Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Admins using self-supplied external logs

Quote Originally Posted by Meep View Post
    And even if I did play there, what would my presence have to do with cheating?

I'm all gung ho for some good old fashioned drama and rash over the top retaliation for ****play/dealbreaks, cheating not so much.
    Ya, what Meep said, right Mike?

Were all good people except Bart.

And even if I did play there, what would my presence have to do with cheating?

I'm all gung ho for some good old fashioned drama and rash over the top retaliation for ****play/dealbreaks, cheating not so much.
    An unprecedented ability to muddy the reputation of CR that Zauper built. Breaks my heart :(
    "The Utopian voice of reason" ~Ben (And he's an official moderator)

Who are the Admins these days?

Wasn't it just bishop and two Irish guys? None of whom really played very seriously?
    My life is better then yours.

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by Band of Horses View Post
    An unprecedented ability to muddy the reputation of CR that Zauper built. Breaks my heart :(
    Hasnt been cr since zauper left, for that reason, cr is zaupers kd, without zauper there is no cr

Hasnt been cr since zauper left, for that reason, cr is zaupers kd, without zauper there is no cr
    Absalom doesnte exist either anymore. But you know, someone things will never go away.

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Pillz View Post
    This shouldn't be acceptable to anyone in the community.
    +1 It is acceptable by me, +10 if they do delete crying cheaters like you.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by goodz View Post

Wasn't it just bishop and two Irish guys? None of whom really played very seriously?
    Zauper and Hawk bought the game

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by goodz View Post

Game was bought by BB/CR leaderships. CR didnt manage to profit much from it yet though it did lead to a #2 spot for BB and a #1 in the post age rankings.

Quote Originally Posted by Bart of Sparta View Post
    Game was bought by BB/CR leaderships. CR didnt manage to profit much from it yet though it did lead to a #2 spot for BB and a #1 in the post age rankings.
    The records clearly shows that BB won. Thats the only thing that counts not something your conjured up in your own fantasy world. Come on get real, you would never crown.

I like to post
    We simply have a different opinion on this. Im definitely not alone here either. There are many, many people who believe this, dozens. Good people I know quite a lot of them myself personally. I explained the reasoning already in another chat.

We simply have a different opinion on this. Im definitely not alone here either. There are many, many people who believe this, dozens. Good people I know quite a lot of them myself personally. I explained the reasoning already in another chat.
    There is a lot of people that belives in God as well. Doesnt mean God exist. Your arguments are invalid.

Regular
    or if you remove crying cheaters like him from the charts at the end of the age

BIG +

I explained the reasoning already in another chat.
    What are you going to do ? Cry about and see if that changes anything or play under a different name. But will that be you Bart will that be you, the cheater who got **** crown, not the real one that one you got stripped off.

Jeez.

Bart is following the Book of Sanctuary not the book of Secrets/Sonata.

It is sad to see him taking it so bad that he has failed.

You got deleted Bart. Because you failed the admin game.

I like to post
    No province was deleted. We were just removed from the post-age charts as Munk showed. This means we finished the age on #1 land/NW. On top of that we were the first KD in the history of utopia to also hold #1-10 in NW and Land on the individual charts. No one is taking that away from my great team least of all the Admins ;)

Regular
    No province was deleted. We were just removed from the post-age charts as Munk showed. This means we finished the age on #1 land/NW. On top of that we were the first KD in the history of utopia to also hold #1-10 in NW and Land on the individual charts. No one is taking that away from my great team least of all the Admins ;)
    yes Brat we all know that you got the **** crown that is awarded by utopian forum community, not the real one that is obtained by rankings

Thread Information