Moderator for:
    Utopia Forums
    Norse mythology is best mythology

Needs to get out more
    Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    Norse mythology is best mythology
    Did it crown? I know they had boats.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Post Demon
    Back in 2010 I atleast got my masterdegree based mostly on it, if it crowned it must have been on that other server where no records are keept anymore.

So im assuming it was some multiple Bocan/rouge action, who are useless at attacking. Would have expended 135% stealth on you, if there were NO fails. if 20% failed it would have been 162% stealth. That is a pretty big commitment. Would it be more fair if it were possible for you to block 80% of ops from a Race soley dedicated to thievery? ( i think not )
    Even that amount of stealth used over 12 hrs to make you experience those losses, and you are 1 of perhaps a 20 - 23 province KD? if they could replicate that performance 4 times over, during a minimum time war? It seems fair to me, not over powered, definitely a viable strategy to try and out play your opponent.

Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    You know what im tired off? That armies can magically carry acres from one place to another and what happens to those acres that they carried away? Is there a big black hole there or what? HOW ON EARTH DOES IT WORK!? ...
    They don't carry the acres. They just carry the land title back to the base to add as one of your registered acres. These armies aren't barbaric. They offer land titles as compensation if you're successful claiming the lot. If you got attacked, you can trade which acre you will gave them. Of course not the acres within your provinces boundary. I imagined it this way ever since...
    <a href=http://i65.tinypic.com/1z2p2sg.jpg target=_blank>http://i65.tinypic.com/1z2p2sg.jpg</a>
    Starcraft is still recruiting. Check recruitment board.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by StratOcastle View Post
    That does seem pretty hefty.
    It doesn't seem too hefty for 45 ops. Thats only 27 troops per op.
    Long live Mehul!

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Crazyguy View Post
    It doesn't seem too hefty for 45 ops. Thats only 27 troops per op.
    it was 45 ops total but i caught/nulled 12 of that. the average successful op was 36

i'm more concerned about the percentage of armies killed since raw numbers are relative to army size. percentage will stay the same.

Thread Information