Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Admins using self-supplied external logs

Admins using self-supplied external logs

??????

This shouldn't be acceptable to anyone in the community. We've never been allowed previously to prove cheating through logs, why should KDs be able to provide them in their defense?

Post Fiend
    After what they pulled out last age... nothing surprised me anymore.

Because it doesn't fit your narrative? Shouldn't be getting to the truth be the most important thing?
    "The Utopian voice of reason" ~Ben (And he's an official moderator)

Needs to get out more
    I'm all for transparency because one of my characters had glassteel plate mail armor.

Huh?

Rust monsters, silly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Post Fiend
    oh stop whining and play the game or just dont play it.

[QUOTE=Band of Horses

My answer is the same question back at you. You want them to be admitted because they fit your narrative.

External logs have never been accepted by the admins before because there's no way to verify them.

Postaholic
    New admins, new rules. I know you're an SJW pillz, but tone it down a bit with all the complaining.

Quote Originally Posted by Swagger View Post
    New admins, new rules. I know you're an SJW pillz, but tone it down a bit with all the complaining.
    Lol,

Yes the rules are that there are no rules. 'case by case basis' applied to external logs, rankings, fws, sitting abuse, lost goes on.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Pillz View Post
    Lol,

Yes the rules are that there are no rules. 'case by case basis' applied to external logs, rankings, fws, sitting abuse, lost goes on.
    OF COURSE THERE ARE RULES, hey man dont mess with the mods of this game. There are clear rules and HERE THEY ARE:

Spartan--> ban

Not spartan--> no ban

Postaholic
    Quote Originally Posted by Vasp View Post
    OF COURSE THERE ARE RULES, hey man dont mess with the mods of this game. There are clear rules and HERE THEY ARE:

Spartan--> ban

Not spartan--> no ban
    Pill played where? why he so angst on this FW

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by JusticeLeague View Post
    Pill played where? why he so angst on this FW
    no clue to be honest. hell, im not even pissed about it. Im actually cracking up because mods set a precedent last age and now this is going to be a sh&t show all age. There have been so many fake wars without mods intervening...

anways, this is what i call a win win scenario:

1) if mods dont ban coss and reset his kingdom, it just proves (yet again) how bias these mods are (and their hatred towards sparta)
    2) if mods do ban coss and reset sleepy for cheating... well its coss and I dont like him. :(

Veteran
    External logs can and should be allowed. If it proves innocence or guilty verdict. Why stop progress? However with that said should have a chance to defend yourself with the devs/mods before being actioned.

Ps. Build a cooler integrated chat system

Scribe
    Quote Originally Posted by markers View Post
    External logs can and should be allowed. If it proves innocence or guilty verdict. Why stop progress? However with that said should have a chance to defend yourself with the devs/mods before being actioned.

Ps. Build a cooler integrated chat system
    mainly it's important that everyone gets the same priviledges. not sure where steel came up with the thing about using logs but if it's true then everyone should be allowed to. No more"well that wasn't an official part of utopia and can't be used"

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Vasp View Post
    no clue to be honest. hell, im not even pissed about it. Im actually cracking up because mods set a precedent last age and now this is going to be a sh&t show all age. There have been so many fake wars without mods intervening...

anways, this is what i call a win win scenario:

1) if mods dont ban coss and reset his kingdom, it just proves (yet again) how bias these mods are (and their hatred towards sparta)
    2) if mods do ban coss and reset sleepy for cheating... well its coss and I dont like him. :(
    Yeah ban coss for doing nothing wrong just because you dont like him.. seems like a valid strategy.

Thread Information