Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Admins using self-supplied external logs

Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    Did someone hack Steels account.
    He finaly left his 10 year high.

Quote Originally Posted by Verminator View Post
    There is a province called SteelPillz in 2:1, perhaps that's him. Interestingly enough, that kingdom is 25 versus 22 and a clearly lopsided situation, wonder how that war came about... something something something glass houses?

No thats not suspicious at all. Two ex Zenobia Zealot buddies; Mansoor and Maugrim warring each other OOP 25 vs 22? Hardly in the line of an undercover Bart warring Coss OOP?

I'm surprised detective Pillz havent been all over this one yet? Oh wait...
    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Regular
    24v22, and more like 24v20 now.. pretty sure someone on their side was told not to attack, but did and gave us button

Quote Originally Posted by 7thghost View Post
    24v22, and more like 24v20 now.. pretty sure someone on their side was told not to attack, but did and gave us button
    Not saying foul play, I just thought raising suspicion over OOP wars based on vague, or even made up connections between the warring kds are what we are doing this age? :)
    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Quote Originally Posted by Shai View Post
    No thats not suspicious at all. Two ex Zenobia Zealot buddies; Mansoor and Maugrim warring each other OOP 25 vs 22? Hardly in the line of an undercover Bart warring Coss OOP?

I'm surprised detective Pillz havent been all over this one yet? Oh wait...
    Unlike your war, that war has hits being exchanged both ways and both KDs had trained before it began...

Quote Originally Posted by Pillz View Post
    Unlike your war, that war has hits being exchanged both ways and both KDs had trained before it began...

Our war also had hits exchanged from both sides and we trained before it began as well, so? Just not as much as in yours (different strategies)

Do you instead mean Coss vs Bart hiding his identity warring OOP is a much shadier connection then ex ZZ buddies Mansoor and Maugrim, both with spotless records of fair play in Utopia warring each other OOP?

Forum Addict
    Shai: I didnt even know it was maugrims kd until after they gave button and wanted to cf. They retalled with abducts in hostile but a random in the kd didnt read orders and retaled and gave button. Good for us. If it was a friendly war and maugrim had sexual affections for me he wouldnt wave down our faeries and darkelf. He knew it would hurt more than chaining undead. Also, Don Juan is leading, i dont.

Steel: Where have I been hogging your 2/5 war win record and top 50 spot? I would never! That is all your cred!
    Last edited by Mansoor; 18-08-2017 at 17:55.

Quote Originally Posted by Mansoor View Post
    Shai: I didnt even know it was maugrims kd until after they gave button and wanted to cf. They retalled with abducts in hostile but a random in the kd didnt read orders and retaled and gave button. Good for us. If it was a friendly war and maugrim had sexual affections for me he wouldnt wave down our faeries and darkelf. He knew it would hurt more than chaining undead. Also, Don Juan is leading, i dont.

Steel: Where have I been hogging your 2/5 war win record and top 50 spot? I would never! That is all your cred!
    3/7! And considering the garbage in the kd at the time those wins were only possible because we warred complete ghettos that have lost to an intimidating breeze. But i still won't let you take the credit!

Quote Originally Posted by Shai View Post
    Our war also had hits exchanged from both sides and we trained before it began as well, so? Just not as much as in yours (different strategies)

Do you instead mean Coss vs Bart hiding his identity warring OOP is a much shadier connection then ex ZZ buddies Mansoor and Maugrim, both with spotless records of fair play in Utopia warring each other OOP?
    Lol @ hits from both sides. I've got a summary from your war about 24h, with 9 vs 147 hits.

You really want to compare the wars I'm sure Dj or mansoor will give a summary of theirs, tho mansoor's comments about how their t/ms were chained already puts your insinuations to rest.

Your war however has all the makings of a fw

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by Band of Horses View Post
    I don't have a narrative. I've simply asked you questions on your current tirade which I believe to be misguided. All I care about is the truth, if coss cheated (which with Shai and Meep there is certainly reason for suspicion) then they should be punished with the precedents that has been set. If they did not cheat they should not be punished for someone else trying to chit play them.
    What do I have to do with this?

Someone said you played in Sleepy.

Quote Originally Posted by Meep View Post
    What do I have to do with this?
    Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    Someone said you played in Sleepy.
    What Korp said. Wasn't it coss that said Meep was the monarch or something like that? I probably missed his sarcasm
    "The Utopian voice of reason" ~Ben (And he's an official moderator)

Veteran
    I invoke the rule against hearsay and insist external logs be admitted according to the rules of evidence at common law.

I like to post
    Admins shouldnt use outside logs. I mean in all fairness itd have to mean Zauper would have to retrospectively uncrown all his CR crowns as he condoned/stimulated me and Octo cheating to get them.

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by Band of Horses View Post
    What Korp said. Wasn't it coss that said Meep was the monarch or something like that? I probably missed his sarcasm
    And even if I did play there, what would my presence have to do with cheating?

I'm all gung ho for some good old fashioned drama and rash over the top retaliation for ****play/dealbreaks, cheating not so much.

Thread Information