• No...He did not

62 75.61%
  • I Dont know.

4 4.88%
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: So did Sparta Crown ?

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    Again, how could you crown when my solo faery province was single handedly the largest kingdom of the age? Do you even know what crowning is?
    please Palem this is a serious topic and not for trolling. Show some restraint as Game Owner Admin Mod.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Who is trolling? I'm sorry that Sparta couldn't outgrow my lowly province but that's no reason to pretend it didn't happen.

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Vasp View Post
    who is this nooby?
    just a usual Spartan player

Quote Originally Posted by Bart of Sparta View Post
    please Palem this is a serious topic and not for trolling. Show some restraint as Game Owner Admin Mod.

Please Bart. Show some respect for the game.

As AnakinBrev would no doubt tell you, you need to play the devs.

You ****ed up and failed. Pretending to be bigger than the game doesnt work.

I like to post
    The majority of honest posters has voted yes here. Those against are either forum trolls or sparta-haters.

I'd love to play for the devs and fix the game for them so they can make money, but so far no approach has been made to make use of my capacities...

The majority of honest posters has voted yes here. Those against are either forum trolls or sparta-haters.

I'd love to play for the devs and fix the game for them so they can make money, but so far no approach has been made to make use of my capacities...
    Sadly, the forum trolls are those who claim Sparta did anything other than get busted. :(

You're fake news Donnie
    "The Utopian voice of reason" ~Ben (And he's an official moderator)

Postaholic
    Not judging age or any indiv kd performance, because Imo there's been few ages with less deserving eoa crown contenders. Be that BB, Div, Spartans, Mango, or anyone else that competed. Age was a cluster **** all around... But for the sake of argument and for the sake of bringing a decently objective argument to the table...

Crown = top of chart finish

Curious thing with this game is that last tick is invisible until final chart rankings are up. Lots of crowns have changed place in the last tick, and contenders have been unable to know for sure who won until rankings have been posted by devs. I myself lost an honor crown that way once.

Essentially, only secure way to know who won is to consult rankings post age finish, all other claims are merely talk.

Edit: alternatively add a crown to my count! Last i saw I was winning! :)
    Last edited by Tadpole; 21-08-2017 at 21:32.
    RoughKnecS

--> Want art? <--
    --> Or see Tadpole banners? <--

The industrys greats

** Cerberus ** Killah ** Shadowheart **

I like to post
    I disagree with that assessment. Sparta won the crown due to finishing on highest land, all other claims are merely talk.

I disagree with that assessment. Sparta won the crown due to finishing on highest land, all other claims are merely talk.
    Could you pls pm me your ghetto's loc on the end of last age rankings so I can verify this statement? I am struggling to find it. :(

Postaholic
    Only you didn't finish at top. As far as you know you only held top spot second to last tick. Last tick is purely up to devs for us to present. And their presentation didn't put you at top.

You were top of the chart before age ended though, which is damn fine. You shouldn't devalue that accomplishment :)
    RoughKnecS

--> Want art? <--
    --> Or see Tadpole banners? <--

The industrys greats

** Cerberus ** Killah ** Shadowheart **

If an Olympic runner crosses the finish line 1st but gets disqualified for doping, does he still win gold?

Post Demon
    You can call it a crown if you feel like it, just as I can refer to Bart as Jenny if I feel like it, it probably is not his real name.

But honestly with all the ****play going on I can understand and sympatize with anyone that just want to forget all about the age and irrelevant rankings, in my oppinion no one really crowned, Bart crowned as much as Beastblood who came in first according to ranking, or The Home of Pak that took spot 165 of 165 on Palems combined chart.

Sir Postalot
    If Bart gets that crown I want the 3 lost from getting mehuled for trading.

Needs to get out more
    * free crowning

Everybody needs to watch more bank commercials on tv

They sing this little ditty about "no regrets" :D when you get old you start to like brainwashing
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Thread Information