Quote Originally Posted by Bart of Sparta View Post
Stop trying to find **** that aint there. Didnt even plannon playing this age. Last week of my old job I had **** all to do so decided to create a prov anyways. Managed to get some votes then ****talked the Monarch of a top-KD. Due to Coss' style of English I rather quickly found out it was him.

It is my good right as a Monarch to war whoever I want. The devs even explicitly introduced the agreed war thingy to emphasize this. With 60% of the KD inactive obviously I knew we'd get creamed, but by that logic you can pretty much call 90% of all wars fake. We were now able to use eow cf to clead the dead weight and sorta train up.

The fact that this ruins the age for most of the top by chartshaping is just a rather BIG BIG bonus. I sincerely hope Sleepy can capitalize on this and win the age by YR2 so the entire top can go fapping mode again.

Edit: if the devs wanna fix this:

1. Perhaps put a cap on players joining per time frame. By the time we could even put a wall up we already had 10 inactives. 2 more went inactive as a result of this.
2. Make agreed war only possible between KDs in 90-110% land OR NW range and disable it the first week of the age.
3. Significantly reduce WW bonuses especially early-age (could do a layered system whereby first week is 50%, second 75% and third 100%). Also remove the free pool from WW bonuses.
Can I suggest (4): Ban people who continuously tend to break rules and need micromanagement by admins