Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is BinBin going for another WarWin?

Only Elit isn't ghetto

Postaholic
    Quote Originally Posted by Palem View Post
    ghet·to
    ˈɡedō/
    noun
    A disorganized kingdom that fails to find success
    Example: "The ghetto I just landed in can't even get a monarch elected."

(slang) An insult intending to demonstrate that you believe the target is not skilled.
    Example: "Remember when Simians tried to give out 3 notices at once and complained when 2 kingdoms hit them when the notices were up? Haha what a ghetto"
    <3 for the memory Palem. 5 years later and people still using that as an example of what not to do lol
    ~~ S A N C T U A R Y ~~
    Rocking the top ages 30-57

"The phrase... 'Who's your daddy?'... comes to mind"

Post Fiend
    It still surprises me that this game is the virtual nirvana of grownup and failed schoolboy bullies.

The whole mechanics are build to make the stronger untouchable in their aggression and thats most likely the reason this game has died.
    We have been fed upon without break or diplomacy for 5 fulls days simply because the game allows it.

Atleast 4-5 players from our medium kingdom have quit the game but i guess in the eyes of those wannabe bullies thats just another victory.

We have changed ownership of this game 5-6 times in these last years and nobody has bothered trying to find a way to stop it.

Congrats to the bullies

Quote Originally Posted by Sharu View Post
    It still surprises me that this game is the virtual nirvana of grownup and failed schoolboy bullies.

The whole mechanics are build to make the stronger untouchable in their aggression and thats most likely the reason this game has died.
    We have been fed upon without break or diplomacy for 5 fulls days simply because the game allows it.

Atleast 4-5 players from our medium kingdom have quit the game but i guess in the eyes of those wannabe bullies thats just another victory.

We have changed ownership of this game 5-6 times in these last years and nobody has bothered trying to find a way to stop it.

Congrats to the bullies
    Don't whine.... there's always a bigger bully ;)

Stole this from Bug Reports posting by Binar:

March 1 of YR3 We have admitted defeat to Happy Birthday Heiney (BB) and we have entered a long-lasting ceasefire agreement.
    See what happened there? Emeriti feeding on this poor ghetto, demanding 14k acres for a CF and now they themselves look like a nice little snack for BB once that CF expires...
    Last edited by faegan; 11-09-2017 at 08:16.
    Cuddly Panda Troll

PyroManiaCs Official Troll from April 13th 2014 to January 2015

Congrats to the bullies
    In 9 years there been 3 different owners.. in 19 years there been 4 ..

Yeah, they should introduce some sort of warring mechanic with a compulsory cf after. Or a way for a weak kd to get a week long enforced cf if they don't want to fight. Or some sort of gains throttling for disparate metre points.

Quote Originally Posted by Allanon KT View Post
    <3 for the memory Palem. 5 years later and people still using that as an example of what not to do lol

Some are...and that's fair.

Some are still playing around with the definition of dibs and chart shaping also.

I'd contend Sanc's move hurt the tops enjoyment more and was also more short sighted overall.

Discuss.
    Last edited by makeo; 11-09-2017 at 09:07.

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by Korp View Post
    In 9 years there been 3 different owners.. in 19 years there been 4 ..
    Indeed Korp, i honestly thought there had been more since OMAC

Thread Information