Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Delete 7:6

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by faegan View Post

Well, it's a HUGE advantage you gained; I have the SN where you get the war proposal and I also have surveys of your provinces prior to that proposal. You didn't explore up until you received that proposal and were fully intending to use this obvious farm-out as a replacement for the Fortified stance. There had been no hits the first hours into the war because you simply didn't have any offense, true. But really...you can try to deny it all you want..
    We all explored from 20 to 24 uto time. EVERYONE was exploring all pool by the time we went OOP. We did it cause we were planning to eat hits OOP but still stay in reasonable peasants and income to train elites. Here is a print screen with orders I sent to the kd about it:

ninja explore 200a, collect buttons and then declare if suitable is a well known Div/Abs type strat and bleh to claim coss wasn't doing what is well known.

Quote Originally Posted by Peetah View Post
    Sleepy explored 4 ticks before OOP

Free money.. most of us would take that... without asking questions..
    Ok, my bad. You explored before OOP.

Your news:
    Feb1YR0 Unnamed kingdom (BART) has made a WAR proposal to our kingdom, it will expire at the end of the day!

Bart news:
    Feb1YR0 We have withdrawn our war proposal to Unnamed kingdom (SL33PY).
    Feb1YR0 Unnamed kingdom (SL33PY) has made a WAR proposal to our kingdom, it will expire at the end of the day!
    Feb1YR0 We have declared WAR on Unnamed kingdom (SL33PY)!

Your first hit into (BART):
    Feb3YR0 Meden rudnik (SL33PY) invaded Land of Z (BART) and captured 33 acres of land.

And by the way, Bart's kingdom got hit extremely hard by other kingdoms, prior to, and during the first hours into war.
    Last edited by faegan; 22-08-2017 at 12:35.
    Cuddly Panda Troll

PyroManiaCs Official Troll from April 13th 2014 to January 2015

Quote Originally Posted by coss View Post
    We all explored from 20 to 24 uto time. EVERYONE was exploring all pool by the time we went OOP. We did it cause we were planning to eat hits OOP but still stay in reasonable peasants and income to train elites. Here is a print screen with orders I sent to the kd about it:

Yeah, apologies Coss; the exploration is less fishy now.
    Cuddly Panda Troll

PyroManiaCs Official Troll from April 13th 2014 to January 2015

Veteran
    Yeah, apologies Coss; the exploration is less fishy now.
    Is there anything fishy at all?

I like to post
    Bart, there's mechanics and The Spirit of the Rules. We all know very well that it was never the intention for developers to enable a single idiot to cause a farm-war. Recent ages have been about finding methods and implementing methods to avoid just such things. Just the fact that you actually intended to try to basically ruin the game for some people is in itself reason for deletion if you ask me.
    The war should never have been possible and perhaps the dev team needs to look at the criteria for this war-offering method.
    (25 OOP provinces versus 19 with 9 still in protection should be a definite no-go. Cumulative networth should be taken from provinces not in protection imho)
    That spirit of the rules applies mostly to exploiting obvious bugs. Does this mean the U and BB cannot grow anymore in ages Emeriti competes because their idiocy has caused plenty of chartshaping? Does this mean ghettos are forbidden from warring KDs on 7:xx locs at the start of the age? It is my right to play to ruin the game for others, just as it was Korp's and Steel's right to ruin the game for DD no matter how much I disapprove of it. Should Folle get an IP ban for razing into CR wars? Should ghetto shells get IP ban for abusing stealing range and FG power to ruin their friend's enemy prep?

Should Giraffes have been deleted 8 ages ago when they decided to razekill my KD to force an uneven war? Is "ruining my game" truly a legit reason for admin action?

Scribe
    1.what is the probability that a kingdom sends a war proposal 19 to 25? Then after they withdraw the proposal (It didn't expire it was withdrawn!), they accept the proposal from said 25 man kingdom?
    2. What is the probability of you(any of you) to actively seek a farm war(they proposed the war) and then to report it as a fake war because it turned out to be a farm war?(presumably after it was already reported by others and brought to attention in the forums?)
    3. Would you(again all of you) consider yourself a fair player if you gained a bunch in a farm war that you reported as fake war and then you kept the acres after first telling the whole world of Utopia you want the devs to take the gains?
    4. What is the probability of the devs to deem this a fake war and not action both kingdoms involved?

Just a few harmless questions I am sure everyone has a perfectly good and believable answer to.

I like to post
    1. Quite high given current mechanics and my hate for the top. Will definitrly do so again when given the chance.
    2. NFI.
    3. Yes.
    4. Depends on who made the transgression and who sits in #2.

Would like to emphasize again that my first interactions with the top were either them funneling gc to my war partners, powerplaying me when I was about to destroy their friends or asking me to do dodgy ****.

Hardly need to remind anyone here that it was JeffT himself that went off on me on IRC after I exposed Giraffes for being CR and claiming he'd green my entire KD (which he proceeded to do). Ever since Ive had a deep hatred for all that is part of the inbred top group. This is exactly why I had 0 moral qualms to manipulate, lie and deceive them to make their ages as miserable as possible (something I do think I did a fairly good job at). The only reason it ever worked was that they were always way too busy gaining an edge over each other than to worry about my shenanigans. The best way to stop me was to simply buy the game and use admin powers to chartshape (fair nuf, good job!).

Needs to get out more
    Is there anything fishy at all?
    Are you in Denmark?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Goodwitch View Post
    1.what is the probability that a kingdom sends a war proposal 19 to 25? Then after they withdraw the proposal (It didn't expire it was withdrawn!), they accept the proposal from said 25 man kingdom?
    2. What is the probability of you(any of you) to actively seek a farm war(they proposed the war) and then to report it as a fake war because it turned out to be a farm war?(presumably after it was already reported by others and brought to attention in the forums?)
    3. Would you(again all of you) consider yourself a fair player if you gained a bunch in a farm war that you reported as fake war and then you kept the acres after first telling the whole world of Utopia you want the devs to take the gains?
    4. What is the probability of the devs to deem this a fake war and not action both kingdoms involved?

Just a few harmless questions I am sure everyone has a perfectly good and believable answer to.
    I already told you several times and this is the last time I will do it cause apparently you have a problem reading and understanding simple words. This time I will put it in caps: I DIDN'T REPORT THE WAR AS FAKE. I only went to David and told him "we MIGHT have a problem, if you think so as well, please stop the war asap so we get back to prosperous and train our armies". And the problem was Bart and nothing else. And by saying he was the problem is just cause his history of stupid things he does just to piss off the game owners. Other than that ... I wouldn't go speak with David as I felt guilty of nothing.

Is it clear now lady?

Quote Originally Posted by StratOcastle View Post
    Are you in Denmark?
    I believe there is something rotten. :P

Scribe
    Quote Originally Posted by Bart of Sparta View Post
    1. Quite high given current mechanics and my hate for the top. Will definitrly do so again when given the chance.
    2. NFI.
    3. Yes.
    4. Depends on who made the transgression and who sits in #2.

Would like to emphasize again that my first interactions with the top were either them funneling gc to my war partners, powerplaying me when I was about to destroy their friends or asking me to do dodgy ****.

Hardly need to remind anyone here that it was JeffT himself that went off on me on IRC after I exposed Giraffes for being CR and claiming he'd green my entire KD (which he proceeded to do). Ever since Ive had a deep hatred for all that is part of the inbred top group. This is exactly why I had 0 moral qualms to manipulate, lie and deceive them to make their ages as miserable as possible (something I do think I did a fairly good job at). The only reason it ever worked was that they were always way too busy gaining an edge over each other than to worry about my shenanigans. The best way to stop me was to simply buy the game and use admin powers to chartshape (fair nuf, good job!).
    lol you conveniently forgot to mention gold being funneled to you, opponents being softened etc. Don't make it sound like you have always been the unwanted stepchild. At one time you were enroute to be the new golden boy. You just tried to play at too many funerals at once and it backfired.
    You are not the underdog against all odds that you could have maybe been.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Goodwitch View Post
    lol you conveniently forgot to mention gold being funneled to you, opponents being softened etc. Don't make it sound like you have always been the unwanted stepchild. At one time you were enroute to be the new golden boy. You just tried to play at too many funerals at once and it backfired.
    You are not the underdog against all odds that you could have maybe been.
    I never was the underdog rofl and I am not the defender of noobs. I actually razed more noobs since I play than everyone else together. And for sure I am not nor looking to be the golden boy.

On the other hand you are making accusations you have no idea about just for fun. No wonder people told me you are the biggest troll of all. And considering you are fighting it with Steel or Korp ... that says a lot.

Bye for now ... and stop hating the top and become the top if you have what it takes. Guess you do not else you'd focus your energy more ingame than inforums.

Scribe
    I already told you several times and this is the last time I will do it cause apparently you have a problem reading and understanding simple words. This time I will put it in caps: I DIDN'T REPORT THE WAR AS FAKE. I only went to David and told him "we MIGHT have a problem, if you think so as well, please stop the war asap so we get back to prosperous and train our armies". And the problem was Bart and nothing else. And by saying he was the problem is just cause his history of stupid things he does just to piss off the game owners. Other than that ... I wouldn't go speak with David as I felt guilty of nothing.

Is it clear now lady?
    picturing the conversation in your head according to your description lol
    coss: oh yay a silly kingdom thinks they can mess with us let's take it up with them nom nom nom free acres
    coss:dang they withdrew their proposal...oh well let's see if they'll accept ours
    coss: yay! free acres, that stupid monarch has no idea how to play the game, the crown is ours!
    coss: damn, people are reporting this as fake war. oh well we'll be alright, after all they accepted this war proposal and they are stupid and no one knows them
    coss:****! it's bart! what can I do to prevent us being actioned. Oh I know, I'll tell David!

p.s. don't blame me lol you are the one that brought up that it only happened because it was Bart ;)

Scribe
    I never was the underdog rofl and I am not the defender of noobs. I actually razed more noobs since I play than everyone else together. And for sure I am not nor looking to be the golden boy.

On the other hand you are making accusations you have no idea about just for fun. No wonder people told me you are the biggest troll of all. And considering you are fighting it with Steel or Korp ... that says a lot.

Bye for now ... and stop hating the top and become the top if you have what it takes. Guess you do not else you'd focus your energy more ingame than inforums.
    lol read my post again :) never once have I accused YOU of being the golden boy or the underdog...reading helps!
    but thanks for answering anyway, quite the character description you give of yourself.

Thread Information