Thread: Rusty Player Needs Home

Rusty Player Needs Home

I am currently looking for a home!

I haven't played since 2013 so I am a little rusty. Looking for somewhere active and semi-competitive. I have spent the last few days reading all the guides again to re-familiarize myself. I am currently at the point where I need to pick my race/personality. I currently don't have a preference of what role to play. If anyone is looking for someone please let me know. Any suggestions of what r/p to pick are more than welcome as I am not sure what the current flavor of the age is and I don't know what is actually needed.

I honestly figured I would spend this age working off my rust and next age being a shining member of society.

Post Fiend
    We are looking for active players, kd is now in rebuild mode. Can't send PM as you are still newbie.
    #Plaidovia

I am available to give my info on any method of communication you choose. If I don't have it I will just get it. Please let me know.

Post Fiend
    After 5 posts ii think you can send receive PM. If you could give your email we could invite you to our slack channel.
    #Plaidovia

I went around and created an Orc Cleric. The kingdom I am in seems helpful.

Post Fiend
    Good luck
    #Plaidovia

If you're still interested in a spot in a warring kd, BraveHearts needs someone to take over an undead/mystic asap! We're in eowcf now, so it's a good time to come in and spend 2-3 days chatting up the crew and getting used to stuff.

Find us in IRC #bravehearts (DeathHaven or Orek) and chat us up, if interested!

Thread Information