Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Admins using self-supplied external logs

Forum Addict
    There is a province called SteelPillz in 2:1, perhaps that's him. Interestingly enough, that kingdom is 25 versus 22 and a clearly lopsided situation, wonder how that war came about... something something something glass houses?

that aint him and...Do you even snatch bro?

Something something black pot?

Sir Postalot
    Who is this Pillz guy? I occasionally had my council talking about lame ex sinners dudes doing lame **** from time to time, but it was always so lame and small time it never gathered my full attention. Can someone get me up to speed? Now that I don't play I need to know the DEETS of those that post. He's made a lot of posts lately.

Regular
    After all this reading and getting annoyed about all the crying, pillz tops the scale, you are the biggest whiner ive come across....the river is full, get over it.

Quote Originally Posted by Pillz View Post

My answer is the same question back at you. You want them to be admitted because they fit your narrative.

External logs have never been accepted by the admins before because there's no way to verify them.
    I don't have a narrative. I've simply asked you questions on your current tirade which I believe to be misguided. All I care about is the truth, if coss cheated (which with Shai and Meep there is certainly reason for suspicion) then they should be punished with the precedents that has been set. If they did not cheat they should not be punished for someone else trying to chit play them.
    "The Utopian voice of reason" ~Ben (And he's an official moderator)

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Band of Horses View Post
    I don't have a narrative. I've simply asked you questions on your current tirade which I believe to be misguided. All I care about is the truth, if coss cheated (which with Shai and Meep there is certainly reason for suspicion) then they should be punished with the precedents that has been set. If they did not cheat they should not be punished for someone else trying to chit play them.
    First of all Meep doesn't play in Sleepy.

Second of all ... when CR last age used tricky things and got war button with us everyone was praising Octo and how innovative and smart he is. If for some reason Bart is tricking us to believe he is some noob that last age messaged around the same stuff and he was completely weird than it's cheating. From a technical point of view there is nothing wrong with this war. There is nothing fake in it. Apparently Bart is getting razed by his own kd as we speak and on top of it ... admins had access to my messages with 8:6 monarch and could see all the logs. Don't think any external stuff has to be used to take a decision. Did I speak with David about it? Yes I did, but there was nothing more than a 2 mins chat where he wanted to see what I think about it and he asked me to email him the chat we had from the email I have my account setup on(I guess to verify it was me).

I know for a fact that Steel has a problem with me and he would love to see me and the entire world burn but he's just a troll same as 2-3 others that want to think they are more important to this community than they really are.

Postaholic
    Quote Originally Posted by coss View Post
    First of all Meep doesn't play in Sleepy.

Second of all ... when CR last age used tricky things and got war button with us everyone was praising Octo and how innovative and smart he is. If for some reason Bart is tricking us to believe he is some noob that last age messaged around the same stuff and he was completely weird than it's cheating. From a technical point of view there is nothing wrong with this war. There is nothing fake in it. Apparently Bart is getting razed by his own kd as we speak and on top of it ... admins had access to my messages with 8:6 monarch and could see all the logs. Don't think any external stuff has to be used to take a decision. Did I speak with David about it? Yes I did, but there was nothing more than a 2 mins chat where he wanted to see what I think about it and he asked me to email him the chat we had from the email I have my account setup on(I guess to verify it was me).

I know for a fact that Steel has a problem with me and he would love to see me and the entire world burn but he's just a troll same as 2-3 others that want to think they are more important to this community than they really are.
    Definitely a right and sound decision. You got what you need, the headstart. You can burn the bridge now. I only know it always take 2 hands to clap.

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Verminator View Post
    There is a province called SteelPillz in 2:1, perhaps that's him. Interestingly enough, that kingdom is 25 versus 22 and a clearly lopsided situation, wonder how that war came about... something something something glass houses?
    Snatch news on bot kd:s. We warred Divinity last age, we were 21 and they were 25...no one cried about FW then.

Strategy Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Mansoor View Post
    Snatch news on bot kd:s. We warred Divinity last age, we were 21 and they were 25...no one cried about FW then.
    wait i wared u oop? impressive mansoor. we might a come out way ahead but i was actually expecting us to do better given the setup/#'s of that kd :P

Quote Originally Posted by Persain View Post
    wait i wared u oop? impressive mansoor. we might a come out way ahead but i was actually expecting us to do better given the setup/#'s of that kd :P
    Mansoor hogging DonJuan and myself's credit.

Strategy Moderator
    Mansoor hogging DonJuan and myself's credit.
    yea yea i know u play with him it was meant to be a compliment to you all..i also know your not a huge fan of my kd which goes to show its nice to fight anyone sometimes :P

Quote Originally Posted by Persain View Post
    yea yea i know u play with him it was meant to be a compliment to you all..i also know your not a huge fan of my kd which goes to show its nice to fight anyone sometimes :P
    It was a good war even though we knew we were doomed very early on. But like why are you players asking to leaving in the war forum tho?? =P

Strategy Moderator
    It was a good war even though we knew we were doomed very early on. But like why are you players asking to leaving in the war forum tho?? =P
    i honestly dont remember that....our kds offical stance with war forums is make them fun try to not be an asshole. So i gota think whatever was said was being said in jest.

Did someone hack Steels account.

Postaholic
    Lol,

Yes the rules are that there are no rules. 'case by case basis' applied to external logs, rankings, fws, sitting abuse, lost goes on.
    You say "case by case basis" as if it's a bad thing. There's too many nuances to apply a static rule, because static rules create a clear boundary to circumvent.

Thread Information