Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Affairs of the State - Episode 4 - Discussion Topics

Enthusiast
    updates on genesis ? are there other plans MUGA have in mind to increase player base apart from the current refer/recruit a friend approach ?
    The strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must

Dementia - Old School - BeastBlood - BlameMod

Post Demon
    oh yes I second that we must get an update on genesis

Regular
    As (sort of ex-)players who bought the game because you love it, has your experience of and affection towards Utopia changed now that you've been in the driving seat for a little while? There is such thing as leadership and player burnout. Hopefully that doesn't apply to owners as well.

[Unanswered question from Episode 3]

Thank you for continuing with these chats.
    Ghetto Nightmare

Age 96 - Chaise Longue/Lighthouse Fire | Age 95 - Telephone The Real Ham Jackson | Age 94 - Final Girl | Age 93 - Superdrug | Age 92 - No Gods No Masters | Age 91 - Hunting The Wren | Age 90 - I Useta Lover | Age 89 - The Young People | Age 88 - Suspended in Gaffa | Age 87 - Aversadze | Age 85-86 - [Making A Baby] | Age 84 - Gay Girls | Age 83 - Avant Gardener | Age 82 - Girls Talk | Age 81 - Aversadze | Age 80 - Somewhere A Clock Is Ticking | Age 79 - Stella Was A Diver And She Was Always Down | Age 78 - The Lightning Strike | Age 77 - So Like A Rose | Age 76 - Aversadze/Kemosabe | Age 75 - Not Your Kind Of People/Good Shot, Good Soldier | Age 74 - Godspell | Age 73 - Time Will Destroy Everything/Versions of Hate | Age 72 - Another New World | Age 71 - Cold Old Fire | Age 70 - Battlestations | Age 69 - Tilted | Age 68 - Spite & Malice | Age 67 - I, The Hand Grenade | Age 66 - The Mother We Share | Age 65 - Pretty Keen On Centrefolds | Age 64 - Wangernumb | Age 63 - Aversadze | Age 62 - Aversadze | Age 60 - Lynx | Age 59 - Astral | Age 58 - That's How You Get Ants | Age 57 - Aversadze

Will you ever bring back the cow fight?
    All for one and one for Chrystal!!

the link isnt working to jorosar keeps sending to me askjoshy.
    Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity. -George S. Patton

Administrator
    We are currently in a countdown to going live, but this link should work:
    https://www.twitch.tv/jorosar

Regular
    Where's that Dryad on a horse link?

Post Demon
    missed the live, came in at what semed like close to the end, so I decided to watch it when I got more time on youtube.

Postaholic
    This was their best one yet I think. Didn't drag on, questions were answered and conversation was productive.
    A+

Can we watch the episode somewhere now that its done?
    “The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide to be.”
    - unknown

Regular
    https://www.twitch.tv/videos/174986732

not sure if they're posting a youtube link or not.

On a side note, I do like you started the episode with the old music. Oh the nostalgia.

JeffT assumes I know a lot. "you know"

:D
    "having fun warring when you have whoring and number 1 as a goal is totally pointless..." - Korp
    "while I heart shiester when we both play serious and are in the same kingdom, I hate shiester on the forums and pretty much disagree with everything he says. Even he knows this." - Flogger asking me out on a date

The devs have made a decision to kill competitive utopia and have thereby killed my interest with it.

This was my favorite episode yet as well. Very well done and thanks for answering all the questions.
    Never tell people how to do things. Tell them what to do and they will surprise you with their ingenuity. -George S. Patton

Needs to get out more
    Practice makes perfection seem unreasonably hard, but it does smooth out the edges.

You know you know. You know you know.

^ 90% of my arguments resulting in bachelorhood.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bishop View Post
    Correct me then, instead of being a dick about it.
    love that thick mahogany back with no belly carve or anything...pure thick wood ! The thing ROCK is made of !
    ________
    Weed bowls

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=...+say&FORM=VDRE

Post Fiend
    It's the first time I watch this discussion. Pretty good and concise. Well done guys, keep it up!

Though the time is quite inconvenient for Asians I believe. It was 3 am at my place, just happened to have insomnia so I watched.

Thread Information