Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: A brief history of the last two years

I agree also

I disagree

If Anri is leading simians and they crown they are no longer simians. Crowning would be an evolutionary step that would require them to rename to humans.

As of such fortunately Anri has not managed to get up to human standards of intelligence.
    My life is better then yours.

Quote Originally Posted by goodz View Post
    I disagree

If Anri is leading simians and they crown they are no longer simians. Crowning would be an evolutionary step that would require them to rename to humans.

As of such fortunately Anri has not managed to get up to human standards of intelligence.
    Im far from an evolutionary expert but didn't simians evolve from a common ancestor to homo sapiens instead of simians evolving into homo sapiens?

If so Anri would have to devolve back into that common ancestor to then evolve into homo sapiens. Maybe that is why he isn't playing right now!
    "The Utopian voice of reason" ~Ben (And he's an official moderator)

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    That is correct

Post Fiend
    The simians (infraorder Simiiformes) are the "higher primates" familiar to most people: the Old World monkeys and apes, including humans

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Band of Horses View Post
    Im far from an evolutionary expert but didn't simians evolve from a common ancestor to homo sapiens instead of simians evolving into homo sapiens?

If so Anri would have to devolve back into that common ancestor to then evolve into homo sapiens. Maybe that is why he isn't playing right now!
    Humans are a member of simians. So it doesn't make any sense to say humans and simians evolved from a common ancestor. Humans evolved from a long line of simian species that eventually traces back to the original simians.

Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    That is correct
    No. Wrong.
    Last edited by realm of ding dong; 24-08-2017 at 04:26.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Well, to be completely fair, while his technical terms were off, his point is correct. Humans didn't come from any sort of ape you'd find living in a zoo, and Simians typically identified themselves as those kinds of apes.

But, TIL Humans are Simians, so that's cool lol. Thanks for the tidbid

Yea maybe in your false "evolution based" science books. We aren't monkeys we ain't got no tails.

anyway Palem you didn't mention Taylor swifts accomplishments in the last two years- isn't that at least kind of utopia news?

Also I made a tree person rogue- is this combo good?
    My life is better then yours.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    She's been on vacation. New album out November 10th. New single coming out in about 14 hours from posting this. GMA will have a sneak peak of her video tomorrow morning

Goodz - How is married life? Can you give everyone a quick run down of your bachelor party on the house boat at the lake in Canada? What Lake was it again?

She's been on vacation. New album out November 10th. New single coming out in about 14 hours from posting this. GMA will have a sneak peak of her video tomorrow morning
    You forgot her winning of the court case. She won $1 in a groping case, when a DJ grabbed her bum at a photo meet and greet and then she got him fired so he sued her and she counter sued out of principle for women everywhere. She won an all counts.

She also bought a $25M house in Beverly Hills and is renovating it and has now had it declared a historic landmark.

Kim recorded a conversation between Kanye and TS and released it on her snapchat I believe. She later called TS a snake, thus the new reputation album and teaser being a snake.

You forgot her winning of the court case. She won $1 in a groping case, when a DJ grabbed her bum at a photo meet and greet and then she got him fired so he sued her and she counter sued out of principle for women everywhere. She won an all counts.

She also bought a $25M house in Beverly Hills and is renovating it and has now had it declared a historic landmark.

Kim recorded a conversation between Kanye and TS and released it on her snapchat I believe. She later called TS a snake, thus the new reputation album and teaser being a snake.
    K wait, did Tswift **** Ye?
    cause it'd just be another nail in her coffin as Miley continues to hold the title of best female entertainer of the 2010s

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums

None of those things are things that I have any special interest in.

Quote Originally Posted by Pillz View Post
    K wait, did Tswift **** Ye?
    cause it'd just be another nail in her coffin as Miley continues to hold the title of best female entertainer of the 2010s
    No she didn't. But Ye did put a line in his song about how he believes they still might some day. The recorded conversation was about how Taylor thought his song about her was good, then publicly she denounced it.

Famous by Kayne
    "I feel like me and Taylor might still have sex
    Why? I made that ***** famous"

None of those things are things that I have any special interest in.
    I guess some people just aren't swifty enough :(

Thread Information