Greetings everyone!

I am looking for some people who would like to join the Utopia News Team. My vision for this would be for each reporter to find at least 1 war taking place each week, speak with the Monarchs/Stewards of each side for opening statements, follow the war by posting stats, narrating/commentating on what each side appears to be doing for strategy, providing insightful comments as to how effective strategy is working and following up once the war is completed with statements from either side.

I'd very much like to see some good activity in the News forum, not just of top wars but wars throughout the server giving all tiers of the server some spotlight and a chance to show the server what they're made of.

We have plans to include links/stats in-game that would be highlights from these articles if we can get this going.

I recall the days of UtopiaTemple when this was a common practice and it was quite enjoyable. I'd like to see that once again!

If you're interested in joining the team send me a PM or e-mail me DavidC@Utopia-Game.com