Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Delete 7:6

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by coss View Post
    Do I razekill noobs? Yes I do. Why? Because they piss me off.
    Nope you raze potential better players cause you are in position where you can. In other words if you see a **** on the street does not mean you need to eat it just cause you can.

The real meaning of those game ruining razes are cause they are obsolete so much that they are exploited in wrong unskillful ways.

You say you are not cheater, I can guarantee that you play more than one province, that means that you cheat. Yes I understand there is a rule against it but everyone is doing it, but still you are a cheater. And if you raze potential better player for no reason whsatsoever other than ''they piss you'' off cause they could one day piss on you for real then you are just a little noob. You can say whatever you want that will not change the fact that you are undeveloped human being and lousy player.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by absalomon_GO View Post
    Nope you raze potential better players cause you are in position where you can. In other words if you see a **** on the street does not mean you need to eat it just cause you can.

The real meaning of those game ruining razes are cause they are obsolete so much that they are exploited in wrong unskillful ways.

You say you are not cheater, I can guarantee that you play more than one province, that means that you cheat. Yes I understand there is a rule against it but everyone is doing it, but still you are a cheater. And if you raze potential better player for no reason whsatsoever other than ''they piss you'' off cause they could one day piss on you for real then you are just a little noob. You can say whatever you want that will not change the fact that you are undeveloped human being and lousy player.
    Haters gonna hate:D

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by coss View Post
    Hate to break it to you but NO ONE in this game is innocent if we look at history. I am speaking about this war. I am sick of people trowing **** around. Want to trow ****? Trow it at whom made the **** and not us.
    Dude I play only one province for the last 10 years I do not cheat or script, also I do not throw **** around you do it by yourself on yourself. And it stinks so much that I need to piss on you to wash it off.

Pisssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss :)

Veteran
    Dude I play only one province for the last 10 years I do not cheat or script, also I do not throw **** around you do it by yourself on yourself. And it stinks so much that I need to piss on you to wash it off.

Pisssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss :)
    You probably stink as much as your language;) Trolls gonna troll and hatters gonna hate! Nothing new :O

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by coss
    Do I piss you off ?

Veteran
    Do I piss you off ?
    I am immune to idiots for a long time;)

Tone it down with the language please.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Xist View Post
    Our war was a one sided war, which they deemed fake.
    As I said before, that wasn't why your war got actioned. One sided wars are not against the rules.

I like to post
    Why do people complain about Coss using mechanics to kill people off? Getting so tired of this "we gotta be nice or players leave the game" mentality. It has led to a flurry of mechanics changes that on the one hand are supposed to keep the ghetto safe, but instead promote cowardly gameplay, while on the other hand removing stuff that truly kept warring tier safe and sound (fort, 4 day EOW CF, meaningful TM def), ruining the game for pretty much every tier and most of all dumbing down the game by adding way too many stacking and other random bonus mechanics to the game.

Id appreciate it if the game went back to the basics and mechanics would cover most of the ****play. Admins should have an exposing function while leaving the actual policing to the community.

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Tone it down with the language please.
    yes tone it down and delete cheater Bart's provinces, what are you waiting for ?

Postaholic
    yes tone it down and delete cheater Bart's provinces, what are you waiting for ?
    I second Bart becomes the strategy moderator like ASF or Persian. Or best become part of the game mod himself. He sure can bring the game to higher level..just wondering will he self delete himself?

Regular
    Mods what are you doing, why you refuse do delete all Barts provinces

Scribe
    plot twist. what if the devs ruled this a fake war and at the end of the age both kingdoms were removed from the rankings without further notice...

it'll be fun seeing all the possible ranking kingdoms and players sweat till the rankings are released :) entertainment for the freeze period.
    Maybe all of them could give a heartfelt speech in the forums end of age about how very much they stuck to the rules in an effort to convince everybody too?

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    As I said before, that wasn't why your war got actioned. One sided wars are not against the rules.
    Oh ok gotcha, so what your saying is that FW is ok as long as the community does not deem them your direct friends or allies? So its ok If say we were to intentionally farm out to Emerti or Divinity so that they could be in a better position to crown right? Thats what im hearing, as long as i come up with the right excuses.
    'We bow down before no man.' - Ancient Spartans
    ~Fury of Sparta~

I dislike coss, pills, korp
    I try to ignore them now as Bishop threatens me a lot.
    I guess they are his buddies.
    I try to no longer post what mean ppl they are to other posters. Sticks and stones.
    What good does it do? Everybody knows what they are

Its too bad because every once in a while all 3 give good advise,

Thread Information