Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The pump problem

Veteran
    If your kd setup is stupid enough (all t/m's), no one will dare to war you or give you relations and you can pump indefinately! HAHAHA ... haha ... ha ... *breaks down in tears*
    -Nox-

Now playing a well prepared bacon rogue. Seasoned the little piggie with peper, thyme and rosemary. Put in the oven with potatoes under it so those get baked in the seasoned fat dripping down. Asparagus with cherrytomatoes, olives and basil on the side. Hmmmmmm.

546706 total books in Palem's superfun uhm hoi challenge.
    Made utopian faeries fly.
    Age 72 war win crown and honour crown.

I'm pumped all the time

do you guys even lift?
    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Post Demon
    @Sheister If you remove the pump stance for someone hit 5 times a day and someone hit 0-1 times a day it will benifit and give the people who is hit less a clear advantage, even if every hit made on one province is yielding 5% gains or less and the other is recieving max gains hit only.

Quote Originally Posted by Madchess View Post
    @Sheister If you remove the pump stance for someone hit 5 times a day and someone hit 0-1 times a day it will benifit and give the people who is hit less a clear advantage, even if every hit made on one province is yielding 5% gains or less and the other is recieving max gains hit only.
    But madchess, I don't think that follows given that if you are in pump stance you sit on -20% gains which tells the whole server you are free land.
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Uhm hoi View Post
    If your kd setup is stupid enough (all t/m's), no one will dare to war you or give you relations and you can pump indefinately! HAHAHA ... haha ... ha ... *breaks down in tears*

Overall Kingdom Land Rankings
    (Age 54)
    Rank Name Land

6 The Faery Circle (4:34) 131077

So? :p
    Last edited by makeo; 05-09-2017 at 16:23.

Historically speaking it was very hard finding wars as a all t/m kd.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by makeo View Post
    Overall Kingdom Land Rankings
    (Age 54)
    Rank Name Land

6 The Faery Circle (4:34) 131077

So? :p
    Nope, we arent ranked that high. First war was vs a kd 20% bigger than us and now kd's even in that range decline our war offers.
    -Nox-

Now playing a well prepared bacon rogue. Seasoned the little piggie with peper, thyme and rosemary. Put in the oven with potatoes under it so those get baked in the seasoned fat dripping down. Asparagus with cherrytomatoes, olives and basil on the side. Hmmmmmm.

546706 total books in Palem's superfun uhm hoi challenge.
    Made utopian faeries fly.
    Age 72 war win crown and honour crown.

Nope, we arent ranked that high. First war was vs a kd 20% bigger than us and now kd's even in that range decline our war offers.

Then keep waving up 20%. Someone will declare eventually. :p

e: Or you'll pull a Pansies all faery crown age. Either works.

Enthusiast Zombies are people too's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sheister View Post
    But madchess, I don't think that follows given that if you are in pump stance you sit on -20% gains which tells the whole server you are free land.
    Not if your load out is correct, why arent you running GS? or Unis? there are lots of ways to get through pros in the positive category. Just the changes have eliminated the Fort "set it and forget it" stance :D Yay! for activity!

-DM <3
    Co-host of the daily talk thread "Meme-Dumpster-Fire"
    The House of Eargasms has moved to Discord! Come Join the MUTINY!!!

#MUTINY-FM
    https://discord.gg/Y76paHZ

H.O.E
    http://forums.utopia-game.com/showth...se-of-Eargasms

Quote Originally Posted by Zombies are people too View Post
    Not if your load out is correct, why arent you running GS? or Unis? there are lots of ways to get through pros in the positive category. Just the changes have eliminated the Fort "set it and forget it" stance :D Yay! for activity!

-DM <3
    Perhaps DM. I am just watching people getting wrecked by very pumped kingdoms who would not be so much more pumped if EoWCF was a day longer for all and they did not have prosperous. Under the current system, whoever gets out of war first can vulture the hell out of whoever comes later. I dunno. Maybe it is not really a problem. I just wonder if there is something better to do with it.
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

Perhaps DM. I just wonder if there is something better to do with it.
    Good Leadership; tell your provs to run the same builds in pros, like attackers one build, tms another. No chinks in one's armor.

Just an allocation of 11% GS, 6% Unis, 11% Wts and 15-20% hospitals protect 22% of gains, compound another 15% protection from abducts, 33% gains penalty to robberies and reduces 30-40% casualties leaving you roughly 50% of your acres to play with for econ. thats a bare bones load out, i run higher gs, but this has already worked for me.

It's promoting activity. Most people from my surveys when looking for targets, are still adhering to fort where you could just build a ton of homes, banks/arms, etc and let the stance cover your bum. That set it and forget mentality made for slower play. This new age makes me want to log in and spend my resources each tick or at least every 3-4th tick. it's good for the game :D

-DM <3
    Last edited by Zombies are people too; 05-09-2017 at 19:21.

#MUTINY-FM

H.O.E

Good Leadership; tell your provs to run the same builds in pros, like attackers one build, tms another. No chinks in one's armor.

Just an allocation of 11% GS, 6% Unis, 11% Wts and 15-20% hospitals protect 22% of gains, compound another 15% protection from abducts, 33% gains penalty to robberies and reduces 30-40% casualties leaving you roughly 50% of your acres to play with for econ. thats a bare bones load out, i run higher gs, but this has already worked for me.

It's promoting activity. Most people from my surveys when looking for targets, are still adhering to fort where you could just build a ton of homes, banks/arms, etc and let the stance cover your bum. That set it and forget mentality made for slower play. This new age makes me want to log in and spend my resources each tick or at least every 3-4th tick. it's good for the game :D

-DM <3

I don't tell anyone to do anything. I just do my own little ghetto thing. I am not trying to teach anyone. People ask questions, I answer. Simple. I just think the stance needs some serious work and probably just to be eliminated.

I don't tell anyone to do anything. I just do my own little ghetto thing. I am not trying to teach anyone. People ask questions, I answer. Simple. I just think the stance needs some serious work and probably just to be eliminated.
    Short hand, hun. I don't mean order people around. More like you're on a soccer team, your captain is calling a huddle and dishing out the play.

You can't say that the stance is at fault when people don't adapt to it; that'd be like saying normal should be removed because people wont defend themselves properly in it.
    The best thing for you and your ghetto would be to share your knowledge and teach them, especially since you know what you're doing and state it'd be great to see people learn and sooner than later compete at the top.

-DM <3

#MUTINY-FM

H.O.E

You can't say that the stance is at fault when people don't adapt to it; that'd be like saying normal should be removed because people wont defend themselves properly in it.
    The best thing for you and your ghetto would be to share your knowledge and teach them, especially since you know what you're doing and state it'd be great to see people learn and sooner than later compete at the top.
    You can punt on everything by saying "adapt to it" too. It kind of dodges the issue tbh.

You can punt on everything by saying "adapt to it" too. It kind of dodges the issue tbh.
    I'm sorry, I guess from my perspective I don't see an issue as there is ways to cope with it that allow you to still come out on top of the +/- swing.
    I understand the wish from some to revert back to the old fort where they can log on once a day, or this new idea to increase eowcf by a day. What I am saying about adapting is for this age at these current mechanics.

-DM <3

#MUTINY-FM

H.O.E

Thread Information