Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: BB vs WSK

Post Demon
    Weak trolling attemp from Vasp, I thougth he was banned along with Martija.

Warseekers is one of those rare kingdoms that will war the whoring tier as well as the warring tier, can't really blame them for losing a few, they seems to play by warring everything in range, I think they are having far more fun playing that way than a whole lot of stronger kingdoms does.

Quote Originally Posted by Madchess View Post

Warseekers is one of those rare kingdoms that will war the whoring tier as well as the warring tier, can't really blame them for losing a few, they seems to play by warring everything in range, I think they are having far more fun playing that way than a whole lot of stronger kingdoms does.

Yes and no I suspect. From conflict to conflict, probably yes. However when they are on a roll and someone ruins things by nubbing up, I bet that is harder.

I know I am having fun not caring my ghetto this age. I know I also lost it when one of my KD mates gave away a button for nothing when the other KD had 18 online and we had no one online. (p.s. we lost.) So I think it can be either way.

All that said, the nub now has learned not to do that and will be better in the future. You have to let nub leaders make nub leader mistakes and purge their nubness through fire and pain.
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

they seems to play by warring everything in range, I think they are having far more fun playing that way than a whole lot of stronger kingdoms does.
    One could go as far to say they seek wars

Needs to get out more
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheister View Post
    Yes and no I suspect. From conflict to conflict, probably yes. However when they are on a roll and someone ruins things by nubbing up, I bet that is harder.

I know I am having fun not caring my ghetto this age. I know I also lost it when one of my KD mates gave away a button for nothing when the other KD had 18 online and we had no one online. (p.s. we lost.) So I think it can be either way.

All that said, the nub now has learned not to do that and will be better in the future. You have to let nub leaders make nub leader mistakes and purge their nubness through fire and pain.
    I've found, sometimes, the proverbial nub does know better. Some men just like to watch the world burn.

I'm at a loss for the "meter deaf" unless we're doing comedy. On my last adventure I bought the meter to indicate a need. That didn't work, so I relax out of game.

It's that I feel a theme is lost to the abyss. I could enjoy a kingdom that competed to give the most buttons in the history of Utopia. Giving buttons with the conviction of a Ric Flair Santa, or an ancient survivor of the great depression at the cash register.

Oh, some of you might be too young: back when I use to run a register at a department store you'd get some real old ladies. They'd always methodically count out their change and sometimes comment on what a nice button they had amongst their coinage. I'm not sure if it was meant as a bribe, or giving me a button aficionado critique.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Enthusiast Zombies are people too's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by StratOcastle View Post
    I've found, sometimes, the proverbial nub does know better. Some men just like to watch the world burn.
    I prefer the men who want to watch the world learn ;D

-DM <3
    Co-host of the daily talk thread "Meme-Dumpster-Fire"
    The House of Eargasms has moved to Discord! Come Join the MUTINY!!!

#MUTINY-FM
    https://discord.gg/Y76paHZ

H.O.E
    http://forums.utopia-game.com/showth...se-of-Eargasms

Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Learning is for nerds!

Enthusiast Zombies are people too's Avatar

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    Learning is for nerds!
    Precisely!!! :D
    Co-host of the daily talk thread "Meme-Dumpster-Fire"
    The House of Eargasms has moved to Discord! Come Join the MUTINY!!!

#MUTINY-FM
    https://discord.gg/Y76paHZ

H.O.E
    http://forums.utopia-game.com/showth...se-of-Eargasms

Post Fiend

I apologize if it seemed it was a troll attempt. It isnt. It is a criticism plain and simple. Warseekers only serve to give easy war wins to the top. BB isnt a decent warring kingdom yet they always manage to defeat warseekers. Hell, we in jesters defeated warseekers several ages ago having less than 70% nw (and forcing a war with 150 pts on the meter). I admire the fact that they want to achieve more and fight in the top... but seriously, learn how to war (start by getting a good build) and stop feeding war wins to BB. Its borderline ridiculous. As ridiculous as BB warring emeriti, non stop losing. So much losing. #sad

Enthusiast
    So why did you guys (Jesters) beg me for CF instead of fighting us despite being 20% bigger in Age 69 ? When I refused, you guys even had to run to Bart to get him to diplo for ya to get the CF. If I'm that terrible, warring me from 20% advantage would've been easy ?
    The strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must

Dementia - Old School - BeastBlood - BlameMod

Post Fiend

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by astron View Post
    So why did you guys (Jesters) beg me for CF instead of fighting us despite being 20% bigger in Age 69 ? When I refused, you guys even had to run to Bart to get him to diplo for ya to get the CF. If I'm that terrible, warring me from 20% advantage would've been easy ?
    I was on vacation & jan was busy, who else was gonna b%tch slap you if we were busy?

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Vasp View Post
    I was on vacation & jan was busy, who else was gonna b%tch slap you if we were busy?
    oh yea I heard that one before. "im busy" "im on vacation" "im taking an age off"

Dementia - Old School - BeastBlood - BlameMod

Quote Originally Posted by astron View Post
    Hmm, we were ~4k acres smaller than you when you noticed us in yr8 and significantly behind in NW. I'm not sure where "20% bigger" comes from. Unless you are talking about yr0 when we waved you? We were at a size advantage then (dunno how much) and were hoping you would war us, but you asked us for a CF. Maybe you are conflating the two situations?

Scribe
    Vasp are you talking about the war that sparta funded? just a lucky guess
    and yea astron knows all about taking ages off :P and being busy and on vacation

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Goodwitch View Post
    Vasp are you talking about the war that sparta funded? just a lucky guess
    and yea astron knows all about taking ages off :P and being busy and on vacation
    Honestly, im not very into the politics of this game. Hell, I dont even know who the leaders of emeriti, BB or wsk are. I have been playing this game since 2000 but never actually cared of finding out who is who. To me they are just nub 1 from ghetto 1, nub 2 from ghetto 2, so forth...

i do know bart though, i love bart, bart is sexy. I love sexy.

#teambart

Thread Information