• I Dont know.

4 4.88%
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: So did Sparta Crown ?

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by makeo View Post
    A fair analogy.

But a crown is a crown. And BB got it.

The utopian industry doesn't recognise chart positions or all other sil stuff.

You either win the EoA rankings or you don't. :P
    The Utopian industry doesnt reward crowns at all. All the charts (usually) do is tell people "oh this KD had more honor than the rest", "oh this KD had more land than the rest". In this case the EOA ranking gave a deceptive image since it was Sparta that finished #1 in land and not BB. Since we sadly do not have admins as personal friends or former KD members that is a reality we as Sparta need to accept as there is very little that can be done about it. That doesnt mean we have to accept that fictional reality as well (we dont). Perhaps one day when new people buy the game they'll rectify this gross misrepresentation whose demagoguery has not its match in Utopian History. Until then the best WE can do is to keep telling our story and keep it alive as best we can.

Quote Originally Posted by Bart of Sparta View Post
    The Utopian industry doesnt reward crowns at all. All the charts (usually) do is tell people "oh this KD had more honor than the rest", "oh this KD had more land than the rest". In this case the EOA ranking gave a deceptive image since it was Sparta that finished #1 in land and not BB. Since we sadly do not have admins as personal friends or former KD members that is a reality we as Sparta need to accept as there is very little that can be done about it. That doesnt mean we have to accept that fictional reality as well (we dont). Perhaps one day when new people buy the game they'll rectify this gross misrepresentation whose demagoguery has not its match in Utopian History. Until then the best WE can do is to keep telling our story and keep it alive as best we can.
    Actually the Utopian Industry is all about recognising Crowns. And I personally am disappointed that you do not realise this.

Within that, the gold standard has always been the final dev given standings. Because all other opinions are inherently subjective.

You are welcome to portray yourself as a champion of last age, despite all records being consistant on your failure.

I would like to commend you overall though on achieving the minor prize of providing an environment that other minor players enjoyed.

It is always our interactions and friendships within this game that we should savour.

Wouldnt that mean that CR should have won the age since they have most ex players amongst the admins?! Even the creator of CR is an admin but did you get punished for farming out his old kd?! No. So it gets a bit stupid to blame it on bias from the admins.

Since we sadly do not have admins as personal friends or former KD members
    You were already warned about this.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Because Sparta was removed from EOA rankings it showed BB as #1. This however has nothing to do with EOA chart positions.
    You got caught cheating and you were therefore denied your win, just like Lance Armstrong was because he got caught for doping.
    Therefore, no you did not crown.
    Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day, Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Post Fiend
    Bart, did you have fun last age?

That's really all that matters.

Quote Originally Posted by Elldallan View Post
    You got caught cheating and you were therefore denied your win, just like Lance Armstrong was because he got caught for doping.
    Therefore, no you did not crown.
    Rosie Ruiz is a better example imo.
    "The Utopian voice of reason" ~Ben (And he's an official moderator)

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by realm of ding dong View Post
    Lol, the child's "prove it" response. The Earth is round. "Prove it!" Obama was born in Hawaii. "Prove it!" My daddy is a fireman. "Prove it!"

No proof, sorry. I'm not playing that game because you can't argue with this kind of attitude. And obviously not -everyone- knows it. But people who follow the game and follow the standings and follow the drama know who finished at the top of the chart. Maybe you aren't one of those people. I don't know you.
    Lol what in the wut?! Asking for proof of a claim is a child's response? I think stomping your feet, claiming the refs are conspiring against you, and claiming you won despite the scoreboard saying otherwise is far more childish.

In this case the EOA ranking gave a deceptive image since it was Sparta that finished #1 in land and not BB.
    But you didn't. I did.

Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post

But you didn't. I did.
    Lies!

Postaholic
    Spartans were disqualified, end of argument. Whether or not you agree with it, that was the decision and there is no appeal to be made.
    ~~ S A N C T U A R Y ~~
    Rocking the top ages 30-57

"The phrase... 'Who's your daddy?'... comes to mind"

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by TSwizzle View Post
    Lies!
    Maybe, maybe not. I have just as much a claim as Bart though

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by makeo View Post
    A fair analogy.

But a crown is a crown. And BB got it.

The utopian industry doesn't recognise chart positions or all other sil stuff.

You either win the EoA rankings or you don't. :P
    Sparta did win eoa rankings by having the most nw and land out of anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by stealth4785 View Post
    Bart, did you have fun last age?

That's really all that matters.
    How can he reply you yes when he's banned in here.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by sexual harassment panda View Post
    Sparta did win eoa rankings by having the most nw and land out of anyone.
    You mean other than me?

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Poopsie View Post
    How can he reply you yes when he's banned in here.
    Must have been banned in the 3.5hrs between his last post and mine in this thread.

Thread Information