Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bart AND Sleepy

Post Fiend
    I'm just wondering if the admins are actually ever going to adress this situation and inform us their stance on the repercussions of their FW. I'm not understanding how it is this has gone unanswered for so long.... clearly it was setup and if it wasn't setup there still remains to be a FW from one end, of which spartans were punished for nothing more than this last age. So, why has this not been handled thus far?
    'We bow down before no man.' - Ancient Spartans
    ~Fury of Sparta~

Enthusiast
    Xist is correct.. perm ban Bart...

I concur with Xist...

Quote Originally Posted by Darkmoore View Post
    Xist is correct.. perm ban Bart...

I concur with Xist...
    I concur with DM who concurs with Xist...only Xist plays with Bart... conflict of interest?
    “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.”
    - unknown

Quote Originally Posted by JusticeLeague View Post
    Seriously? Then where is BART?
    He is pooping Feint. Do you want to see his pooping pic?

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by umajon911 View Post
    I concur with DM who concurs with Xist...only Xist plays with Bart... conflict of interest?
    Bart is off doing his own thing, anything that has to due with him has nothing to do with us at least for the time being. I just want to see the same treatment dished out equally across the board. I do not support any of these actions that have or will continue to happen.
    'We bow down before no man.' - Ancient Spartans
    ~Fury of Sparta~

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkmoore View Post
    is correct.. perm ban Bart...
    +3 delete his provinces dude is cheater

I like to post
    Funny how all sorts of cheaters still roam the server yet people clamour for me being banned. Zauper himself has first hand knowledge of Mango using teamview last age (I saw logs of him responding to snirpster complaining about his KD using it). Its also well known that BB uses teamviewer (admitted to me by at least 2 of their last age LS) and I doubt Hawk is ignorant of this as well.

Worst I did was some dodgy wars. Multied once like 9 ages ago when Sparta didnt even play competitively and got deleted then. Yet all the scripters and multiers whine here ^^

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Bart of Sparta View Post
    Funny how all sorts of cheaters still roam the server yet people clamour for me being banned. Zauper himself has first hand knowledge of Mango using teamview last age (I saw logs of him responding to snirpster complaining about his KD using it). Its also well known that BB uses teamviewer (admitted to me by at least 2 of their last age LS) and I doubt Hawk is ignorant of this as well.

Worst I did was some dodgy wars. Multied once like 9 ages ago when Sparta didnt even play competitively and got deleted then. Yet all the scripters and multiers whine here ^^
    delete all provinces of this cheater, what are you waiting for ?

Thread Information