Page 3 of 17 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: BB hitting into hostile

I like to post
    I sense big drama coming now.
    So BB waved Emeriti?
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

Quote Originally Posted by 13nesta13 View Post
    Oh so emeriti now needs gbp protection to fight a ghetto? Since when is fighting a hostile and then limiting your opponents chance of retal and gains a fair hostile? Glad you clarified your stance.

I knew what was it; I just had to hear you write it out.
    How big of a limitation is 3 hits on 3 different provinces? You think this will be a deciding factor in their fight? Is there a point here?

Is it an active hostile if one kd is waving and the other kd doesnt even retal enough to make it UF?
    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Quote Originally Posted by Elit View Post
    I sense big drama coming now.
    So BB waved Emeriti?
    yes, you can see here for yourself. 2:9 Emertit 7:8 BB

January 12 of YR3 Im Almost Nude (7:6) invaded Ill jung bill (2:9) and captured 153 acres of land.
    January 12 of YR3 Seraph (7:6) invaded Afca (2:9) and captured 201 acres of land.
    January 14 of YR3 Ill jung bill (2:9) captured 184 acres of land from Purgatory (5:8).
    January 14 of YR3 Cookie Monster (2:9) captured 162 acres of land from Stones (5:8).
    January 14 of YR3 Afca (2:9) captured 143 acres of land from Ville De POiD (5:8).
    January 14 of YR3 Icemount (2:9) invaded and abducted scientists from Rotten toes (5:8).
    January 14 of YR3 Icemount (2:9) captured 139 acres of land from Rotten toes (5:8).
    January 14 of YR3 VCon (2:9) captured 131 acres of land from R2-D2 (5:8).
    January 14 of YR3 VCon (2:9) captured 94 acres of land from Basilisk (5:8).
    January 14 of YR3 Lotka Volterra (2:9) captured 164 acres of land from Baki (5:8).
    January 14 of YR3 Tom Sawyer (2:9) captured 59 acres of land from Ville De POiD (5:8).
    January 14 of YR3 We have entered into a formal ceasefire with Mr Burns REBUILDING (4:19).
    January 14 of YR3 Happy Moola Gula Pigla Polla (2:9) invaded and abducted scientists from James James James James James (5:8).
    January 14 of YR3 Happy Moola Gula Pigla Polla (2:9) captured 82 acres of land from Avalanche (5:8).
    January 15 of YR3 Crazy Blade KoE (5:8) invaded Cookie Monster (2:9) and captured 181 acres of land.
    January 15 of YR3 Crazy Blade KoE (5:8) invaded 33 Pieces of Cheese (2:9) and captured 189 acres of land.
    January 15 of YR3 Baconator has sent an aid shipment to Lotka Volterra.
    January 16 of YR3 Mr Man has sent an aid shipment to Lotka Volterra.
    January 16 of YR3 An unknown province from Kandis (5:8) invaded Lotka Volterra (2:9) and captured 279 acres of land.
    January 17 of YR3 Burn It Down (7:6) invaded In A Galaxy Far Far Away (2:9) and captured 274 acres of land.
    January 17 of YR3 Kandis (5:8) has proposed a formal ceasefire with our kingdom.
    January 18 of YR3 The KD Thats Molly Whopping Us (2:9) captured 114 acres of land from Crazy Blade KoE (5:8).
    January 18 of YR3 rocket league has sent an aid shipment to BLACKPINK.
    January 19 of YR3 33 Pieces of Cheese (2:9) recaptured 94 acres of land from Crazy Blade KoE (5:8).
    January 19 of YR3 This Undead is Slacking (2:9) captured 122 acres of land from James James James James James (5:8).
    January 19 of YR3 This Undead is Slacking (2:9) captured 121 acres of land from CrazedOne (5:8).
    January 22 of YR3 Icemount has sent an aid shipment to Lotka Volterra.
    January 22 of YR3 d Artagnan (7:8) invaded VCon (2:9) and captured 212 acres of land.
    January 22 of YR3 The Man The Legend (7:8) invaded Forever forgotten (2:9) and captured 84 acres of land.
    January 22 of YR3 Foggy Bottom (7:8) invaded Afca (2:9) and captured 149 acres of land.
    January 22 of YR3 Tou fu (7:8) invaded sasamalasa (2:9) and captured 169 acres of land.
    January 22 of YR3 Vama veche (7:8) invaded Icemount (2:9) and captured 152 acres of land.
    January 22 of YR3 Snitch (7:8) invaded Baconator (2:9) and captured 153 acres of land.
    January 22 of YR3 2 Fast 2 Furious (7:8) invaded rocket league (2:9) and captured 152 acres of land.
    January 22 of YR3 An unknown province from HOSTILE (2:9) captured 380 acres of land from 50 David Robinson (7:8).
    January 22 of YR3 Cheddar (7:8) invaded Tom Sawyer (2:9) and captured 119 acres of land.
    January 22 of YR3 The Man The Legend (7:8) invaded Forever forgotten (2:9) and captured 60 acres of land.
    January 22 of YR3 next tick (7:8) invaded Low and slow (2:9) and captured 205 acres of land.
    January 22 of YR3 An unknown province from HOSTILE (2:9) captured 377 acres of land from The Man The Legend (7:8).
    January 22 of YR3 2 Fast 2 Furious (7:8) invaded rocket league (2:9) and captured 115 acres of land.
    January 22 of YR3 Druids Of Nature (7:8) invaded Tom Sawyer (2:9) and captured 98 acres of land.
    January 22 of YR3 Tou fu (7:8) invaded VCon (2:9) and captured 49 acres of land.
    January 22 of YR3 A Fistful of Warlocks (7:8) invaded rocket league (2:9) and captured 172 acres of land.
    January 22 of YR3 Yo Mama (7:8) invaded In A Galaxy Far Far Away (2:9) and captured 127 acres of land.
    January 22 of YR3 Crackalacka Liquid (7:8) invaded Ill jung bill (2:9) and captured 74 acres of land.
    January 22 of YR3 crappers6 (7:8) invaded In A Galaxy Far Far Away (2:9) and captured 80 acres of land.
    January 22 of YR3 crappers6 (7:8) invaded In A Galaxy Far Far Away (2:9) and captured 64 acres of land.
    January 22 of YR3 Crackalacka Liquid (7:8) invaded BLACKPINK (2:9) and captured 112 acres of land.
    January 22 of YR3 Monsieur de Treville (7:8) invaded First rule of fight club (2:9) and captured 148 acres of land.
    January 22 of YR3 Vama veche (7:8) invaded Afca (2:9) and captured 107 acres of land.
    January 22 of YR3 50 David Robinson (7:8) invaded Tom Sawyer (2:9) and captured 139 acres of land.
    January 22 of YR3 Foggy Bottom (7:8) invaded Globo Gym Purple Cobras (2:9) and captured 95 acres of land.
    January 23 of YR3 Baconator has sent an aid shipment to Lotka Volterra.
    January 23 of YR3 Toshiro Mifune (7:8) invaded rocket league (2:9) and captured 277 acres of land.
    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Quote Originally Posted by Binar View Post
    4:19 was diploed out and fixed between the two of us. Iam pretty sure they dont need a white knight in shining armour comming barging in 24hrs later hitting into another active hostile.
    But thats fine. Not often poor Nesta finds himself in position where he can hardball us. Enjoy it while it lasts :)
    I am not I am just trying to understand why you think you have the right to hit into active hostiles but when BB does the same thing its a bad.

You didn't even give them the chance to hit. Emeriti troops went out, you went in the next minute. And they're now mod hit. And you expect ghettos to be stupid enough to hit and waste meter points on a mod hit? Or are you influencing a hostile where they can no longer retal those 3 provinces profitably and have to hit down the kd, which is exactly what they did.

Or are you suggesting 4 19 doesn't have offense to hurt a 2.8k undead troops out?
    PyroManiaCs Monarch #Pyromaniacs

You didn't even give them the chance to hit. Emeriti troops went out, you went in the next minute.
    They hit army home provs wich hit out after and removed GBP
    atleast have that correct

ohh you are on the 4:19 thing still, cause you have no justification to hit into our 5:8 hostile.

ahh ok, I see how this works
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

Non of my nubs speak for my KD

I like to post
    Thanks Shai for share paper. I didn't see something "real" from long.
    “the mystery of life isn’t a problem to solve, but a reality to experience.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

“I should've suspected trouble when the coffee failed to arrive.”
    ― Frank Herbert, Dune

Enthusiast
    eh, we just want some acres. get on with it, we know how this is gonna go. meter into forced cf and u get your chance to dump pool if u wish to.
    The strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must

Dementia - Old School - BeastBlood - BlameMod

Emeriti would have had a case to stand on if they hadnt pulled off the exact same thing the day before.

They hit army home provs wich hit out after and removed GBP
    atleast have that correct

ohh you are on the 4:19 thing still, cause you have no justification to hit into our 5:8 hostile.

ahh ok, I see how this works
    Don't post the 5 8 ones. Post the 4 19 ones. We let you walk earlier on 4 19 to see what stunt you'll pull next after hitting into a hostile to dodge. Should I paste them instead? Maybe pastebin is better since its long. Just do it and spare me the trouble I'm at the gym

Quote Originally Posted by astron View Post
    eh, we just want some acres. get on with it, we know how this is gonna go. meter into forced cf and u get your chance to dump pool if u wish to.
    hows that acre thing working for ya?
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

Non of my nubs speak for my KD

4:19 was diploed out and fixed between the two of us. Iam pretty sure they dont need a white knight in shining armour comming barging in 24hrs later hitting into another active hostile.
    But thats fine. Not often poor Nesta finds himself in position where he can hardball us. Enjoy it while it lasts :)
    Except last age, when you intraed all your provs and "took the age off" (rather than fight us)

Also, waving kds 60% of your land doesn't give you a free pass to pack on acres while sitting on low draft.
    Last edited by Shockwave; 05-09-2017 at 17:40.
    #Beastblood

rule #12 no dutchies allowed.
    --Amendment 1.1: <3 LDP mucho much
    --Amendment 1.2: <3 chrissi
    --Amendment 1.3: snirpsner is by far the best dutchie ever. <3
    --Amendment 1.4: Prot and Darkie are OK in my book.

Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    Emeriti would have had a case to stand on if they hadnt pulled off the exact same thing the day before.
    Wrong. They would have nothing to stand on since we would have gone in qq-free.

Wrong. They would have nothing to stand on since we would have gone in qq-free.
    Well if you were hitting into a active hostile. Then that would look bad on your part.

Enthusiast
    hows that acre thing working for ya?
    not ideal but we'll manage. hows summer vacation?
    The strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must

Dementia - Old School - BeastBlood - BlameMod

Thread Information