Hi,

The in game mail system and forums posts have a few issues.

First, for both of them: You can't (easily) send messages or post to the forum from your phone. The text box you are writing in expands over the 'send' button in mail and the 'submit post' button in the forum. I have worked out that I can usually get around that by pressing where the button should be on my text box but it doesn't always work, and a few times I've accidentally sent my message before it was finished because I pressed the text box to try to edit my message and that happened to be where the invisible 'send' button was located.

Secondly, this always happens when posting from phone but sometimes when posting from PC too: The message/post doesn't keep the paragraphs I originally format into it and sends a massive wall of text. I can usually get around that by typing <p> and </p> before and after each paragraph but this is really time consuming (especially on phone) and sometimes I forget to do it and I end up sending a wall of text. On my most recent message I sent, the <p> formula didn't even work on PC and sent the <p> with the message.

Please fix these things.

Posted in suggestions and not bugs because it's always been this way, not a new bug so I think it's a design flaw but move the thread if you wish.

Thanks!