Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Glory (7:16) vs AOTD (7:20) Round 2

Post Demon
    Wait a second, is this Sparta1 and Sparta2 fakewarring each other for mutual profit again?

Are we being bamboozled?

Omg don't get coss mad!!! And why would coss hit into our hostile? He has played in the top before. He knows that's a shady thing to do. However I don't think 6:16 has been there before because they refused to cf after we showed proof we were hostile and everyone that can look at a kd page can see our nw dropping from ops. But no. They abduct waved into it and had a dragon pointed at us the entire war and didn't cancel until after we wd.
    All for one and one for Chrystal!!

@meep yeah because I look like a spartan. I like it better when you don't post in my threads. Do you even uto? Last I knew you were stuck in some ghetto that couldn't win a war. At least I got one!
    All for one and one for Chrystal!!

Postaholic
    The Glory (7:16) vs AOTD (7:20)

Glory is the Kingdom which CP is playing in?
    and
    7:20 is lead by Matija. but is it called Spartans? I dunno.

Postaholic
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrystal Palace View Post
    Omg don't get coss mad!!! And why would coss hit into our hostile? He has played in the top before. He knows that's a shady thing to do. However I don't think 6:16 has been there before because they refused to cf after we showed proof we were hostile and everyone that can look at a kd page can see our nw dropping from ops. But no. They abduct waved into it and had a dragon pointed at us the entire war and didn't cancel until after we wd.
    I heard 6:16 is Panthira. But highly impossible. All know Bart and co did an age of RK on Panthira kingdom.
    However, who knows..hatred become love also could happen.

I'm not in Sparta, got kicked, only a poor drifter of the Utopian streets now.
    Age 65 - FreeakStyle - FeyrPlay Alliance Win - Dwarves Stole My Bike
    Age 66 - FreeakStyle - #1 Honor & Warring Kingdom - Making FS Great Again
    Age 67 - BeastBlood - #1 Honor Human(Prince) - Steve from Walmart
    Age 68 - BeastBlood ft OldSchool - #1 Honor Kingdom & Avian - We Are All Feyr
    Age 69 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Kingdom in The History of Utopia - Clever Use of Words
    Age 70 - Ancient Spartans - #1 Land(25325 acres) & NW Faery - Spartan of Redeeming Qualities

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrystal Palace View Post
    @meep yeah because I look like a spartan. I like it better when you don't post in my threads. Do you even uto? Last I knew you were stuck in some ghetto that couldn't win a war. At least I got one!
    I'm an honorary member and official spokesperson of SL33PY, I'll direct you to our record, where we actually have won 1 out of 1 wars we've fought.

Undefeated yo.

Thread Information