Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Delete 7:6

Forum Addict
    Shai is abs lap dog, would never had allowed him in playing in Swea. Also Shai is to experienced and was not ghetto enough to play in SWEA.

Quote Originally Posted by Mansoor View Post
    Shai is abs lap dog, would never had allowed him in playing in Swea. Also Shai is to experienced and was not ghetto enough to play in SWEA.
    I accept this and concede I was wrong about him being in swea. Regardless, had knowledge of the incident as we all do.

Veteran
    Remove bonuses and freeze kds. Only fair action in my opinion

Sir Postalot
    Quote Originally Posted by markers View Post
    Remove bonuses and freeze kds. Only fair action in my opinion
    Remove bonus is fine enough, it clearly wasn't coordinated if one side had no offense to 4x. (Although I haven't seen papers). But reports of them having no offense would seem to indicate it wasn't coordinated, as was their explore strat if they had no offense.

I'd suspect the fairest thing would be letting them take the land gained in war since it wasn't maximized and what they'd have gotten or close doing it doing some random whoring strategy like the other top kingdoms.

You can't punish 25 cause one random dude, but at a certain point monarchs need to realize if you're getting a button from a kd filled with 70 NWPA dudes, don't press it. I made BB raze it off one age and I didn't even play in BB that age, you guys need to start doing the same. I've never seen anything remotely close to anyone on the server doing anything like we did that age in razing those acres off. Just stop being ****bags, seriously.

At the same time if the devs can confirm its Bart, just perma ban the dude already. He coulda made some fun dynamics if he could control himself, but its clear he can't.
    Last edited by Bishop; 17-08-2017 at 11:33.

Veteran
    I will give one answer just for the sake of it even if I tend to ignore people like Steel.

First of all, from a technical point of view this war has nothing wrong in it. There was nothing outside the rules to get the war started and there is nothing inside the war to make it look anything else than it is.

Now:

1. if we had offense or not OOP is a kd strategy and a risk we took. I will not get into details people like Steel and other haters won't understand. I would like to point out however that we were sitting on very good tpa and had a lot of stocked resources to make use of the Prosperous stance. Each province had @ 1k elites in train and gc stocked + we made OOP @ 40-45k gc/tick with aggressive draft. 24 hours into the age we would all sit on @ 3-4 k elites (more offense than anyone else starting as undead or avian or whatever) and had 2.5 k def specs per province already trained, Enough not to get 2x. We assumed we would get waved first 12-14 hours of OOP and have at least 1 button to press for war. Is this against any rules? Doubt it.
    2. ONLY reason I went to speak with David was cause I found out that the monarch of the kd we are in war with is Bart and I knew his problems with the admins. I told David if he feels anything is wrong to ASAP stop the war and put us back in Prosperous. As it was then proved Bart only did this cause he has a problem with the admins (his problems and not mine) and wants to carry on with his battle with them. Is Sleepy just the lucky (or unlucky - just time will tell) kd? yes it is.
    3. The kd we war was not on our island when freezie started. It was some kd that appeared over the past 24 hours of the freezie. We were already on the setup we have and already had the plan outlined in mass messages I sent to the kd. Admins can see it, and probably saw it.
    4. If for any reason a kd gets a button (or war offer - remember admins got this feature?) shouldn't take advantage of it cause it comes from an idiot that want to ruin the fun for everyone and has his own battle with the admins? However I'd like to point out at the time I had no idea it was Bart but thought it was some random dude that did threats on us last age to collect acres in further wars and ages. It even sounded like his weird messages so we assumed it was him.
    5. If Bart was going berserk and just f**k us up for a couple of days and we would get out of declare range and had to razekill him and his entire kd everyone would be happy and no one would want admins to give us compensation for it, but if it turns out to be the other way around we have to be deleted, reset or sanctioned in the worse possible way. Let's speak about double standards and hate.
    6. It is the admins job to make things like this not happen if they think it is on the edge of the rules and to ban from the game any idiot that tries to twist things around and trow it to their face and NOT players problems to do it. As I stated in the 5-th point, if this was going wrong for us(as it did when I last disbanded Sleepy cause we were getting hit by over 30 - 40 provinces OOP and had start of age destroyed) there was NO PROBLEM for everyone because "Coss has to burn in hell cause he rapes our a$$es and tells us we are trolls!"
    7. NO ONE jumped so much around last age when several "fake wars" happened start of age and not only. There were maybe 3-4 people screaming around that the new bonuses for warring are dumb cause everyone will exploit it and arrange wars. Last age there were a lot of "friendly" wars, wars that would not happen otherwise and just 1 been sanctioned cause it was admitted by the two kds.

Overall, as I told David, I am not here to judge but to play the game. If they think my kd did something wrong and against the rules of the game and should be sanctioned in any way I expect to also get the reason for it, in public or private. If new-days kds get sanctioned cause they get trolled with a war offer and they NW drop 25-30k to take it then maybe admins should re-think the relations system. It is not us that made the rules and the system, we're just playing by the rules.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by coss View Post
    I will give one answer just for the sake of it even if I tend to ignore people like Steel.

First of all, from a technical point of view this war has nothing wrong in it. There was nothing outside the rules to get the war started and there is nothing inside the war to make it look anything else than it is.

Now:

1. if we had offense or not OOP is a kd strategy and a risk we took. I will not get into details people like Steel and other haters won't understand. I would like to point out however that we were sitting on very good tpa and had a lot of stocked resources to make use of the Prosperous stance. Each province had @ 1k elites in train and gc stocked + we made OOP @ 40-45k gc/tick with aggressive draft. 24 hours into the age we would all sit on @ 3-4 k elites (more offense than anyone else starting as undead or avian or whatever) and had 2.5 k def specs per province already trained, Enough not to get 2x. We assumed we would get waved first 12-14 hours of OOP and have at least 1 button to press for war. Is this against any rules? Doubt it.
    2. ONLY reason I went to speak with David was cause I found out that the monarch of the kd we are in war with is Bart and I knew his problems with the admins. I told David if he feels anything is wrong to ASAP stop the war and put us back in Prosperous. As it was then proved Bart only did this cause he has a problem with the admins (his problems and not mine) and wants to carry on with his battle with them. Is Sleepy just the lucky (or unlucky - just time will tell) kd? yes it is.
    3. The kd we war was not on our island when freezie started. It was some kd that appeared over the past 24 hours of the freezie. We were already on the setup we have and already had the plan outlined in mass messages I sent to the kd. Admins can see it, and probably saw it.
    4. If for any reason a kd gets a button (or war offer - remember admins got this feature?) shouldn't take advantage of it cause it comes from an idiot that want to ruin the fun for everyone and has his own battle with the admins? However I'd like to point out at the time I had no idea it was Bart but thought it was some random dude that did threats on us last age to collect acres in further wars and ages. It even sounded like his weird messages so we assumed it was him.
    5. If Bart was going berserk and just f**k us up for a couple of days and we would get out of declare range and had to razekill him and his entire kd everyone would be happy and no one would want admins to give us compensation for it, but if it turns out to be the other way around we have to be deleted, reset or sanctioned in the worse possible way. Let's speak about double standards and hate.
    6. It is the admins job to make things like this not happen if they think it is on the edge of the rules and to ban from the game any idiot that tries to twist things around and trow it to their face and NOT players problems to do it. As I stated in the 5-th point, if this was going wrong for us(as it did when I last disbanded Sleepy cause we were getting hit by over 30 - 40 provinces OOP and had start of age destroyed) there was NO PROBLEM for everyone because "Coss has to burn in hell cause he rapes our a$$es and tells us we are trolls!"
    7. NO ONE jumped so much around last age when several "fake wars" happened start of age and not only. There were maybe 3-4 people screaming around that the new bonuses for warring are dumb cause everyone will exploit it and arrange wars. Last age there were a lot of "friendly" wars, wars that would not happen otherwise and just 1 been sanctioned cause it was admitted by the two kds.

Overall, as I told David, I am not here to judge but to play the game. If they think my kd did something wrong and against the rules of the game and should be sanctioned in any way I expect to also get the reason for it, in public or private. If new-days kds get sanctioned cause they get trolled with a war offer and they NW drop 25-30k to take it then maybe admins should re-think the relations system. It is not us that made the rules and the system, we're just playing by the rules.
    Nice try Coss!

What a lucky duck, sends war offer to a kingdom 75% his size, gets accepted by a troll/friend, farms them out in a fake war and gets a BEAUTIFUL head start for the crown.

anyways, I think we have all discussed this issue long enough. Time for the mods to do their work and make a decision.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Vasp View Post
    Nice try Coss!

What a lucky duck, sends war offer to a kingdom 75% his size, gets accepted by a troll/friend, farms them out in a fake war and gets a BEAUTIFUL head start for the crown.

anyways, I think we have all discussed this issue long enough. Time for the mods to do their work and make a decision.
    The same lucky duck that has to raze kill at least 10 provinces every age cause they hold hate against me. The same lucky guy that got into a war after Octo pretended to be me and made a guy in my kd to give CR button earlier than I was wishing to give. Everyone was clapping hands then, no one now. The same lucky duck that got hit with over 30 farms OOP not more than 3-4 years ago and had start of age ruined. I got no compensation from admins then ... everyone was happy cause the "number 1" at the time got f***ed.

and Vasp, for the amount of **** your and your kd did last age, you should be the last person to come here and have a voice.

Strategy Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by flogger View Post
    Remove bonus is fine enough, it clearly wasn't coordinated if one side had no offense to 4x. (Although I haven't seen papers). But reports of them having no offense would seem to indicate it wasn't coordinated, as was their explore strat if they had no offense.
    it wasnt coordinated the reverb chat of 8:6 alone would make that pretty obvious as is summarized over here
    Quote Originally Posted by zaza945 View Post
    I am in 8:6, and as far as I can tell
    Add that to the response of shai when he found out who he was waring and its just a really interesting way to start the age (interesting for an outsider :P).

Shai aint shady :)

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by coss View Post
    The same lucky duck that has to raze kill at least 10 provinces every age cause they hold hate against me. The same lucky guy that got into a war after Octo pretended to be me and made a guy in my kd to give CR button earlier than I was wishing to give. Everyone was clapping hands then, no one now. The same lucky duck that got hit with over 30 farms OOP not more than 3-4 years ago and had start of age ruined. I got no compensation from admins then ... everyone was happy cause the "number 1" at the time got f***ed.

and Vasp, for the amount of **** your and your kd did last age, you should be the last person to come here and have a voice.

so true coss XDDD

Haha drama drama drama :)

Scribe
    For the life of me I can't see Bart running a kingdom and someone in that kingdom not knowing it's bart. Pretty sure that is the first order of business for his kingdoms to hail to the king and to sparta. Anything is possible I guess...

Im hurt Mansoor. Here I took you in and let you play in your favorite ABS kd of all time, against everyones wishes, and you wouldnt even had let the best Swede to ever play this game join SWEA?

Thats just cold :(

n??, vi kommer vara SOLO, vi ska inte k?ra med en enda CF. Du f?r g?rna joina om du vill, beh?ver strateger.
    Förlåter dig eftersom du ville jag skulle joina då ;)

You could almost had been right about SWEA Pillz if I had just found Mansoor on irc! Instead I ran into hesus/coss and joined Sleepy Fratzia. So close.
    Last edited by Shai; 17-08-2017 at 13:32.
    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Hesus and coss played in Rage that age.

Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    Hesus and coss played in Rage that age.
    Yeah it was the age after that I joined them when they left rage and made their new kd. I actually did plan to join SWEA since I always wanted to play in an all Swede kd after DoA (when we had like 20 out of 25 as swedes one age) but I never got in contact with Mansoor.

Dont think I even played that messy age. Possibly I had some ghetto prov to watch all the drama. There was alot of epic moments thou and probable one of the most eventful ages in years!
    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Thread Information