Page 3 of 14 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: - New age new drama -

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by SBWildFire View Post
    how does not having my name on a chart deter people? lets look at baseball. yeah taking everyones names out of the hall of fame and out of the records really stopped people from using steroids...
    You're right. The millions of dollars we get paid to play Utopia is enough that we shouldn't care about rankings. A really wonderful analogy.

Quote Originally Posted by realm of ding dong View Post
    You're right. The millions of dollars we get paid to play Utopia is enough that we shouldn't care about rankings. A really wonderful analogy.
    who cares what your rank is you ****ing won. if you win you win. there's no one that's gonna take the win away from YOU, your not gonna be punished for cheating your way to the top. If at the end of the age my kingdom is on top and we are #1 what do i care about a ranking system thats posted latter that no one will go back and look at. the facts are the people win/manipulate the game at the current time and don't care about the other stuff.

Postaholic
    The Largest Kingdoms in the World (as of February 13 of YR0).

Rank 1
    Unnamed kingdom (7:6)
    13,310 acres

WW bonus not included. War not even 24h. I guess this is really a much better way to establish a lead when whoring. Salute***

who are these ghetto

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by ChaSiuBao View Post
    who are these ghetto
    Idk, they should all be reset to 400 acres

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Bestest Ever View Post
    Idk, they should all be reset to 400 acres
    Its a clear fake war, most likely an allied/friend kingdom giving Coss an early start. Bishop told me he would ban me again if I ever said jefft and he were bias... I guess this is their chance to show if they are bias or not. implement last age's measures and delete off charts.
    Last edited by Vasp; 16-08-2017 at 09:38.

Postaholic
    Quote Originally Posted by Vasp View Post
    Its a clear fake war, most likely an allied/friend kingdom giving Coss an early start. Palem told me he would ban me again if I ever said jefft and he were bias... I guess this is their chance to show if they are bias or not. implement last age's measures and delete off charts.
    And guess what, 8:6 provinces are still actively exploring...seem like they aren't feeding enough to 7:6..OMG..

Quote Originally Posted by Vasp View Post
    Its a clear fake war, most likely an allied/friend kingdom giving Coss an early start. Palem told me he would ban me again if I ever said jefft and he were bias... I guess this is their chance to show if they are bias or not. implement last age's measures and delete off charts.
    Or get rid of an issue now and just ban you :-)
    “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.”
    - unknown

I think these

BB will GB some kingdom.
    Div wont end top 5
    Ems is back and strong will win the age - will have backup of 2-3 other "abs" kingdoms.

and hope these

Bart and Matjia will be back to old tricks and lotsa fun.
    Bart will come back to forum to save us all !!!!

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by umajon911 View Post
    Or get rid of an issue now and just ban you :-)
    my bad, it wasnt palem but bishop

"Bishop, you need to start respecting free speech. In what way was that post a violation of a rule? The lack of neutrality of the mods in this game is ruining it entirely. Cant you see the drop in the player base? any autocriticism? grow some balls and learn how to take feedback. I completely disagree with the mods decision about giving BB a "crown" and I have a right to complain and protest about it. You have a right to disagree but banning me from speaking is an act of cowardice. Like I said before, grow a pair or let someone else do the moderating in a non-bias way.

anyways, take care, have a nice day
    You dont have free speech here. Any more claims of bias will see a larger ban."

XDDD love this guy, must be a trump voter

Come on Devs, just reset both KDs that's fake warring and get it sorted + remove their explore pools so they can't redo it.
    War is what happens when language fails.

Veteran
    For everyone talking sh!t in here:

We have nothing to do with this. We reported it to David ourselves and stopped hitting them. I hope admins do the right thing and stop the war soon cause these noobs(aka barta apparently) are just being a pain in the a$$ and try to do ops and do abducts. It is no interest for us to farm anyone and asked David to remove all the land we took:

- Traditional march: 56 (881 acres)

Overall this hurts us more than it helps us as soon as we do not benefit from Prosperous stance and we released quite some troops to get in war range.

Hope this clears things out for now and owners of the game solve this asap!

PS: not 100% sure it's bart who did this but if it's him he should be banned from joining this game again, and same should happen to anyone that is destroying this game and the fun for others!

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by coss View Post
    For everyone talking sh!t in here:

We have nothing to do with this. We reported it to David ourselves and stopped hitting them. I hope admins do the right thing and stop the war soon cause these noobs(aka barta apparently) are just being a pain in the a$$ and try to do ops and do abducts. It is no interest for us to farm anyone and asked David to remove all the land we took:

- Traditional march: 56 (881 acres)

Overall this hurts us more than it helps us as soon as we do not benefit from Prosperous stance and we released quite some troops to get in war range.

Hope this clears things out for now and owners of the game solve this asap!

PS: not 100% sure it's bart who did this but if it's him he should be banned from joining this game again, and same should happen to anyone that is destroying this game and the fun for others!
    Why did you release troops to get into war range if you think that war does not benefit you?

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Milkman View Post
    Why did you release troops to get into war range if you think that war does not benefit you?
    As it turned to be a "farmout war" and we do not hit and will probably be pushed out naked in the big bad world do you think it benefits us?

They hit us 3x and started to send cheese messages about how we are hiding under NW difference not to get raped and sh!t like that. Ofc we went for it to rape their a$$es. Or we should just eat the hits from them and not go for war where we can crush em easy as soon as we were sitting on 3 tpa raw? I don't think this game should become something where a smaller kd can do hits and make fun of a bigger kd and the big one to just swallow hits and jokes afraid of not being sanctioned cause some noobs think it's fun to destroy it for others. For what it's worth, the war from a technical point of view is legit. If we decided to report it and stop hits till it's resolved that's another story.

Veteran
    Update:

They started to hit us so we hit them also.

Thread Information