Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Delete 7:6

Postaholic
    Quote Originally Posted by kendy View Post
    I dislike coss, pills, korp
    I try to ignore them now as Bishop threatens me a lot.
    I guess they are his buddies.
    I try to no longer post what mean ppl they are to other posters. Sticks and stones.
    What good does it do? Everybody knows what they are

Its too bad because every once in a while all 3 give good advise,
    How did bishop threaten you and via which platform? Just curious...

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by JusticeLeague View Post
    I second Bart becomes the strategy moderator like ASF or Persian. Or best become part of the game mod himself. He sure can bring the game to higher level..just wondering will he self delete himself?
    It would definitely lead to an expansion of the player base because I understand thhe game and its flaws and have built the greatest Kingdom in the History of Utopia, the only kingdom that has consistently brought joy AND entertainment to its players for over 10 ages. Where are the Sheisters in Sparta complaining? They aint there as this KD is simply never boring.

@ JusticeLeague

nbd, about once a month Bishop gives me a warning, and has banned me from these forums once for 5 days a year ago.
    I proly deserved it but other ppl say worse things than me w/o ban.

Hi Bart, you have given me sound advise more than once, I think you crowned. i don't really understand why they took it away
    I understand FW but you guys can't be only Crown winners that won that way.

Quote Originally Posted by coss View Post
    I start to get sick of you barta ****heads. Want to be treated fair? Stop doing stupid ****. Want to be treated fair? Stop playing under Bart. If Bart ****ed the **** up and gave us a war (doesn;t matter if it was or not onesided) just to prove something to the game owners it is NOT OUR FAULT. We saw an opportunity and took it. Rest are details. Want to be sanctioned? I agree ... sanction Bart and all the players that ever played with him. Ban them all. I said it last age and I will say it now again: ALL THE **** IN THIS GAME happens cause of 2 kds only: CR and Sparta!
    I am not arguing for Bart here, Coss. I think it strange that you accepted a war proposal from a kingdom you could smash with only a third of your kingdom and then not see anything wrong with it.
    Cuddly Panda Troll

PyroManiaCs Official Troll from April 13th 2014 to January 2015

Quote Originally Posted by JusticeLeague View Post
    How did bishop threaten you and via which platform? Just curious...
    He breaks the rules hence get warned. His point is moot consider Steel is one of the most banned people here.

Enthusiast
    lol coss trying to pretend he's clean is hilarious.

It's well known he has provs for his cat and dog. Plus he wears a cape in public. You can't trust people who wear capes.

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by faegan View Post
    I am not arguing for Bart here, Coss. I think it strange that you accepted a war proposal from a kingdom you could smash with only a third of your kingdom and then not see anything wrong with it.
    So why wouldnt a KD be allowed to press a button if its an easy win? Do the rules specify that its forbidden to fight easy wars? Do the rules specify you cannot offer war to stronger KDs? Does that mean Emeriti cheated by farming BB for 35% of their land in war? I dont see any difference between this war and Emeriti v BB 4 ages ago.

Its the mechanics that are broken that have led to this. Fix mechanics and less ****ty play will happen.
    Last edited by Bart of Sparta; 22-08-2017 at 10:17.

Veteran
    And the wrong part is? Aren't all kds looking for an easy oop war? What I am sick of is the part where we cheated to get the war.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by sexual harassment panda View Post
    lol coss trying to pretend he's clean is hilarious.

It's well known he has provs for his cat and dog. Plus he wears a cape in public. You can't trust people who wear capes.
    I can assure you we are clean. We do not use farms, not xlog, nor other things that might cross your mind. And I can assure you I have ONE PROVINCE only;)

PS: I don't have cats, nor dogs ... for now:D Planning to get an Akita soon. Any thoughts on it? Would anyone advice to get another race?

Post Fiend
    I can assure you we are clean. We do not use farms, not xlog, nor other things that might cross your mind. And I can assure you I have ONE PROVINCE only;)

PS: I don't have cats, nor dogs ... for now:D Planning to get an Akita soon. Any thoughts on it? Would anyone advice to get another race?
    Get a chihuahua! So you can dress it properly!

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Peetah View Post
    Get a chihuahua! So you can dress it properly!
    I said I want to get a dog ...

Post Fiend
    Fine! Get a Caucasian Shepherd Dog or GTFO

Quote Originally Posted by Bart of Sparta View Post
    So why wouldnt a KD be allowed to press a button if its an easy win? Do the rules specify that its forbidden to fight easy wars? Do the rules specify you cannot offer war to stronger KDs? Does that mean Emeriti cheated by farming BB for 35% of their land in war? I dont see any difference between this war and Emeriti v BB 4 ages ago.

Its the mechanics that are broken that have led to this. Fix mechanics and less ****ty play will happen.
    Bart, there's mechanics and The Spirit of the Rules. We all know very well that it was never the intention for developers to enable a single idiot to cause a farm-war. Recent ages have been about finding methods and implementing methods to avoid just such things. Just the fact that you actually intended to try to basically ruin the game for some people is in itself reason for deletion if you ask me.
    The war should never have been possible and perhaps the dev team needs to look at the criteria for this war-offering method.
    (25 OOP provinces versus 19 with 9 still in protection should be a definite no-go. Cumulative networth should be taken from provinces not in protection imho)

And the wrong part is? Aren't all kds looking for an easy oop war? What I am sick of is the part where we cheated to get the war.
    Well, it's a HUGE advantage you gained; I have the SN where you get the war proposal and I also have surveys of your provinces prior to that proposal. You didn't explore up until you received that proposal and were fully intending to use this obvious farm-out as a replacement for the Fortified stance. There had been no hits the first hours into the war because you simply didn't have any offense, true. But really...you can try to deny it all you want.. but if someone comes up to you and says: hey, here's a million bucks, wouldn't you be a little suspicious about how this person came in to this money and why on earth they want to give it away for free?
    Cuddly Panda Troll

True, Chihuahua is a rodent
    Cuddly Panda Troll

Post Fiend
    Well, it's a HUGE advantage you gained; I have the SN where you get the war proposal and I also have surveys of your provinces prior to that proposal. You didn't explore up until you received that proposal and were fully intending to use this obvious farm-out as a replacement for the Fortified stance.
    Sleepy explored 4 ticks before OOP

but if someone comes up to you and says: hey, here's a million bucks, wouldn't you be a little suspicious about how this person came in to this money and why on earth they want to give it away for free?
    Free money.. most of us would take that... without asking questions..

Thread Information