Thread: News

News

Two items here.

The last two times I logged in; I had several fresh negative spells cast on me while I was away, but nothing noted in the "Recent News" section. They are of course noted in my province news along with the hourly death toll of the Meteors, which are also all absent from my Throne page.

Normally I would expect to see the fails leading up to MS being landed for x hours, then I would see the deaths that had happened each tick until I logged in. If I remained logged in over the tick, I would expect to see that ticks deaths on my Throne page the first time I visit there after the Tick.

Has there been any adjustments here? I can only think that maybe mobile users don't like the spam, but I couldn't find anything about this elsewhere.

This hasn't happened to me this Age yet, but whats with the massive news dumps that happen from time to time? Seems like 2-3 days worth of past news gets set to "unread" and when you log in it looks like your province is under heavy attack(depending on the days it chooses to shove in your face), it can be particularly alarming when you are waking at odd hours in War and you log in to see an entire war's worth of attacks seems to have occurred while you slept.

Post Fiend
    I have experienced all of the the above as well. It's not really the end of the world, since you have the dates next to everything, but I did almost have a heart attack a couple times.

Administrator
    I'll see what I can find out about the logic behind this and why it occurs. To be continued...
    Please e-mail Utopia Support for any in-game related issues at UtopiaSupport@Utopia-Game.com

Account Deleted or Inactive? Click here!

Utopia Facebook Page <== Like us on Facebook and join the conversation!
    Follow us on Twitter @UtopiaClassic

Come join the MUGA Community on Discord: https://discord.gg/NZ4KywF

Thread Information