Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: BB hitting into hostile

Quote Originally Posted by Shai View Post
    So what do anything of what you just wrote have to do with my post, that you quoted, and your statement that Sleepy was influencing the hostile and limiting 4:19s options? If anything you just supported my claim that Sleepys hits on 4:19 didnt change anything.
    I have no knowledge of what private messages were traded between 4 19 and 2 9. How am I supposed to have access to that? I'm calling things how they look from the paper. I'm glad you clarified so now why don't you ask 2 9 the same questions as I did since we got that part figured out. They told 2 9 they aren't fighting them and are hostile, and even if they didn't explicitly say that it's easy to see from papers. Why wasn't c.f. accepted but instead hits continued to go in and 2 9 claims their own hostile into a kd already hostile with another?
    PyroManiaCs Monarch #Pyromaniacs

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by 13nesta13 View Post
    Bull**** lol. I told dubai clearly to wait and he told me this couldn't wait. I then said well then so be it. If you want a c.f. with us you got one. Giving you a c.f. does not equate to endorsement. It equates to us ceasing a conflict.
    So was barco noticing into a hostile (dealbreak) or not? This is a simple yes or no question. I await the third revision of your stance.

Quote Originally Posted by Meep View Post
    Cfing someone to let them do something you claim to disagree with and then waiting two weeks to come to barcos aid when you needed acres to fight div.is a pretty suspect excuse to me.
    Get your own thread please, then you can get all the attention you want and not **** this one over.

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    Get your own thread please, then you can get all the attention you want and not **** this one over.
    I dont need attention, I'm here to hold bb to their.own standards of fairplay, and GB them with ghetto razes if they won't.

They can either abide by their definition of hostile last age,.or get razed, their choice.

Or I can pull a BB and just raze them weeks from now into their next actual conflict, maybe that's more fun?

Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    But the whole drama consist of BB hitting Emeriti and Emeriti getting upset cause they hit into an active hostile while Emeriti themselves did it yesterday. Cant have the cake and eat it!
    I dont mind the drama. BB setting themselves up for all kind of payback later in the age only works in my kds favour :)

I was arguing against Nestas claim that Sleepy affected the hostile between 4:19 and 2:9, and limited 4:19s chance or retalling 2:9, by hitting 2:9 when it was very clear that 4:19 didnt have any intentions to retal 2:9
    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

Cfing someone to let them do something you claim to disagree with and then waiting two weeks to come to barcos aid when you needed acres to fight div.is a pretty suspect excuse to me.
    #1 our fight was a hostile. I've never said otherwise. Find me a post somewhere that has me saying otherwise.

#2 we didn't come to barco' s aid. Your leadership asked me to take the land. I didnt take it to help barco.p
    Your leadership asked me to accept the war proposal you kept sending me because you wanted me to take it. I declined. Did you forget the 3 to 4 war proposals you sent me? Now is everything clear to You?

Post Demon
    So, if our fight was a hostile, we didnt dealbreak Barco, because our deal was already broken.

So stop saying we dealbroke barco.

Enthusiast
    Flogger and nesta both agreed that barco was noticing into a hostile and endorsed our immediate cf drop and wave only to later backtrack on that stance and say that barco didnt notice into our hostile and we dealbroke barco.

Barco clearly stated their definition of hostile in justifying their notice, and every gb participant who joined in agreed by association.

Clearly your move last age was just to avoid getting farmed by us and better position yourselves to crown.

That doesnt mean youre off the hook and get to wave into hostiles to crowm this age.

I suggest giving emeriti back their acres.
    If you are trying to quote Dubai and Nesta's exchange as 'endorsement', then I assure you by that same source, our 7 hits on you last age was just as well endorsed by your KD. Or are you totally out of loop of all the shenanigans going on from your own leadership?

I could also just as well say that you chose to go after Barco to avoid getting farmed by us. See ?
    The strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must

Dementia - Old School - BeastBlood - BlameMod

Unless you accept barcos definition of hostile, (which means youre currently waving into a hostile) then they dealbroke us and were properly policed last age.

Bit of a quandry eh?
    Except no one dealbroke anyone. Why don't you go have Octo multi in another kd to get you some wars and let the big boys handle this.
    #Beastblood

rule #12 no dutchies allowed.
    --Amendment 1.1: <3 LDP mucho much
    --Amendment 1.2: <3 chrissi
    --Amendment 1.3: snirpsner is by far the best dutchie ever. <3
    --Amendment 1.4: Prot and Darkie are OK in my book.

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by Shockwave View Post
    Except no one dealbroke anyone. Why don't you go have Octo multi in another kd to get you some wars and let the big boys handle this.
    That wasnt an octo multi, but please keep spreading lies.

Someone told coss it was a multi, with no evidence.

Guys, shockwave has a multi in emeriti, I have no proof but Im going to say it anyway, shockwave is a cheater and should be gbd.

See what I did there?

Quote Originally Posted by 13nesta13 View Post
    I have no knowledge of what private messages were traded between 4 19 and 2 9. How am I supposed to have access to that? I'm calling things how they look from the paper. I'm glad you clarified so now why don't you ask 2 9 the same questions as I did since we got that part figured out. They told 2 9 they aren't fighting them and are hostile, and even if they didn't explicitly say that it's easy to see from papers. Why wasn't c.f. accepted but instead hits continued to go in and 2 9 claims their own hostile into a kd already hostile with another?
    I think you are smart enough to read the paper and situation differently then what you were implying. You just wanted to drag Sleepy into the mudslinging

Quote Originally Posted by protector View Post
    WTF do the messages on 22nd matter? 4:19 and 2:1 where hostile before Emeriti hit into 4:19. Wahatever they said ingame doesn't ****ing matter, it just shows Emeriti doesnt give a rats ass about 'ghetto' hostiles.

You clearly totally missed what I was talking about thou. I was just arguing with Nesta that 7:6 hitting 2:9 3 times to collect CF acres didnt have any outcome or limit 4:19s choices in fighting 2:9 as they had no intention to do so. Which was made obvious on the 22nd by several things.

If 2:1 and 4:19 were even hostile is a different question I havent even gotten into yet.
    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

So, if our fight was a hostile, we didnt dealbreak Barco, because our deal was already broken.

So stop saying we dealbroke barco.
    I have never said that. Again, I urge you to find me a post where I said you did.

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by astron View Post
    If you are trying to quote Dubai and Nesta's exchange as 'endorsement', then I assure you by that same source, our 7 hits on you last age was just as well endorsed by your KD. Or are you totally out of loop of all the shenanigans going on from your own leadership?

I could also just as well say that you chose to go after Barco to avoid getting farmed by us. See ?
    Except we both know who was farming who in that war.

And you hit us more than 7 times.

I dont need attention, I'm here to hold bb to their.own standards of fairplay, and GB them with ghetto razes if they won't.

They can either abide by their definition of hostile last age,.or get razed, their choice.

Or I can pull a BB and just raze them weeks from now into their next actual conflict, maybe that's more fun?
    You dont need the attention? lul, i have never in my life seen anyone craving attention "LOOK AT ME" like you have posted in this thread.

You either do or dont no chitchat about thinking about doing it.

But i guess Meep plays in Emeriti and he wants to derail this thread to hide the fact that they are as bad as the one they accuse of ****playing.

Quote Originally Posted by Shai View Post
    I think you are smart enough to read the paper and situation differently then what you were implying. You just wanted to drag Sleepy into the mudslinging

You clearly totally missed what I was talking about thou. I was just arguing with Nesta that 7:6 hitting 2:9 3 times to collect CF acres didnt have any outcome or limit 4:19s choices in fighting 2:9 as they had no intention to do so. Which was made obvious on the 22nd by several things.

If 2:1 and 4:19 were even hostile is a different question I havent even gotten into yet.
    No I wasn't. I don't expect ghettos to respond immediately within 1h. May be they were waiting for monarch to login and give orders. The window between what happened was 1h. Could be 5 minutes for all we know. Late tick vs early tick. I'm calling things the way it looked from the paper. No mudsling intended.

Thread Information