16 19.51%
  • No...He did not

62 75.61%
  • I Dont know.

4 4.88%
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: So did Sparta Crown ?

Postaholic
    I also saw my kingdom top of the chart at probably Week 2. Then I left. So can I say I crown too, cos that was the spot I last see? I think bart will validate my claim as true.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Bart of Sparta View Post
    I disagree with that assessment. Sparta won the crown due to finishing on highest land, all other claims are merely talk.
    You didn't finish highest on land. My 300k acre prov did. Had it spawned in right before the age ended but to keep it fair I was also excluded from the charts because I didn't actually earn it.

Postaholic
    Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    You didn't finish highest on land. My 300k acre prov did. Had it spawned in right before the age ended but to keep it fair I was also excluded from the charts because I didn't actually earn it.
    Fairplay..Well done

Forum Addict
    Sparta crowned according to old rules.

Sparta did not crown according to current rules.

Rules define the game, so Sparta did not crown.

Bart, sadly, you are stuck on measuring your crown with an outdated set of rules.

As with any sport, you cannot measure success based on antiquated rules. For instance, how many extra points in the NFL would have been successful if the line was still at 20 yards from the goalposts? Do kickers demand that they get their point if they make it 20 yards instead of the required 33 yards now?

Rules. They don't have to be agreed with but they have to be followed.

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    You have made like 5 posts about this so far in this thread and everyone has just basically ignored you. We get it. You're making some point about how if a tree fall in the forest and no one is around, blah blah blah. Who's to say if the kd existed if there is no record of it, and other high school philosophy nonsense. The difference is everyone knows Bart's kingdom finished the age at #1 and wasn't some made-up faery province you invented because you think it's worth a lul or 2.

Quote Originally Posted by realm of ding dong View Post
    You have made like 5 posts about this so far in this thread and everyone has just basically ignored you. We get it. You're making some point about how if a tree fall in the forest and no one is around, blah blah blah. Who's to say if the kd existed if there is no record of it, and other high school philosophy nonsense. The difference is everyone knows Bart's kingdom finished the age at #1 and wasn't some made-up faery province you invented because you think it's worth a lul or 2.
    Prove it, prove that they ended no 1. The "everyone knows" argument is pretty f dumb.

Was their KD named Sparta last age?
    If not then some other KD crowned.

We were # 133 on Palems chart. We had 5 losses but war is what we do.
    Lose or lose.

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    Prove it, prove that they ended no 1. The "everyone knows" argument is pretty f dumb.
    Lol, the child's "prove it" response. The Earth is round. "Prove it!" Obama was born in Hawaii. "Prove it!" My daddy is a fireman. "Prove it!"

No proof, sorry. I'm not playing that game because you can't argue with this kind of attitude. And obviously not -everyone- knows it. But people who follow the game and follow the standings and follow the drama know who finished at the top of the chart. Maybe you aren't one of those people. I don't know you.

Postaholic
    Rank 1

Name BeastBlood (7:18)

Land 232775

Is Sparta called Beastblood too?

I like to post
    Because Sparta was removed from EOA rankings it showed BB as #1. This however has nothing to do with EOA chart positions.

Quote Originally Posted by realm of ding dong View Post
    Lol, the child's "prove it" response. The Earth is round. "Prove it!" Obama was born in Hawaii. "Prove it!" My daddy is a fireman. "Prove it!"

No proof, sorry. I'm not playing that game because you can't argue with this kind of attitude. And obviously not -everyone- knows it. But people who follow the game and follow the standings and follow the drama know who finished at the top of the chart. Maybe you aren't one of those people. I don't know you.
    As stupid as your "everyone"

Maybe if you stopped cheating you would have a chance at crowning.

Postaholic
    Quote Originally Posted by Bart of Sparta View Post
    Because Sparta was removed from EOA rankings it showed BB as #1. This however has nothing to do with EOA chart positions.
    if 2:2 is Spartans last age, then what is 1:19 called?

EOA ranking vs EOA chart position? Can you pls define?

Enthusiast
    I said no because they aren't on the charts.

That doesn't mean I recognize BB crown either though.

The truth is that no kd last age actually crowned as no one deserved it after that ****fest of an age. BB's crown is like a speed skater in the olympics who comes in 2nd place because everyone else falls down and yet there's still someone better. Then it turns out that someone better failed their piss test when their pee was so roided up it disintegrated the cup.

Quote Originally Posted by sexual harassment panda View Post
    I said no because they aren't on the charts.

That doesn't mean I recognize BB crown either though.

The truth is that no kd last age actually crowned as no one deserved it after that ****fest of an age. BB's crown is like a speed skater in the olympics who comes in 2nd place because everyone else falls down and yet there's still someone better. Then it turns out that someone better failed their piss test when their pee was so roided up it disintegrated the cup.
    A fair analogy.

But a crown is a crown. And BB got it.

The utopian industry doesn't recognise chart positions or all other sil stuff.

You either win the EoA rankings or you don't. :P

Thread Information