Thread: Actually Serious

Regular

Actually Serious

Do the devs have some past experience with potential A/T races that traumatized them in to absolutely stomping on this game? Is this Age supposed to be a joke?
    Quote Originally Posted by John Snowstorm View Post
    I don't know who you ghetto noobs are. I don't know what you want. If you're looking for free acres, I can tell you I don't have any for you... but what I do have are a very particular set of skills. Skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for noobs like you. If you CF now, that will be the end of it - I will not look for you, I will not pursue you... but if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you... and I will razekill you.

Quote Originally Posted by CCanes420 View Post
    Do the devs have some past experience with potential A/T races that traumatized them in to absolutely stomping on this game? Is this Age supposed to be a joke?
    Hard to comment on your post because grammar. What is it you are actually saying? that A/T is too strong or too weak

I like to post
    What the devs have sought to do is making damaging capabilities higher while nerfing defenses (easier to OP based on mTPA/mWPA, offense > defense).

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Bart of Sparta View Post
    What the devs have sought to do is making damaging capabilities higher while nerfing defenses (easier to OP based on mTPA/mWPA, offense > defense).
    english please and stop trollling, thank you for consideration

Quote Originally Posted by absalomon_GO View Post
    english please and stop trollling, thank you for consideration
    Stop arguing with yourself..
    “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.”
    - unknown

Thread Information