View Poll Results: Will an interview with Matt and Brat make them stop crying ?

Voters
10. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, but they also demand youtube video

3 30.00%
  • No, the **** crown is to heavy

4 40.00%
  • There is only one way to find out

3 30.00%

Thread: Should Matt and Brat be interviewed to stop crying ?!

Regular

Should Matt and Brat be interviewed to stop crying ?!

Since this is not actually a suggestion to staff but to forum members, I would consider that someone should interview Matt and Brat so they stop crying and spamming all threads on this forum. It is not so much problem that they cry and cheat, with no skill to play the game, the problem is that, cause of the small forum community, they hijack every thread with their spam messages supported by their absalomon alliance pen pal buddies which for result losses any meaning whatsoever.

I suggest that we do an interview with them so they feel important. Yes they will cry in it, but since it will be in a spotlight, they will have to maintain their water level within margins. Yes I understand that they got **** crown instead of the real one, but that is also an achievement is it not.

Vote and if you want to do an interview with Matt and Brat please do it and post it in News section of the forum.
    Last edited by absalomon_GO; 20-08-2017 at 18:23.

Who are these n00bs?

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by absalomon_GO View Post
    Since this is not actually a suggestion to staff but to forum members, I would consider that someone should interview Matt and Brat so they stop crying and spamming all threads on this forum. It is not so much problem that they cry and cheat, with no skill to play the game, the problem is that, cause of the small forum community, they hijack every thread with their spam messages supported by their absalomon alliance pen pal buddies which for result losses any meaning whatsoever.

I suggest that we do an interview with them so they feel important. Yes they will cry in it, but since it will be in a spotlight, they will have to maintain their water level within margins. Yes I understand that they got **** crown instead of the real one, but that is also an achievement is it not.

Vote and if you want to do an interview with Matt and Brat please do it and post it in News section of the forum.
    Werent 3 forums accounts enough Rizen?

Needs to get out more
    I Voted Today.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Thread Information