Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Active Bonus?

It's not logging in twice a day, that is for sure!
    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Enthusiast
    Curious if this tracks actions in game or just actual logins? Some of our most active players got 100% while some generally less active players got 200%. Do I need to just log in and out more rather than staying online?

Postaholic
    April 7 of YR3 Your people appreciate the extreme dedication and time devoted to them in the last month and have worked harder to generate 196,528 gold coins.

I mean, I'm not complaining, but it seems like too much? Our kd just got over 4 million gc

Veteran
    April 7 of YR3 Your people appreciate the extreme dedication and time devoted to them in the last month and have worked harder to generate 601,720 gold coins.

Indeed:)) Making humans great again!

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by coss View Post
    April 7 of YR3 Your people appreciate the extreme dedication and time devoted to them in the last month and have worked harder to generate 601,720 gold coins.

not bad as a top human sage

Quote Originally Posted by coss View Post

Da FUQ?! :-(

April 7 of YR3 Your people appreciate the extreme dedication and time devoted to them in the last month and have worked harder to generate 36,812 gold coins.
    “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.”
    - unknown

Coss is clearly cheating!

April 7 of YR3 Your people appreciate the impressive dedication and time devoted to them in the last month and have worked harder to generate 270,712 gold coins.
    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Pestilence View Post
    Curious if this tracks actions in game or just actual logins? Some of our most active players got 100% while some generally less active players got 200%. Do I need to just log in and out more rather than staying online?
    You should not need to log in and out.

Imo it's broken

Your people appreciate the noteworthy dedication and time devoted to them in the last month and have worked harder to generate 14,403 gold coins.

Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    Imo it's broken

Your people appreciate the noteworthy dedication and time devoted to them in the last month and have worked harder to generate 14,403 gold coins.
    Ill agree to that lol. Why should the fat farts get more gc than those who dedicate themselves a bit more to stay smaller!
    “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.”
    - unknown

Postaholic
    Seems to be there should be a baseline minimum of say, 50k gc and probably some sort of maximum.

"Oh you got chained? Here's 1200gc you *****" haha

Wonder what happens if you have negative income :)

Post Fiend
    Its not broken... they specifically said it would be given as a specific percentage of your daily income at the time you get the bonus. For example im drafted ~80% right now with some banks so I only will make like 20k gcs this tick, so I'd only get 50, 100, or 200 percent of that, if I were to get the bonus this tick. Nothing broken about it, but it could change strategy somewhat.

Post Fiend
    Although I am curious how they actually track "activity", and what the milestones to hit for each tier are... though I suspect they will never readily provide that info.

Quote Originally Posted by luke3 View Post
    Its not broken... they specifically said it would be given as a specific percentage of your daily income at the time you get the bonus. For example im drafted ~80% right now with some banks so I only will make like 20k gcs this tick, so I'd only get 50, 100, or 200 percent of that, if I were to get the bonus this tick. Nothing broken about it, but it could change strategy somewhat.
    I was kidding. :)

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    I was kidding. :)
    Haha sorry.... I guess I don't sarcasm so good :p

Thread Information