Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Glory (7:16) vs AOTD (7:20) Round 2

Postaholic

The Glory (7:16) vs AOTD (7:20) Round 2

I've been vaguely watching these two interact with each other and noticed they're in war now. Don't know who either are, but from what I've gathered, 7:16 withdrew well up in acres in their first war (not sure if it was unwinnable long term or it was a time sensitive decision), probably with the intention of a B2B. 7:20 refused the B2B originally, ate some waves and razes/bounces for some days from 7:16 and then explored (?) and has now declared.

Not sure if either will comment here as they're both hiding their identity, but looks like there might be some spicy drama!

Who are these ghettoes?

clear fw
    Snakes
    PewPEW
    Divinity
    Emeriti

Non of my nubs speak for my KD

they're probably generating more fake honor by killing provinces off to reset them at 1800
    -- Freedom Valley - Cartoon Networth - Harsh Cheeses - HaLL of FORCE - The Fantastic Trollfags - Polar Bears - Simians - Pew Pew - RoO - Mango Unchained - RoO

Post Demon
    Looks like 7:20 played old 'hug the meter and then wait for someone else to wave your opponent before declaring' trick.

7:16 got outplayed.

How many provs did each side kill for honor?
    Last edited by Meep; 11-09-2017 at 16:14.

Post Fiend
    7.20 got 1 (count?) Faery pk'ed before war, and thats it. Noone died during war it seems.

We got schooled and lost. We went into first war unprepared for the new ns mechanics and didn't put wt on our avians. We withdrew up acres and had an internal conflict about next step. We waved and ran meter up and gains started to suck hard. Then someone had the bright idea to bounce avian tacts with no hospitals. So that the three provs I got aided up to 200k off ended up with crap offense. So we sat with minimum gains and ns fb and chastity for a week. So many mistakes were made. So at war declare I had to bust my ass getting our fae and a few elves secure and come out the other side of this not having been farmed out. I think when it was all said and done we are still up acres from the first war. However at one point we were 42k acres. Anyway gotti is back now so we should be in good shape. But these damn cf are a ***** to get when people think you're pandas!!! Wow I didn't realize people hated them so bad.

Edit: also since when is a top kd allowed to learn wave you after you prove to them your hostile? Where is ABA and the foul play police? Also no binar. You get 0 acres now that we know how this age mechanics work. You could have helped your cp but you didn't!!!! #noacres4binar
    Last edited by Chrystal Palace; 12-09-2017 at 03:12.
    All for one and one for Chrystal!!

Enthusiast
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrystal Palace View Post
    We got schooled and lost. We went into first war unprepared for the new ns mechanics and didn't put wt on our avians. We withdrew up acres and had an internal conflict about next step. We waved and ran meter up and gains started to suck hard. Then someone had the bright idea to bounce avian tacts with no hospitals. So that the three provs I got aided up to 200k off ended up with crap offense. So we sat with minimum gains and ns fb and chastity for a week. So many mistakes were made. So at war declare I had to bust my ass getting our fae and a few elves secure and come out the other side of this not having been farmed out. I think when it was all said and done we are still up acres from the first war. However at one point we were 42k acres. Anyway gotti is back now so we should be in good shape. But these damn cf are a ***** to get when people think you're pandas!!! Wow I didn't realize people hated them so bad.

Edit: also since when is a top kd allowed to learn wave you after you prove to them your hostile? Where is ABA and the foul play police? Also no binar. You get 0 acres now that we know how this age mechanics work. You could have helped your cp but you didn't!!!! #noacres4binar
    Some big kd waved you guys while you are in hostile? Damn... i would expect that big kd to justify their action. Also, would the abduct waves contributed much of the wl or the damages were already been done?

Director of Age Changes
    Who waved? Name and shame.
    Discord: Hex | IRC: Hextor / Avenger

Quote Originally Posted by Avenger View Post
    Who waved? Name and shame.
    It was Sleepy. He has edited that post 2 times now. I didn't read the first version, but the second was something like "Had to edit this because coss got really mad and apparently hes gonna blah blah blah if I dont blah".

Post Demon
    Quote Originally Posted by Pillz View Post
    It was Sleepy. He has edited that post 2 times now. I didn't read the first version, but the second was something like "Had to edit this because coss got really mad and apparently hes gonna blah blah blah if I dont blah".
    Learn waving into random ghetto hostiles doesn't seem like Coss' style.

Also, as the official spokesperson of sleepy, nobody informed me that we waved into a ghetto hostile, so I can only assume it didn't happen.

It was 6:16 but they thought we were pandas like everyone else did. It did hurt a lot. The troop loss was horrible. When we wd we were down what like 10k military. However things were resolved with 6:16.
    All for one and one for Chrystal!!

Quote Originally Posted by Chrystal Palace View Post
    It was 6:16 but they thought we were pandas like everyone else did. It did hurt a lot. The troop loss was horrible. When we wd we were down what like 10k military. However things were resolved with 6:16.
    Then why did Coss force you to edit your post?

Quote Originally Posted by Meep View Post
    Learn waving into random ghetto hostiles doesn't seem like Coss' style.

Also, as the official spokesperson of sleepy, nobody informed me that we waved into a ghetto hostile, so I can only assume it didn't happen.
    I apologize for not consulting you first, as the preeminent player & spokesman of Sleepy

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Pillz View Post
    Then why did Coss force you to edit your post?
    We have cf with them for almost 3 weeks now and we didn.t wave anyone this age so far. We only hit 2 kds after our war start of age and it was acres collecting for cf.

Stop being an idiot and blame me for everything bad happening in this world.

Ps: SMG

Thread Information