Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Delete 7:6

Delete 7:6

Quote Originally Posted by Shai View Post
    If you took an sn you can also see we couldn't even hit for the first 2-3h of war. We did train 2 tpa on the whole KD for oop and released 500 def specs and trained 800-1300 elites first hour in prosperous stance oop with gc we stocked and stole plus soldiers we saved up.

Then we got hit and got the war offer.

After 2-3h of war we nsed their all soldier and no thieves inactives provs and hit them on land def. After 5-6h we got offense to hit their suicide attackers on 4K def. Hardly very impressive first day of war but better than nothing.

I'm sure admins will look into it and make the right decision. And as I said in my previous post; Can't blame people for thinking it looks suspicious cause it does. But if you know me and Coss you know we would never set up a farm war.

Still haters gonna hate and trolls gonna troll but everyone I have talked to so far understand the situation and don't think we did anything wrong and that's enough for me. As long as my friends believe us I'm good
    We already know from the MEGA experience that Shai has a shady (recent at least) past involving farm wars.

Now we're told that Shai's kingdom (Sleepy, also containing Coss) came OOP with zero offence and a button was offered immediately by a kingdom whose monarch was Bart. For those of you who do not recall, Bart has previously assisted Coss during the wSk v. CR b2b war incident when Spartans DB'd CR to 'police' them for hitting into wSk's dodge war.

Evidently the kingdom that gave Sleepy the button was so utterly unprepared and untrained that Sleepy, despite entering war with no offensive units to speak of, was able to turn the war around (re: the quote above), given that they were apparently unmolested by their opponents. As it stands a SN should show proximately 9 hits to 146 in war (these numbers are a few hours old now).

As I see it, there are two possibilities for how and why this situation materialized:

1) Bart, seeking to sabotage a top KD, offered the button to the nearest 25 province kingdom he could find.
    This was done under the assumption that the ghetto would be helpless and that the war could be viewed by the admins as a fake war and actioned, resulting in what many might consider unjust actioning of Sleepy (Removal of their inevitable WW, acres gained, and removed from charts at EoA)

2) Shai and Coss approached Bart to arrange a baited farm war, believing that Bart's reputation and history would immediately cast all suspicion and blame on Bart (re: possibility 1), resulting in a one-sided actioning of only Bart/the ghetto in question, while Sleepy would merely be pulled from war prematurely in the same way that PewPew v. SWEA was actioned (where PewPew got all the punishments associated with FW but SWEA was either left in EoWCF or thrown into Normal I can't recall). Shai was in SWEA that age and so had first hand knowledge and experience seeing only one side of a FW actioned.

To assume that only 1) is possible is to ignore possible motives of a top KD thats found themselves in an incredibly advantageous position OOP thats led by two people with histories of questionable play and cooperation with Bart. It also sends the message that any kingdom is free to have FWs as long as they are strictly one-sided farm wars (As PewPew v. SWEA and the 7:6 war are), because only the kingdom not taking offensive actions is a guilty party (which seems incredibly backwards to me, like claiming somebody who gives out answers before a test is guilty of cheating but the ones using the answers are not). In essence, the only criteria now for 'fake war' is when both KDs agree not to inflict damage on each other or certain provinces, but it is not possible to declare one-sided farming to be a 'fake war', since no mutual agreement is in place (only presumably a one-sided initiative).

I get that there is a distinction to be made between 'fake wars' and being baited an easy farm war, but the admins have expressed before that baiting wars is against the rules. To let this go without punishment would mean that any KD can have their unprepared or disinterested friendly KDs give buttons and then hold hits for the duration of war 'because they can't fight back', and in all honesty I can't see the difference between wars like that an Fake Wars (although to be fair, originally fake wars didn't usually involve farm outs). And of course, any KD under admin scrutiny can just cry foul and accuse their opponents of trying to get them actioned. Best to delete both parties in these situations (both the hypotheticals Ive put forwards and situations like PewPew v. SWEA and 7:6)

By virtue of the fact that they apparently are aware of the fact they were intentionally baited a farm war but continue to hit, Sleepy is taking advantage of a situation that is clearly against the rules in the first place and have worked to obtain the maximum benefits possible from the situation, and is as such guilty of cheating.

Its only fair to the other kingdoms that weren't given the opportunity to be baited a war farm war OOP that the administrators action Sleepy fully, under the assumption from observing their actions that they are abusing the situation.

So you want Bart to get exactly what he wants?
    "The Utopian voice of reason" ~Ben (And he's an official moderator)

Postaholic
    Why would coss immediately reach out to the owners and ask that his acres be removed if it was planned by him/shai?

I'm inclined to believe this was a fake fake war initiated by bart in order to screw over a competing kd. Remove Sleepy's acres but don't ban them from charting. IP ban bart and move along.

LOL at this thread

a) I joined MEGA weeks into the age and did nothing shady there. One ghetto kd hit me a dussin times unprovoked (as in I never even took intel of them) stupidly giving MEGA a button. Is that shady? Like always you have no clue about the things you speak about.

b) I have never played in SWEA, again you are making up lies as I already have proved when you last came with silly accusations. If you gonna make stuff up again please chose better fake examples. You are just embarassing yourself with this. You could at least have done a fact check of this with Korp. Are you that lazy? Do you even lift?

Troll on but Coss went to admins as soon as he found out it was a possible setup by Bart, send admins both his WA history with Bart and all ingame messages between them so there is pretty clear that only option 1) is possible. I dont even talk to Bart so the assumption that I would set anything up with him is laughable. Everyone know this as well (except for you I guess, so again, clueless).

Topic should have read "delete 8:6" but kudos for trying. Bat**** crazy people are the most entertaining thou. I give you that
    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Quote Originally Posted by Swagger View Post
    Why would coss immediately reach out to the owners and ask that his acres be removed if it was planned by him/shai?

I'm inclined to believe this was a fake fake war initiated by bart in order to screw over a competing kd. Remove Sleepy's acres but don't ban them from charting. IP ban bart and move along.
    Why wouldn't they contact the admins as part of their cover?

Shai, the MEGA things been talked to death and your wars were all shady as **** and the only reason that MEGA was allowed to continue is because of your 'friendships'.

As for the SWEA thing, I will dig up the thread that I believe included your name on the roster for that age.

The rest of your post: see my first line where directed at Swagger.

The only people who are crazy are the ones that think you and Coss had nothing to do with this.

BoH - Bart is not really a factor in any of this to me, his goals are irrelevant to me, and I advocate for equal punishment to all parties involved because otherwise Sleepy gets free WW+acres+honor and confirmation they can repeat this.

Getting the monarchy and giving someone a button for a farm war is the same as the 2x quads in the past to give your friends a farm war.

Not sure how you can tie it to 7:6 though

The question should be, did coss contact admins before or after it had hit the public forum? Should be fairly easy for admins to see.

If it hit public forum first, reset sleepy, if not remove all acres/resources gained in hostile/war, and freeze kd 12hrs.
    Last edited by Aranfein; 16-08-2017 at 22:34.
    War is what happens when language fails.

Quote Originally Posted by Pillz View Post

Shai, the MEGA things been talked to death and your wars were all shady as **** and the only reason that MEGA was allowed to continue is because of your 'friendships'.

As for the SWEA thing, I will dig up the thread that I believe included your name on the roster for that age.

The only people who are crazy are the ones that think you and Coss had nothing to do with this.

BoH - Bart is not really a factor in any of this to me, his goals are irrelevant to me, and I advocate for equal punishment to all parties involved because otherwise Sleepy gets free WW+acres+honor and confirmation they can repeat this.
    Yet I wasnt there for all the wars and I know the ones we got after I joined wasnt shady since I was the one that got hit out of the blue. So again, so wrong you are.

Good luck finding any thread with a SWEA rooster with my name in it. Are you that dumb? Why would I deny I played there if there are 24 other people that could verify I did, including Korp and Mansoor who you speak to? I left PewPew before that age.

You are really slipping dude. This is getting embarassing. Do a little more background work before your next troll thread.
    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Quote Originally Posted by Pillz View Post

this seems like some sort of elaborate ruse

Regular
    Just let them do the top.... they want it...

Mean when a ghetto A hit and give button to B, B is larger and better advantages cant push the button?

Postaholic
    Quote Originally Posted by ace of spades View Post
    Getting the monarchy and giving someone a button for a farm war is the same as the 2x quads in the past to give your friends a farm war.

Not sure how you can tie it to 7:6 though
    hi bart

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by JusticeLeague View Post
    hi bart
    Bart imposter feeding coss. I bet its tom.

Regular
    Is Matija the lap dog banned right now too?

Post Fiend
    Pillz seeking attention.

Thread Information