Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Destroy ritual. Make it available!

Quote Originally Posted by Uhm hoi View Post
    Yes, you're right. Smart as you are, would you also be able to think of a reason why this issue is being ignored?
    I would assume cause its weekend and they have better things to do. Historically speaking there is a downtime for admins during the weekend.

Veteran
    Considering the issue was brought up on thursday, any idea why the issue was being ignored before the weekend?
    -Nox-

Now playing a well prepared bacon rogue. Seasoned the little piggie with peper, thyme and rosemary. Put in the oven with potatoes under it so those get baked in the seasoned fat dripping down. Asparagus with cherrytomatoes, olives and basil on the side. Hmmmmmm.

546706 total books in Palem's superfun uhm hoi challenge.
    Made utopian faeries fly.
    Age 72 war win crown and honour crown.

Regular
    Hi - is this available yet?

Regular
    Hi - is this available yet?

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    I would assume cause its weekend and they have better things to do. Historically speaking there is a downtime for admins during the weekend.
    Shouldn't be down time until issues related to a new mechanic that was added to the game, is actually added to the game...

Do not spam in here.

Destroy spell should now be available, please let me know if you cannot see it.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Forum Addict
    My bad -- I was on holiday and hadn't prepared the code to be deployed without hassle. Should be up and ready now.

Regular
    Is it working as intended?

Casting it shows no differences on ritual strength on SoT of enemy province.

Atm there is no way for an enemy to know how much damage a ritual has
    If you go to ritual status page you can see the damage your own ritual has taken
    When you cast abolish the last time and destroy the ritual you do get a unique message that says it was destroyed, but that is all
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Post Fiend
    Thanks! Going to take some coordination, but it'll work.
    Only question I have now, how does the strenght work on sots? Like are we destroying that? Or always at 100%?

It showed as like 75% health left, means 37.5(38) casts and the ritual is destroyed?

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    If you go to ritual status page you can see the damage your own ritual has taken
    When you cast abolish the last time and destroy the ritual you do get a unique message that says it was destroyed, but that is all
    So what's the point of having the ritual strength % which has been in the game for the last 2 ages? As far as I can see it fulfills no purpose except to confuse and frustrate the player base.

So a ritual takes 100 casts to cast...but only 38 to kill?? Anyone else see the retardedness in that?
    “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.”
    - unknown

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by umajon911 View Post
    So a ritual takes 100 casts to cast...but only 38 to kill?? Anyone else see the retardedness in that?
    You're not casting against an enemy to create it, you're basically just casting a self spell. Let's go out on a limb and say self spells are easier than offensive spells. :)

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    That would explain why a pre-cast and post-cast SoT showed the same numbers. ;)

Annoying but at least we know it's doing something... I mean, it IS doing something, right?

Post Fiend
    i kinda feel like the abolish ritual spell does nothing.. we casted it 25 x... targets ritual has 38 hours left at start and has been ticking down like normal..

Thread Information