Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast

Thread: - New age new drama -

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by sexual harassment panda View Post
    You are profiting massively from a war that both you and the devs found questionable.
    What dev did find this war questionable ? Care to provide sources that back this statement ?
    Hater of the people that have nothing constructive to say on forums.

If I were Dave and Jeff I would ignore this until the EOA. Just remove them from the rankings at end of age. easy.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Arka View Post
    If I were Dave and Jeff I would ignore this until the EOA. Just remove them from the rankings at end of age. easy.
    I love how quiet jefft is right now in comparison to when he deleted sparta from "his" rankings and gave to his friends a "crown" or 2. I wasnt joking before about the rules, its clear as water: if u are sparta, then ban... if u are not sparta, laissez faire

in conclusion: BIAS AF

Post Fiend
    @bishop U may proceed with ur ban in order to shut me up. I got plenty of other accounts to spam this forum with :P

Quote Originally Posted by Vasp View Post
    @bishop U may proceed with ur ban in order to shut me up.
    I second this motion...
    “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.”
    - unknown

So vasp is Bart..

Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    So vasp is Bart..
    He is just a puppet of Bart..
    “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.”
    - unknown

Quote Originally Posted by umajon911 View Post
    He is just a puppet of Bart..
    *muppet

and real talk: the explore just before oop and then train leets strat is pretty established by now.

don't say muppet. If he is Barts he is more of a Buppet.
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Scribe
    so wait, what happened to telling the devs to take all your gains from this war? That grand noble gesture of reporting a fake war and voluntarily giving up your gains because you are all about the fair play?
    At the time it gave you some credibility...smart move

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Vasp View Post
    @bishop U may proceed with ur ban in order to shut me up. I got plenty of other accounts to spam this forum with :P
    Request granted.

Also, if I catch you bypassing your ban I have no issues with permabanning your accounts. Threatening the mods/admins is generally a very stupid path to take.

Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    Request granted.

Also, if I catch you bypassing your ban I have no issues with permabanning your accounts. Threatening the mods/admins is generally a very stupid path to take.
    Your time as a mod is soon to come to an end, and you threatening the playerbase isn't going to help your case, either.
    -- Freedom Valley - Cartoon Networth - Harsh Cheeses - HaLL of FORCE - The Fantastic Trollfags - Polar Bears - Simians - Pew Pew - RoO - Mango Unchained - RoO

Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    Request granted.

I work with finance and legal, no where in that sentence is that considered a legal threat. Well played taking Vasps word out of context and abuse your privileges as a Moderator.

Quote Originally Posted by gan View Post
    I work with finance and legal, no where in that sentence is that considered a legal threat. Well played taking Vasps word out of context and abuse your privileges as a Moderator.
    Lol, applying law to an international internet forum. Good luck pursuing this hot case in court.
    "Because of the implication"

Thread Information