16 19.51%
  • No...He did not

62 75.61%
  • I Dont know.

4 4.88%
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: So did Sparta Crown ?

Quote Originally Posted by sexual harassment panda View Post
    Sparta did win eoa rankings by having the most nw and land out of anyone.
    They didnt. EOA standings were generated after the age ended and Sparta was excluded from those.

Quote Originally Posted by sexual harassment panda View Post
    Sparta did win eoa rankings by having the most nw and land out of anyone.
    They won, but they don't get the medal because they're cheating scumbags and won by impermissible means, and therefore they were stripped from the records.

Which is fairly standard for sports etc whether we use physical sports like cycling, running, jumping etc or a more cerebral sport like chess. Sports is littered with examples of athletes getting their awards stripped because they were cheating scumbags... just like Sparta.
    Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day, Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Elldallan View Post
    They won, but they don't get the medal because they're cheating scumbags and won by impermissible means, and therefore they were stripped from the records.

Which is fairly standard for sports etc whether we use physical sports like cycling, running, jumping etc or a more cerebral sport like chess. Sports is littered with examples of athletes getting their awards stripped because they were cheating scumbags... just like Sparta.
    No cheating occurred, no cheating was proven. Only thing that can be proven is that mods/admins stole Sparta`s crown to give it to their buddies. I dont need anyone to tell me who won. But the admin's behavior is pathetic and unfortunately ruining the game. Utopia's new rules after these guys took over: 1. if u are sparta u get banned from forums. 2. if u are sparta we take ur crown. 3. we give crown to whoever we want cause we own the game. Meh, grow a pair and stop losing to sparta. Or just let me buy u guys out, seems to me thats the only way we can get this game back on track.

Post Demon
    Cheating was proven enougth to warrant actioning, where as the constant story comming from Spartan players about the moderators being buddies with beastblood has not been proven at all.

Postaholic
    Quote Originally Posted by Madchess View Post
    Cheating was proven enougth to warrant actioning, where as the constant story comming from Spartan players about the moderators being buddies with beastblood has not been proven at all.
    Are you posting for the sake of posting?
    First, if the so called cheating is referring to the war between the 2 Spartans -2:2 vs 1:19- Game admin had taken actions. They are Stop war, acc locked for 48hrs and both monarch deleted. If you are talking about their EOA war, Spartan vs CR. Apparently, no action was taken. War ended with Spartans winning thus Spartan took a huge lead in the chart. And then the removal of ranking was administered only at last second of EOA doesn't seem appropriate.

Second, moderators and PPL in BB are buddies. Come on. Don't tell me you don't know who are the new owners and admin. They played together with those veterans in BB before. Probably now also? I don't know.

My point is wanna warrant action, game mod can simply remove Spartans war win bonus etc like the earlier FW and perhaps delete the whole kingdom. But no, they didn't. They left them there and then come up with a new rule not known to everyone.
    It sound so fishy. Why?
    Spartan was leading the chart like by around 60k acres. While the 2nd, 3rd and 4th are just 10-20k acres gap between them. If the announcement was made earlier, BB might not be the auto crown due to them finishing the age at second spot. Others perhaps will continue fighting and get more acres to compete.

Postaholic
    Quote Originally Posted by JusticeLeague View Post
    Are you posting for the sake of posting?
    First, if the so called cheating is referring to the war between the 2 Spartans -2:2 vs 1:19- Game admin had taken actions. They are Stop war, acc locked for 48hrs and both monarch deleted. If you are talking about their EOA war, Spartan vs CR. Apparently, no action was taken. War ended with Spartans winning thus Spartan took a huge lead in the chart. And then the removal of ranking was administered only at last second of EOA doesn't seem appropriate.

Second, moderators and PPL in BB are buddies. Come on. Don't tell me you don't know who are the new owners and admin. They played together with those veterans in BB before. Probably now also? I don't know.

My point is wanna warrant action, game mod can simply remove Spartans war win bonus etc like the earlier FW and perhaps delete the whole kingdom. But no, they didn't. They left them there and then come up with a new rule not known to everyone.
    It sound so fishy. Why?
    Spartan was leading the chart like by around 60k acres. While the 2nd, 3rd and 4th are just 10-20k acres gap between them. If the announcement was made earlier, BB might not be the auto crown due to them finishing the age at second spot. Others perhaps will continue fighting and get more acres to compete.
    you can say alot about the admins and i sure do, but if they where to give a crown to anyone wouldent they have helpt the so called CR aka Mango, if they where to help anyone i mean atleast they are old friends.
    Personlay i think Sparta crowned, tho i dont think admins at any point wanted to give a crown away to "friends"

When did Zauper play in BB? Also moderator has no impact on in-game stuff. Also by now most people have played with most in the top. Also if the admins are biased and helping their friend how could Sparta farmout Mango? You forum multis are boring with your cool aid stories.

Also the fact that the decision was 4 votes for. And only 2 of them played in BB and the other one didn't leave on such friendly terms

Needs to get out more
    Why would anyone stop competing if their goal is to crown?

From the outside looking in it always looks like people complaining about mechanics rather than blaming themselves for diplo. Respectfully.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Quote Originally Posted by Vasp View Post
    No cheating occurred, no cheating was proven. Only thing that can be proven is that mods/admins stole Sparta`s crown to give it to their buddies. I dont need anyone to tell me who won. But the admin's behavior is pathetic and unfortunately ruining the game. Utopia's new rules after these guys took over: 1. if u are sparta u get banned from forums. 2. if u are sparta we take ur crown. 3. we give crown to whoever we want cause we own the game. Meh, grow a pair and stop losing to sparta. Or just let me buy u guys out, seems to me thats the only way we can get this game back on track.
    So you're claiming that Sparta and Bart wasn't actioned for fakewarring during last age?
    1. You don't get banned for being Sparta you get banned for breaking the forum rules, such as questioning the devs.
    2. If you cheat you don't get the spoils.
    3. Not whoever, BB happened to be #2, so that's not arbitrary.

I don't know Hawk but I've played with Zapa and he's a decent enough bloke and I have much more faith in Zauper being honest than I do in Bart since Bart has gotten actioned for cheating several times as I understand it, including under the old regime(before the so called BB-Admin alliance Spartans likes to fap about).

Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    Also if the admins are biased and helping their friend how could Sparta farmout Mango? You forum multis are boring with your cool aid stories.
    Yeah I don't see how the gb on CR could ever have happened if the Spartan LSD influenced hallucinations were actually true.
    Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a day, Set a man on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

Regular
    Let me check charts ... Land ...mmmh . NW .... mmmh. Honor ... mmmh . WW. ... No.
    I can't find any mention of a KD named Sparta, so they obviously did'nt win any crown last age.

Maybe this age ?

I got no love for the nesta infested BB or Sparta. However this bull**** about hawk and zauper giving the crown to their friends instead of Sparta is complete rubbish. They are both stand up men. Also it's a known fact Jews don't cheat. They just look handsome and have lots of money. Sparta has cheated not once but on many occasions. For the record Bart use to be a major CR fanboy. He was always up in CR public channel asking for advice and crap to try to better his game. Hell when zap got tired of him he migrated to pewpew pub and started annoying binbin. He was a nobody that no one talked about. Now this forum has made him into something he is not. Someone worth talking about. A cheater is always a cheater. #nocrown4bart
    All for one and one for Chrystal!!

Needs to get out more
    I can say I was never a random target of CR, or Sparta once they began whoring.
    Certain kingdoms have certain traits and I'm guessing CR abides( abided?) safe target whoring with greater discipline than most.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

Quote Originally Posted by StratOcastle View Post
    I can say I was never a random target of CR, or Sparta once they began whoring.
    Certain kingdoms have certain traits and I'm guessing CR abides( abided?) safe target whoring with greater discipline than most.
    While CR has always been a good whoring kd, they usually go higher risk higher reward than say someone like BB. Granted it varies based on your core player base and recruitment. Core whoring is a great way to differentiate skill within a kingdom if you can make that big hit and it doesnt get retaled then boom you're skilled even if it should have been retaled.
    "The Utopian voice of reason" ~Ben (And he's an official moderator)

Needs to get out more
    You'd know better than I. I've incidentally had more encounters with BB, but one of those was Tras19 screwing around; we were in HRS together. Just two guys breaking balls via trad march.

Most tops I've had retal exchanges with are cool about misunderstandings. My fat catawampus builds probably look targety.
    ________
    Weed bowls

Quote Originally Posted by Band of Horses View Post
    While CR has always been a good whoring kd, they usually go higher risk higher reward than say someone like BB. Granted it varies based on your core player base and recruitment. Core whoring is a great way to differentiate skill within a kingdom if you can make that big hit and it doesnt get retaled then boom you're skilled even if it should have been retaled.
    When I judge core (me, personally) I look at two things. One is how well they whore to the cap (aka when there are no more targets and they have to hit under 75-80% range.) and how well they handle being chained.

While overall those that can do either well are a small percentage of the server, of those, an even smaller percentage do both well.

The whore cap thing also depends on leadership a LOT. Some kingdoms let everyone whore on their own. Others have control freak leadership that literlally target searches intels and tells the individual core players "you will send this many generals, this many O specs, elites, soldiers, horses, mercs, on X province and set an alarm for Y time." I don't consider that to be skilled core really.

So even those indicies depend.

I have also seen chained provinces who are called tickly to wake them up to handle a chain. Scary but true.
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Thread Information