Thread: impeach him or face fallout!

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Obama didn't do nothing.

Also, Trump recertified Obama's Iran deal, so I guess it wasn't too bad.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    Obama didn't do nothing.

Also, Trump recertified Obama's Iran deal, so I guess it wasn't too bad.

I hope by the double negative that you mean that Obama DID do something. ... Obama enforced already imposed santcions (from the Eisenhower era) and actually contunued a cash incentive (Clinton era) for DPRK.

Blaming Obama or Trump for creating this situation is as ridiculous as blaminig Truman for not nuking them in the first place, or Eisenhower for the DMZ. This situation was created by Kim Jong Un.....

There comes a time when you have to put aside partisan politics and see it for what it is, an impossible situation with an evil dictator. One thing that Hillary Clinton, Donald Trump, Barack Obama, and Bill Clinton would all agree on us that Kim Jong Un is a bad guy who has had enough chances.
    Long live Mehul!

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazyguy View Post
    I hope by the double negative that you mean that Obama DID do something. ... Obama enforced already imposed santcions (from the Eisenhower era) and actually contunued a cash incentive (Clinton era) for DPRK.

Blaming Obama or Trump for creating this situation is as ridiculous as blaminig Truman for not nuking them in the first place, or Eisenhower for the DMZ. This situation was created by Kim Jong Un.....

There comes a time when you have to put aside partisan politics and see it for what it is, an impossible situation with an evil dictator. One thing that Hillary Clinton, Donald Trump, Barack Obama, and Bill Clinton would all agree on us that Kim Jong Un is a bad guy who has had enough chances.
    1st off it's exactly what Trump is doing. Trumps response has been no different other than 'a twitter war.' Words do not make policy. Obama imposed new sanctions on NK.
    2nd where did anyone say Trump caused the NK problem? I know it's a Republican talking point but it's really not.
    Yes there are times partisan politics need to be pushed asided and not being critical of our president when there is good reason to be critical of him is included in that.
    Last edited by Swirvin'Birds; 24-08-2017 at 05:21.

Thread Information