Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: Delete 7:6

Post Fiend
    Any time a top KD fails to crown, its quick to be labeled an "off age."

Sir Postalot
    Quote Originally Posted by goodz View Post
    I wish this kind of shady **** was just moderated by the community. If you don't like it fix it. Talk to sleepy they can have the acres knocked off if they feel something shady happened. Or gang bang them if you think they arranged something.

Either way it seems so weird to go running to the "owners" in this scenario.
    Sadly, old abs before they became emeriti was the best police we've ever had. You get to see the result of letting the inmates run the asylum.

The strange thing is , the shortened ages should serve to clean the game up, not make it dirtier. Back when ages were 16 weeks, yeah, they were a big deal. People abandoning all morals to win a 10 week age is retarded.

The kingdom that just stops being douches to everyone else, maybe it hurts them an age or two by losing because they were too nice, but 20 ages from now they're gonna win 8 times, cause every age people are going to prefer to give land to them, give them a nice CF, or not vulture them. All the others aren't going to win as much cause there are gonna be too many people that hate them. Every now and then we'd lose an age to Jerks or Mansoor, but who gave a ****, on the flip side abs let us win some ages when they were 2/3/4/5, and every age we legit won, we never had anyone going out of their way to **** us.

Meanwhile the more emotional leaders who care about every damn age like its the last age that'll ever be played can all point to like 5 different ages they would have won if they weren't screwed over by someone who hated them. I ain't saying this is BB talking down to the rest of the server, I've said the same **** to the current dude leading BB.

As far as "rankings" I mean what, it's Me, ASF, and Sid in some order. Who the hell gives a **** whether Bart wins one one of 70 ages won one by arranging a farmwar OOP, none of that **** matters, especially with 10 week ages. I ain't gonna play again, but adapt the above thought process by me and you'll own the next 20 ages. And if all of you do, it'll be a fun game for y'all to play.

Like does anyone who actually matters give two flying ****s about whether Bart or Mansoor or Jerks won an age? They get zero respect from anyone who matters, because of how they "won" it.

Much like no one will care if 7:6 wins the age. If you care about respect, you don't press the button when a farm war comes your way. Or you raze it off when you see it, as has been said in this thread that I'm the only one who has ever done that. In fact, I didn't play in the kd when it happened, I saw the war, saw it was good, joined up halfway into the war, looked at the paper and immediately razed it off.

If you don't care about respect you get an asterik age win. Congrats? Can you really not compete without that? I'll never admit to that, feel free to not raze it off if you think you can't win without an obvious multi arranged farm war, it'll be your only chance to get in the not good enough to matter utopian history books. You'll have plenty of company.
    Last edited by flogger; 26-08-2017 at 02:53.

Post Fiend
    nine pages of a bunch of nerds bickering... dropping names and ages and kingdoms (see above post.) nothing new here. for almost 20years now the game hasn't changed.

Enthusiast Zombies are people too's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by madolf View Post
    nine pages of a bunch of nerds bickering... dropping names and ages and kingdoms (see above post.) nothing new here. for almost 20years now the game hasn't changed.
    Awwww, from a different perspective, isn't it cool that it hasn't changed a bit? Sure, I'd love to see less toxicity, but I love all you nerds ;D

-DM <3

Regular
    Aww i missed this, im glad i came back to the game.
    9 pages just for us?! You guys are too kind

Quote Originally Posted by madolf View Post
    That isn't true, in the past it wasn't uncommon for threads such as these to go on for 100+ pages, so some things have changed.
    Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day, Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Postaholic
    yes they banned bart.

And Matija.

Would explain why its been quiet round this joint!
    “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.”
    - unknown

Post Fiend
    I gotta say Sparta brings the party to this game. The rest of you are just boring. Let me spice things up a bit.

Bart intentionally fed Coss so Coss can get the crown this age.

aaaaaand... DISCUSS!

Thread Information