch again? And how you come to know he is Bart? You mean you dunno before the age starts?

Also is there a possibility that Coss and Bart have another platform, communicating the FW, given how good term they are on? Then they realized things getting out of hand, Bart sacrifice, Coss stop hits. Making it sound like the rogue kingdom is 8:6 and not the greedy and guilty 7:6?
    Anyway, Bart main kingdom isn't in 8"6, I supposed.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by JusticeLeague View Post
    Nice story from Zaza.
    Some questions? is 8:6 a new kingdom or? How did Bart become the monarch again? And how you come to know he is Bart? You mean you dunno before the age starts?

Also is there a possibility that Coss and Bart have another platform, communicating the FW, given how good term they are on? Then they realized things getting out of hand, Bart sacrifice, Coss stop hits. Making it sound like the rogue kingdom is 8:6 and not the greedy and guilty 7:6?
    Anyway, Bart main kingdom isn't in 8"6, I supposed.
    I have no clue why people are blaming bart about this. Bart is with us... anyways, its funny bart is the go-to-person to blame for whatever reason. Bart elected trump.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    That's what we in the business call a reputation. It's earned, not given.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    That's what we in the business call a reputation. It's earned, not given.
    I know what you mean. You, jefft and bishop have a reputation of being bias. But I still love you guys. Big fan.

Now that I have sucked up to you, would u mind banning coss for cheating? :)

hugs n kisses

Thread Information