Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: BB hitting into hostile

I'm still interested why sleepy has been hitting twice into two of their "hostile" and nothing was created and the moment we sent hits in the forum thread opens in 5 minutes.
    PyroManiaCs Monarch #Pyromaniacs

So apparently the current rule is you can sit on 50% draft and not be touched by the rest of the server as long as you're hitting kds 60% of your size or smaller consistently.
    #Beastblood

rule #12 no dutchies allowed.
    --Amendment 1.1: <3 LDP mucho much
    --Amendment 1.2: <3 chrissi
    --Amendment 1.3: snirpsner is by far the best dutchie ever. <3
    --Amendment 1.4: Prot and Darkie are OK in my book.

Quote Originally Posted by Retard` View Post
    Before all others start a threat.

So, it appears that BB is hitting into an active ongoing hostile.

Discuss
    * waves 4:19 into active hostile with 2:1
    * waves 5:8, 5:8 offers cf
    * gets waved, complains about being waved into hostile

****ing hypocrite. You honor your name!

Even if what you write is true protector, (and we both know it isnt) atleast the 2 kd's we waved were within declaration range :P I got a button that doesnt work cause of your extreme bottomfeeding (into hostile)
    Last edited by Binar; 05-09-2017 at 17:07.
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

Non of my nubs speak for my KD

Quote Originally Posted by Binar View Post
    Even if what you write is true protector, (and we both know it isnt) atleast the 2 kd's we waved were within declaration range :P I got a button that doesnt work cause of your extreme bottomfeeding (into hostile)
    Whats your definition of an active hostile then?

For example

4:19 attacked 2:1 8 times and 2:1 hit back twice before you (Emeriti) interfered. Isnt that the start of a hostile?
    Last edited by Korp; 05-09-2017 at 17:10.

No, thats the paper from yesterday.
    BB waved us 3 hrs after our last hit on 5:8 (7hrs after their last hit) in a conflict that was not closed and was still being active
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

I'm not in the kd that waved you, I'm in 2:1.
    Papers dont lie, meter with 4:19 was 4 vs 16 before you started hitting. Hows that not hostile?

Quote Originally Posted by 13nesta13 View Post
    I'm still interested why sleepy has been hitting twice into two of their "hostile" and nothing was created and the moment we sent hits in the forum thread opens in 5 minutes.
    Because Sleepy is collecting acres from a CF deal and not waving someone into an active hostile?

Not super hard to figure out if you look at the hits and who is doing the hitting?
    Last edited by Shai; 05-09-2017 at 17:16.
    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

I like to post
    Look like locations is well know now.
    Can some one tell me more about Emeriti. Like race setup. Are they TOP 3 or not?
    Im really worry for them after flogger start all topic for Proteus and Emeriti...
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

BB waved us 3 hrs after our last hit on 5:8 (7hrs after their last hit) in a conflict that was not closed and was still being active
    My point stands, you complain about something you did yourself a day before. Double standards

I like to post
    Quote Originally Posted by protector View Post
    My point stands, you complain about something you did yourself a day before. Double standards
    Why you are surprised. Its BinBin, you know him well enough.
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

I dont get your reasoning, you didnt hit into a hostile cause it was yesterday?

BB hit into your active hostile even though you hadnt made any attacks in 3 respectively 7 hours but you didnt hit into a hostile that between two kds that was currently exchanging hits when you were started hitting 4:19?

Quote Originally Posted by Shai View Post
    Because Sleepy is collecting acres from a CF deal and not waving someone into an active hostile?

Not super hard to figure out if you look at the hits and who is doing the hitting?
    Oh so emeriti now needs gbp protection to fight a ghetto? Since when is fighting a hostile and then limiting your opponents chance of retal and gains a fair hostile? Glad you clarified your stance.

I knew what was it; I just had to hear you write it out.

You're interfering as much in a "hostile" if not more. What chance are you giving the opponents to retal and fight a proper hostile when they send out their biggest attackers and then you swoop in to give them gbp?
    PyroManiaCs Monarch #Pyromaniacs

Quote Originally Posted by Elit View Post
    Why you are surprised. Its BinBin, you know him well enough.
    I am not surprised :)

Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    I dont get your reasoning, you didnt hit into a hostile cause it was yesterday?

BB hit into your active hostile even though you hadnt made any attacks in 3 respectively 7 hours but you didnt hit into a hostile that between two kds that was currently exchanging hits when you were started hitting 4:19?
    4:19 was diploed out and fixed between the two of us. Iam pretty sure they dont need a white knight in shining armour comming barging in 24hrs later hitting into another active hostile.
    But thats fine. Not often poor Nesta finds himself in position where he can hardball us. Enjoy it while it lasts :)
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

Thread Information