Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Destroy ritual. Make it available!

Quote Originally Posted by Verminator View Post
    That would explain why a pre-cast and post-cast SoT showed the same numbers. ;)

Annoying but at least we know it's doing something... I mean, it IS doing something, right?
    Yes, it decreases the duration.
    Support email: utopiasupport@utopia-game.com <- please use this and don't just PM me| Account Deleted/Inactive | Utopia Facebook Page | #tactics <-- click to join IRC|
    PM DavidC for test server access

Post Fiend
    Hey i heard a rumor that the first 50 casts of abolish ritual do nothing. is that true?

Administrator
    The Ritual Strength displayed on the SoT is not tied to the Abolish Ritual spell. I will admit, the descriptions used for some of the Ritual stuff does need improvement and hope to have this resolved in the near future.

Let me see if I can clarify some points, please ask more questions if further clarification is needed:
    - Rituals last for 120 days (real life hours) as a maximum
    - Rituals last for a minimum of 48 days (real life hours)
    - The Abolish Ritual spell does not reduce the days a Ritual has left
    - The Ritual Strength as displayed on the Throne page does not actually have a function yet
    - Ritual Strength on the Throne page is probably not the best word to describe the intended (eventual) function of this indicator, effectiveness is probably a better word
    - Rituals should be considered to have 'Hit Points', or Health. This Health is not displayed to enemies, but can be found on your Ritual Status page and is called 'damage' (there is actually a disclaimer found there that describes how it works)
    - Abolish Ritual can be cast on any enemy province (with Unfriendly or higher relations only) any amount of times
    - Abolish Ritual will only increase damage to the Kingdom Ritual for the first 10 successful casts on any one enemy province, i.e. you can't destroy a ritual by casting Abilish Ritual on the same province over and over, only 10 casts are effective on a single province
    - Abolish Ritual when cast successfully adds 2 points of damage
    - A ritual is destroyed when the damage reaches 100 (note that the Ritual must also be at least 48 days old, or it will persist until the 48th day then be removed)
    - Abolish Ritual when cast successfully has 4 possible displays to the person performing the operation, these are as follows: 1) Success 2) Success but not effective (cast on a province that already has 10 casts on it) 3) Success but no Ritual on Kingdom 4) Success AND Ritual has been destroyed. THEREFORE, it is important to read the message that is displayed when casting Abolish Ritual

TL:DR
    There is no way to know how much damage you've done to a Ritual unless you track it yourself
    50 successful casts of Abolish Ritual are required to destroy a Ritual, only the 50th cast will alert you the Ritual has been destroyed
    You need to cast Abolish ritual on a minimum of 5 players to destroy it (10 casts is the maximum per province that will perform damage)
    It's important to read the message displayed when casting Abolish Ritual
    Please e-mail Utopia Support for any in-game related issues at UtopiaSupport@Utopia-Game.com

Account Deleted or Inactive? Click here!

Utopia Facebook Page <== Like us on Facebook and join the conversation!
    Follow us on Twitter @UtopiaClassic

Come join the MUGA Community on Discord: https://discord.gg/NZ4KywF

Post Fiend
    ty that helps a lot i appreciate you writing that out

Thread Information