Thread: Daily Activity

Regular

Daily Activity

My daily activity has gone down from casual to none even though I've spent maybe 6 hours a day not logged into the game.

I would normally not be concerned but I fear this might affect the upcoming log in bonus mechanic.

ID: 6B6C6AE2

It's based on the last few days and you weren't active on the 15th.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Regular
    Hi Bishop, thanks for getting back. Something's not right here because I have spent the same amount of time playing the game since protection started.

Edit: I'm not sure if it shows how much gc I had on the 15th, but it was a lot, so I was refreshing to see if I could catch any ops pretty much all day. Not sure if that's proof to my story or not, just trying to make this believable to you, you seem pretty confident that I wasn't active.
    Last edited by cnt; 17-08-2017 at 23:15.

Regular
    I guess it would be safe to assume that the reason behind the delay of the login bonus mechanic being implemented is because the game currently bases activity from changes (or actions) done while on the site. Meaning, basically, in eowcf when you would normally be doing nothing, the game would see that as you not being active.

Regular
    Confirmed, your level of activity on the recruitment page is based on actions done (in the past 3 days) and;
    the bonus income amount is based on time spent online (in the previous utopia month).

If anyone was wondering.

Thread Information