Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Delete 7:6

Quote Originally Posted by Shai View Post
    Yeah it was the age after that I joined them when they left rage and made their new kd. I actually did plan to join SWEA since I always wanted to play in an all Swede kd after DoA (when we had like 20 out of 25 as swedes one age) but I never got in contact with Mansoor.

Dont think I even played that messy age. Possibly I had some ghetto prov to watch all the drama. There was alot of epic moments thou and probable one of the most eventful ages in years!
    You probably would have quit due to all the shady **** Mansoor pulled! :P

Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    You probably would have quit due to all the shady **** Mansoor pulled! :P
    lol
    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

African Drug Lord gave button. changed his name to Great African Druglord

Quote Originally Posted by CharToe View Post
    African Drug Lord gave button. changed his name to Great African Druglord

http://imgur.com/a/niSy0

http://imgur.com/a/kGAcz

no backset modding.

Quote Originally Posted by Pillz View Post
    We already know from the MEGA experience that Shai has a shady (recent at least) past involving farm wars.

Now we're told that Shai's kingdom (Sleepy, also containing Coss) came OOP with zero offence and a button was offered immediately by a kingdom whose monarch was Bart. For those of you who do not recall, Bart has previously assisted Coss during the wSk v. CR b2b war incident when Spartans DB'd CR to 'police' them for hitting into wSk's dodge war.

Evidently the kingdom that gave Sleepy the button was so utterly unprepared and untrained that Sleepy, despite entering war with no offensive units to speak of, was able to turn the war around (re: the quote above), given that they were apparently unmolested by their opponents. As it stands a SN should show proximately 9 hits to 146 in war (these numbers are a few hours old now).

As I see it, there are two possibilities for how and why this situation materialized:

1) Bart, seeking to sabotage a top KD, offered the button to the nearest 25 province kingdom he could find.
    This was done under the assumption that the ghetto would be helpless and that the war could be viewed by the admins as a fake war and actioned, resulting in what many might consider unjust actioning of Sleepy (Removal of their inevitable WW, acres gained, and removed from charts at EoA)

2) Shai and Coss approached Bart to arrange a baited farm war, believing that Bart's reputation and history would immediately cast all suspicion and blame on Bart (re: possibility 1), resulting in a one-sided actioning of only Bart/the ghetto in question, while Sleepy would merely be pulled from war prematurely in the same way that PewPew v. SWEA was actioned (where PewPew got all the punishments associated with FW but SWEA was either left in EoWCF or thrown into Normal I can't recall). Shai was in SWEA that age and so had first hand knowledge and experience seeing only one side of a FW actioned.

To assume that only 1) is possible is to ignore possible motives of a top KD thats found themselves in an incredibly advantageous position OOP thats led by two people with histories of questionable play and cooperation with Bart. It also sends the message that any kingdom is free to have FWs as long as they are strictly one-sided farm wars (As PewPew v. SWEA and the 7:6 war are), because only the kingdom not taking offensive actions is a guilty party (which seems incredibly backwards to me, like claiming somebody who gives out answers before a test is guilty of cheating but the ones using the answers are not). In essence, the only criteria now for 'fake war' is when both KDs agree not to inflict damage on each other or certain provinces, but it is not possible to declare one-sided farming to be a 'fake war', since no mutual agreement is in place (only presumably a one-sided initiative).

I get that there is a distinction to be made between 'fake wars' and being baited an easy farm war, but the admins have expressed before that baiting wars is against the rules. To let this go without punishment would mean that any KD can have their unprepared or disinterested friendly KDs give buttons and then hold hits for the duration of war 'because they can't fight back', and in all honesty I can't see the difference between wars like that an Fake Wars (although to be fair, originally fake wars didn't usually involve farm outs). And of course, any KD under admin scrutiny can just cry foul and accuse their opponents of trying to get them actioned. Best to delete both parties in these situations (both the hypotheticals Ive put forwards and situations like PewPew v. SWEA and 7:6)

By virtue of the fact that they apparently are aware of the fact they were intentionally baited a farm war but continue to hit, Sleepy is taking advantage of a situation that is clearly against the rules in the first place and have worked to obtain the maximum benefits possible from the situation, and is as such guilty of cheating.

Its only fair to the other kingdoms that weren't given the opportunity to be baited a war farm war OOP that the administrators action Sleepy fully, under the assumption from observing their actions that they are abusing the situation.
    I was told no back seat modding.

Quote Originally Posted by Vasp View Post
    Nice try Coss!

What a lucky duck, sends war offer to a kingdom 75% his size, gets accepted by a troll/friend, farms them out in a fake war and gets a BEAUTIFUL head start for the crown.
    w/o Fort all the tops have a head start. Wave 1 kd build acres, wave next ghetto, build acres. Repeat x times

How many acres did BB or Sparta end with last age? It will be 25% bigger this age.

Quote Originally Posted by kendy View Post
    w/o Fort all the tops have a head start. Wave 1 kd build acres, wave next ghetto, build acres. Repeat x times

How many acres did BB or Sparta end with last age? It will be 25% bigger this age.
    You are half right here. The prolongued hostile is no longer an option.
    You are losing 1% of the gains with each attack after you reach 50 pts. Basically, when u gonna reach 100 pts, your gains will be 50% only.

So, if any of those kds would retall, hostile will be a pain for both kds.
    You're a team player, a save the day super hero... I hate people like you.

Postaholic
    So did bart actually join sleepy? This changes things quite a bit if so...

Strategy Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Swagger View Post
    So did bart actually join sleepy? This changes things quite a bit if so...
    no.

Quote Originally Posted by coss View Post
    I will give one answer just for the sake of it even if I tend to ignore people like Steel.

First of all, from a technical point of view this war has nothing wrong in it. There was nothing outside the rules to get the war started and there is nothing inside the war to make it look anything else than it is.

Now:

1. if we had offense or not OOP is a kd strategy and a risk we took. I will not get into details people like Steel and other haters won't understand. I would like to point out however that we were sitting on very good tpa and had a lot of stocked resources to make use of the Prosperous stance. Each province had @ 1k elites in train and gc stocked + we made OOP @ 40-45k gc/tick with aggressive draft. 24 hours into the age we would all sit on @ 3-4 k elites (more offense than anyone else starting as undead or avian or whatever) and had 2.5 k def specs per province already trained, Enough not to get 2x. We assumed we would get waved first 12-14 hours of OOP and have at least 1 button to press for war. Is this against any rules? Doubt it.
    2. ONLY reason I went to speak with David was cause I found out that the monarch of the kd we are in war with is Bart and I knew his problems with the admins. I told David if he feels anything is wrong to ASAP stop the war and put us back in Prosperous. As it was then proved Bart only did this cause he has a problem with the admins (his problems and not mine) and wants to carry on with his battle with them. Is Sleepy just the lucky (or unlucky - just time will tell) kd? yes it is.
    3. The kd we war was not on our island when freezie started. It was some kd that appeared over the past 24 hours of the freezie. We were already on the setup we have and already had the plan outlined in mass messages I sent to the kd. Admins can see it, and probably saw it.
    4. If for any reason a kd gets a button (or war offer - remember admins got this feature?) shouldn't take advantage of it cause it comes from an idiot that want to ruin the fun for everyone and has his own battle with the admins? However I'd like to point out at the time I had no idea it was Bart but thought it was some random dude that did threats on us last age to collect acres in further wars and ages. It even sounded like his weird messages so we assumed it was him.
    5. If Bart was going berserk and just f**k us up for a couple of days and we would get out of declare range and had to razekill him and his entire kd everyone would be happy and no one would want admins to give us compensation for it, but if it turns out to be the other way around we have to be deleted, reset or sanctioned in the worse possible way. Let's speak about double standards and hate.
    6. It is the admins job to make things like this not happen if they think it is on the edge of the rules and to ban from the game any idiot that tries to twist things around and trow it to their face and NOT players problems to do it. As I stated in the 5-th point, if this was going wrong for us(as it did when I last disbanded Sleepy cause we were getting hit by over 30 - 40 provinces OOP and had start of age destroyed) there was NO PROBLEM for everyone because "Coss has to burn in hell cause he rapes our a$$es and tells us we are trolls!"
    7. NO ONE jumped so much around last age when several "fake wars" happened start of age and not only. There were maybe 3-4 people screaming around that the new bonuses for warring are dumb cause everyone will exploit it and arrange wars. Last age there were a lot of "friendly" wars, wars that would not happen otherwise and just 1 been sanctioned cause it was admitted by the two kds.

Overall, as I told David, I am not here to judge but to play the game. If they think my kd did something wrong and against the rules of the game and should be sanctioned in any way I expect to also get the reason for it, in public or private. If new-days kds get sanctioned cause they get trolled with a war offer and they NW drop 25-30k to take it then maybe admins should re-think the relations system. It is not us that made the rules and the system, we're just playing by the rules.
    A little birdy told me you declined a war offer from someone else 1-2 ticks before you received button... Your reason being: we don't have offense, we're not ready. And then all of a sudden you _are_ ready? You took advantage; 9 of the provinces in the kingdom your received button from weren't even out of protection 6 hours after OOP. You _knew_ that this would be a farm/fake war. Oh, and you MASS explored all the humans in the tick you entered war. If it looks like a fish & smells like a fish....it's probably a fish...
    Cuddly Panda Troll

PyroManiaCs Official Troll from April 13th 2014 to January 2015

I like to post
    Stop trying to find **** that aint there. Didnt even plannon playing this age. Last week of my old job I had **** all to do so decided to create a prov anyways. Managed to get some votes then ****talked the Monarch of a top-KD. Due to Coss' style of English I rather quickly found out it was him.

It is my good right as a Monarch to war whoever I want. The devs even explicitly introduced the agreed war thingy to emphasize this. With 60% of the KD inactive obviously I knew we'd get creamed, but by that logic you can pretty much call 90% of all wars fake. We were now able to use eow cf to clead the dead weight and sorta train up.

The fact that this ruins the age for most of the top by chartshaping is just a rather BIG BIG bonus. I sincerely hope Sleepy can capitalize on this and win the age by YR2 so the entire top can go fapping mode again.

Edit: if the devs wanna fix this:

1. Perhaps put a cap on players joining per time frame. By the time we could even put a wall up we already had 10 inactives. 2 more went inactive as a result of this.
    2. Make agreed war only possible between KDs in 90-110% land OR NW range and disable it the first week of the age.
    3. Significantly reduce WW bonuses especially early-age (could do a layered system whereby first week is 50%, second 75% and third 100%). Also remove the free pool from WW bonuses.
    Last edited by Bart of Sparta; 21-08-2017 at 10:37.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by faegan View Post
    A little birdy told me you declined a war offer from someone else 1-2 ticks before you received button... Your reason being: we don't have offense, we're not ready. And then all of a sudden you _are_ ready? You took advantage; 9 of the provinces in the kingdom your received button from weren't even out of protection 6 hours after OOP. You _knew_ that this would be a farm/fake war. Oh, and you MASS explored all the humans in the tick you entered war. If it looks like a fish & smells like a fish....it's probably a fish...
    Would be fun to know which war offer you mean.. I mean in the paper it only shows 8:6 offering war.

Enthusiast
    I don't know if they should be deleted, but the rest of the top should GB them as the standards last age said that getting into a conflict with Sparta is a GB-able offense (unless you're BB).

Quote Originally Posted by Bart of Sparta View Post
    Stop trying to find **** that aint there. Didnt even plannon playing this age. Last week of my old job I had **** all to do so decided to create a prov anyways. Managed to get some votes then ****talked the Monarch of a top-KD. Due to Coss' style of English I rather quickly found out it was him.

It is my good right as a Monarch to war whoever I want. The devs even explicitly introduced the agreed war thingy to emphasize this. With 60% of the KD inactive obviously I knew we'd get creamed, but by that logic you can pretty much call 90% of all wars fake. We were now able to use eow cf to clead the dead weight and sorta train up.

The fact that this ruins the age for most of the top by chartshaping is just a rather BIG BIG bonus. I sincerely hope Sleepy can capitalize on this and win the age by YR2 so the entire top can go fapping mode again.

Edit: if the devs wanna fix this:

1. Perhaps put a cap on players joining per time frame. By the time we could even put a wall up we already had 10 inactives. 2 more went inactive as a result of this.
    2. Make agreed war only possible between KDs in 90-110% land OR NW range and disable it the first week of the age.
    3. Significantly reduce WW bonuses especially early-age (could do a layered system whereby first week is 50%, second 75% and third 100%). Also remove the free pool from WW bonuses.
    Bart, you do realize that you now even admit that this war should have been actioned in the first place, right? You had no intention of warring them, just give six seven a huge advantage over the rest of the server.
    Even if it was to annoy them.... you knew that it would have an inevitable outcome (any idiot could see that). So technically no wrongdoing by accepting this war, but ethically ...

If this war wasn't actioned, it's cause for serious concern about objectivity of the admins.
    Last edited by faegan; 21-08-2017 at 11:35.
    Cuddly Panda Troll

Quote Originally Posted by Peetah View Post
    Would be fun to know which war offer you mean.. I mean in the paper it only shows 8:6 offering war.
    Ask 7:6 monarch
    Last edited by faegan; 21-08-2017 at 11:34. Reason: sorry, don't know which kd you're in
    Cuddly Panda Troll

Thread Information