Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: A brief history of the last two years

A brief history of the last two years

Can someone explain to me what has happened?
    My life is better then yours.

Needs to get out more
    We really can't talk about the last 2 years without talking about the last 10. Hello though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Regular
    Migration of provinces.

Quote Originally Posted by goodz View Post
    Can someone explain to me what has happened?
    • This ****** named Bart continuously ****plays everybody and nobody ever holds him accountable for it afterwards.
    • Octo is now the anti-crown.
    • BB failed for 4 ages to crown, lost 3 of them b2b2b to Emeriti
    • Absalom is back unofficially, consisting of Emeriti, Civil Disobedience, Divinity, and Sleepy
    • Zauper & Hawk bought Utopia (I told you this on Sapp and you read it ******)
    • Zawk can't into changes, literally the worst ideas to ever come out of this game have materialized in their tenure so far.
    • Bart/Sparta crowned last age but because they'd had a fake war earlier in the age, Zawk decreed that individuals and kingdoms found guilty of cheating will have their records expunged from the rankings at EoA, allowing BB to claim a pity crown.
    • Bishop did not retire and you should have figured that out browsing the forums but youre a lazy ****.
    • Mike returned to Utopia - so far all he can do in-game is farm out crowns to friends.
    • Simians crowned in age 71 under the name of Barcoloco (led by cappo and hesus and maugrim) thanks to mike farming out to them.

Postaholic
    seems about right !

Quote Originally Posted by Pillz View Post
    • This ****** named Bart continuously ****plays everybody and nobody ever holds him accountable for it afterwards.
    • Octo is now the anti-crown.
    • BB failed for 4 ages to crown, lost 3 of them b2b2b to Emeriti
    • Absalom is back unofficially, consisting of Emeriti, Civil Disobedience, Divinity, and Sleepy
    • Zauper & Hawk bought Utopia (I told you this on Sapp and you read it ******)
    • Zawk can't into changes, literally the worst ideas to ever come out of this game have materialized in their tenure so far.
    • Bart/Sparta crowned last age but because they'd had a fake war earlier in the age, Zawk decreed that individuals and kingdoms found guilty of cheating will have their records expunged from the rankings at EoA, allowing BB to claim a pity crown.
    • Bishop did not retire and you should have figured that out browsing the forums but youre a lazy ****.
    • Mike returned to Utopia - so far all he can do in-game is farm out crowns to friends.
    • Simians crowned in age 71 under the name of Barcoloco (led by cappo and hesus and maugrim) thanks to mike farming out to them.
    Simians crowned? Nawwww....
    Cuddly Panda Troll

PyroManiaCs Official Troll from April 13th 2014 to January 2015

Forum Addict
    Quote Originally Posted by faegan View Post
    Simians crowned? Nawwww....
    That's more a zz & fratzia crown than it is Simians lul

Enthusiast
    It's not simians. You can't be simians with Anri. Also, any kd with Anri automatically becomes simians. If he came out of retirement tomorrow and joined Emeriti they would become Simians. These rules are well established.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by sexual harassment panda View Post
    It's not simians. You can't be simians with Anri. Also, any kd with Anri automatically becomes simians. If he came out of retirement tomorrow and joined Emeriti they would become Simians. These rules are well established.
    But would Simians be able to crown?

Forum Addict
    these days with the quality remaining in the game any tom dick and harry and their dog can crown.

Quote Originally Posted by tak3shi View Post
    these days with the quality remaining in the game any tom dick and harry and their dog can crown.

Brief tak3shi history: Still butt hurt that his fail attempt to do HoH again got smashed by NesTa when Pyro were transitioning from the war to whore tier.

SaD.

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Peetah View Post
    But would Simians be able to crown?
    Probably the only way sleepy can throw this age by now is if they decided to become simians.

Quote Originally Posted by sexual harassment panda View Post
    Probably the only way sleepy can throw this age by now is if they decided to become simians.
    Who are the whoring kds right now? Im sure a leap frog can happen. Hard to find a fight when you're as far ahead as coss.
    "The Utopian voice of reason" ~Ben (And he's an official moderator)

I like to post
    Good explain from Pillz.
    I agree Anry=Simians. If he don't lead its not Simians.
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

Thread Information