Thread: Ambush counts as failed attack in achievements

Enthusiast

Ambush counts as failed attack in achievements

Support ID: D23FB696

It's either the ambush or the raze that is being counted incorrectly, but based on old history page i'd assume it's the ambush. Help me look l33t plz!

Pretty sure both ambush and razes count as failed attacks as well as conquests.
    “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.”
    - unknown

Enthusiast
    Can't be both. I've done 1 ambush and 1 raze an am listed with 1 failed attack. I'm pretty sure I remember it always being ambush coded incorrectly. Just checked now and shows up same in history so probably just pulling from same place for both.

Conquest as well, neither are successfull attacks so shouldnt count towards successfull attacks.

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Attacks where you send less than the required amount to break (ambush and cq) are considered failed attacks. Not a bug

Enthusiast
    all bugs are coded. obviously this one is coded to do what it does too, but that doesn't mean it isn't working in a different way than it would be if it was in keeping with it's mission(i.e. tracking and privately/publicly displaying information pertaining to how many attacks broke the enemy). Hardly a major bug, but pretty easy to fix by either having the first column add cq/ambushes or just removing the first column all together.

Thread Information