Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Reduced elite conversion hitting into prosperous stance

Post Fiend

Reduced elite conversion hitting into prosperous stance

My undead kingdom mates are getting significantly reduced conversions hitting provinces in prosperous stance. Checked for gbp, gs, hosps, pnw and pland are both within 10% kdnw within 20%. Appears conversions are ~1/5 equivalent hit into a province in normal stance.

Regular
    Same here. Can see thread in Strategy section.

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by titefuzz View Post
    Same here. Can see thread in Strategy section.
    http://forums.utopia-game.com/showth...tance-question posted link for easy, can confirm its broken.

Post Fiend
    Anyone looking into this?

This isnt a bug, conversions are meant to be reduced.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Post Fiend
    My guess is no, it only affects 35% of the server. It was a stealthy way to keep Prosperous as a pseudo fort. No protection on gains, but leave in the reduced conversions so that the 62% of attackers won't hit into your prosperous stance.

Bishop apparently answered as I was responding. Although it makes no sense that conversions would be reduced hitting into prosperous as that is a protection of hitting into the stance. The entire purpose of ditching fort for prosperous was to remove those protections, or at least that is how it read...

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    So you're saying there are no reduction of gains hitting into prosperous, except for elite conversions in a single race... oh and this isn't mentioned anywhere in the proposed,revised or final changes?

If it isnt a bug then... well im speechless at the attitude in handling new mechanics changes and informing the player-base of how said changes affect game play.
    Last edited by Selephant; 21-08-2017 at 22:17.

Enthusiast
    Is this a joke? Why would it be reduced still? The changes said nothing at all about all gains reduction being removed except Undead elite conversion.

Ya mysteriously introduce a gains penalty when you announce no gains penalties.

Elite conversion isn't a gains penalty.

Veteran
    Gotto love being trolled by the game admins o.O
    http://www.upoopu.com/: an intel repository (or: "pimp alternative") for utopia (read the guide).

Quote Originally Posted by Selephant View Post
    So you're saying there are no reduction of gains hitting into prosperous, except for elite conversions in a single race... oh and this isn't mentioned anywhere in the proposed,revised or final changes?

If it isnt a bug then... well im speechless at the attitude in handling new mechanics changes and informing the player-base of how said changes affect game play.
    The elite conversion nerf wasn't mentioned because it is unchanged.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|

Post Fiend
    The elite conversion nerf wasn't mentioned because it is unchanged.
    Yes i know you have your rationale. Its just crap. I mean no offense by this. Its merely a statement of fact. You changed everything about fortified stance down to the name. If youre retaining an aspect of it, it behooves you to mention that.

Oh im changing this contract and everything in it except this one point but im not including that one point in the new contract because its unchanged from the old one. Brilliant!

Quote Originally Posted by Selephant View Post
    Yes i know you have your rationale. Its just crap. I mean no offense by this. Its merely a statement of fact. You changed everything about fortified stance down to the name. If youre retaining an aspect of it, it behooves you to mention that.

Oh im changing this contract and everything in it except this one point but im not including that one point in the new contract because its unchanged from the old one. Brilliant!
    We changed the gains mod on fortified and the name. If you'd like to make a suggestion on the stance please use the suggestions forum.

Post Fiend
    We changed the gains mod on fortified and the name. If you'd like to make a suggestion on the stance please use the suggestions forum.
    Honestly if you don't see how this is a problem, then I won't even waste my time. I understand this isn't your day job so maybe you guys just don't care.

Thread Information