Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: - New age new drama -

Postaholic
    Quote Originally Posted by coss View Post
    You are getting on strategical thinking and that's clearly not your strong side. I will not even try to explain you how some things work cause apparently for you only offense and defense at a certain point in time matters;)
    In another word, Coss isn't going to impart his cheating knowledge to Goodwitch.

Post Demon
    @Godwitch I hardly think my post was the one that merited a warning just the last one before a warning was given, I have not done any personal attacks or called for the deletion of any kingdom, I've merely given my oppinion on the situation as I see it and repeatedly stated I'm not the one who is going to judge it.

The moment the owners comes out and state that there is nothing wrong with a whoring kingdom releasing 500 specs across the board right OOP to get in range of a small ghetto that somehow accept their non benifitting war offer, and that coss is innocent and Bart fully to blame, then I'll accept that as the assesment.

If however they find there is evdence enougth to suspect FW and Coss should be deleted, suspended or in other ways punished I'll accept that as the assesment as well and considder them cheaters.

It is not fully unheard off that a ghetto monarch thinks keeping the bigger kingdom in a war will give them the win because the bigger kingdom don't benifit at all for anything going past mintime when there is no targets to be had, but I never heard of any ghetto kings that would declare the war for that reason, they usually just don't mind if the button is given.

Scribe
    Quote Originally Posted by coss View Post
    You are getting on strategical thinking and that's clearly not your strong side. I will not even try to explain you how some things work cause apparently for you only offense and defense at a certain point in time matters;)
    so you are saying sending them a war proposal was strategic? I am not accusing anyone of anything. Not my fault you guys keep changing the narrative and make yourselves look guilty.

@madchess, not sure why you addressed that post to me ? the only thing i can come up with is that you read my post wrong or i was unclear. I was just telling noobz that all you did was present what was said by the people involved after he claimed you had your facts all wrong

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Goodwitch View Post
    so you are saying sending them a war proposal was strategic? I am not accusing anyone of anything. Not my fault you guys keep changing the narrative and make yourselves look guilty.

@madchess, not sure why you addressed that post to me ? the only thing i can come up with is that you read my post wrong or i was unclear. I was just telling noobz that all you did was present what was said by the people involved after he claimed you had your facts all wrong
    Guyz... anything anyone will say on the matter will not bring new information or shed light to the issue at hand. My suggestion : lets drop it, and let the admins do their job.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DmYLrxR0Y8
    Hater of the people that have nothing constructive to say on forums.

Tricking noobs into a farmwar oop may be ****ty but hardly cheating.

I guess the problem is that theres too much to gain from farmwars. Its pretty easy to cause one and its hard to action them as fake wars without somewhat arbitrary actioning.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Vasp View Post
    I know what you mean. You, jefft and bishop have a reputation of being bias. But I still love you guys. Big fan.

Now that I have sucked up to you, would u mind banning coss for cheating? :)

hugs n kisses
    I really don't think you know what I do around here lol

I like to post
    Dont matter in what direction drama go you can expect my full support for it to grow! :)
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

Quote Originally Posted by Goodwitch View Post
    We havent changed anything in our narrative. How many times do I need to say this: We came OOP on 0 offense with soldiers and gc stocked. right OOP we stole gc from inactives with our 2-2.5 tpa that we had on every province, released 500 def specs for more soldiers (those that stole enough gc to retrain 500 def specs to elites on top of their stored soldiers), entered prosperous stance and put between 700-1300 elites in training depending on how much u stole. That made us look like a weak opponent and easy farm OOP, but anyone taking proper intel and doing some maths could figure out we would have 1500 elites 12h later and 2k 24h later and so on. And we had stables, rax and tgs build already so it was clear we would be fight ready after 12h. To us 8:6 seemed like a cocky ghetto thinking they could farm us cause they had offense OOP and we not and they couldnt see 24h ahead. Should we not war someone in range OOP that taunt us because they cant see the long term picture?

We werent afraid to enter war cause we could night strike them to hell right away and hit their all solider inactives after a few hours as offense came in. Its a strategic choice. Nowhere does it say you have to have offense right when you enter war. We had kickass tpa to use right away. We chose a strategy that gave us all elite offense right away (with better econ then going with more spec army). Several kds have used that strategy before OOP, its not news. We were in no hurry to go all off specs and into a slugfest right OOP cause human sages suck at that. Like Coss said. If you know strategy you know the advantages of our choice.
    Last edited by Shai; 17-08-2017 at 16:23.
    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Elit View Post
    Dont matter in what direction drama go you can expect my full support for it to grow! :)
    Elit i miss you! My current king is so fat that Dora cant even explore him.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Elit View Post
    Elit Muad'Dib, we need a new age goal. :)

Quote Originally Posted by Shai View Post
    We havent changed anything in our nattative. How many times do I need to say this: We came OOP on 0 offense with soldiers and gc stocked. right OOP we stole gc from inactives with our 2-2.5 tpa that we had on every province, released 500 def specs for more soldiers (those that stole enough gc to retrain 500 def specs to elites on top of their stored soldiers), entered prosperous stance and put between 700-1300 elites in training depending on how much u stole. That made us look like a weak opponent and easy farm OOP, but anyone taking proper intel and doing some maths could figure out we would have 1500 elites 12h later and 2k 24h later and so on. And we had stables, rax and tgs build already so it was clear we would be fight ready after 12h. To us 8:6 seemed like a cocky ghetto thinking they could farm us cause they had offense OOP and we not and they couldnt see 24h ahead. Should we not war someone in range OOP that taunt us because they cant see the long term picture?

We werent afraid to enter war cause we could night strike them to hell right away and hit their all solider inactives after a few hours as offense came in. Its a strategic choice. Nowhere does it say you have to have offense right when you enter war. We had kickass tpa to use right away. We chose a strategy that gave us all elite offense right away (with better econ then going with more spec army). Several kds have used that strategy before OOP, its not news. We were in no hurry to go all off specs and into a slugfest right OOP cause human sages suck at that. Like Coss said. If you know strategy you know the advantages of our choice.
    Sounds valid to me.
    Played in Freeakstyle from 2009 to age 72 (2017) <3 - 7honor 1war crown | On a break

Quote Originally Posted by Shai View Post
    we stole gc from inactives with our 2-2.5 tpa that we had on every province, released 500 def specs for more soldiers (those that stole enough gc to retrain 500 def specs to elites on top of their stored soldiers), entered prosperous stance and put between 700-1300 elites in training depending on how much u stole. .
    Stole 900k to 1.2 million per human OOP.... Yeah ok, right. Are you playing the same game, because I call bs.
    "Because of the implication"

Quote Originally Posted by joeblogs View Post
    Stole 900k to 1.2 million per human OOP.... Yeah ok, right. Are you playing the same game, because I call bs.
    No where did he say they stole 900k+. Stealing with the prosperous stance/pump is how they trained their offense. Don't think its far fetched with humans.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by joeblogs View Post
    We already had @ 300 k gc stocked per province. Elite on human at 115% BE with 20% arms in prosperous is 390 gc/elite or so. You can do your calculation on your own for rest I guess

Post Fiend
    Very well-planned strategy from 7:6. They just couldn't foresee this incident.

I see no problem with them entering war with tons of leets available in the next 12-24 hours.

Thread Information