Post Fiend
    The top warring KD has 4 undead.
    The second has 4.
    The third has 10.
    The fourth has 9.

I don't think it's overpowered.

Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by dsqrd View Post
    There's too much of a fixation on being fully pumped before you can war. You only have to be pumped enough to take on your target KD. When I'm helping run a warring KD I start messaging for war as soon as war ends. I start with messaging easier KDs then work my way up. Eventually someone bites. We've gone to war many times with many provs "under pumped", but we we're prepared enough for the next war.

As an aside, undead is not over powered. They're just easier to play. I like them, but this age avian cleric, orc cleric, human sage, etc can manage an undead core.
    Yes 90% of the server thinks they need to be pumped to war. This is the main problem here.
    But you just need to be pumped enough to beat your opponent.
    I went to play in a ghetto for a while. The monarch doesnt understand it. I offered him like 7 KDs that we can war right now and probably beat them. But he thinks we have been hammered too much and need to pump. Like the last 2-3 weeks already.
    Then we need a new KR up. Then itīs a weekend. More excuses.
    Now one guy is switching from UD Paladin to TM because he dosnīt like to be science raped.
    In general just a lot of crying from people who are unable to adapt to any change.
    Last edited by Suur; 14-09-2017 at 13:34.

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by stealth4785 View Post
    Twenty was just a number. If you don't think they are overpowered you're in denial.
    I guess pointing and screaming overpowered about everything that isnt your favorit is easier than thinking... But then again, this does make me curious... If you prefer not to think, why not just play something like a fps or something?

If you do want to actually start playing utopia, here's a little hint for beating undead... they suck vs ops. And that doesn't even get your province plagued.

And now I'm curious how long it'll take until some undead fanboy starts crying about how overpowered faeries are again.
    -Nox-

Now playing a well prepared bacon rogue. Seasoned the little piggie with peper, thyme and rosemary. Put in the oven with potatoes under it so those get baked in the seasoned fat dripping down. Asparagus with cherrytomatoes, olives and basil on the side. Hmmmmmm.

546706 total books in Palem's superfun uhm hoi challenge.
    Made utopian faeries fly.
    Age 72 war win crown and honour crown.

Post Fiend
    undead aren't much worse Vs ops than other attackers, less than some. No food means more room for WT, high offense offspecs means higher offense per net worth. Undead are built to run low net worth high offense trading acres for elites and just generally smashing everything. A pumped orc cleric is the best bet to beat an undead in offense, and they can't replace that offense as easily as an undead can, since off specs are cheap. Undead rogue is a popular pick this round, and properly played, is a beast. Undead are definitely overpowered this round, especially in the mid-to-low tier where science is less important.

With that said, any race is powerful when properly played, undead is just the easiest to draw out their potential. It is the best choice for new attackers. It's simple and easy to play.

I prefer orc cleric for top war kingdoms. There is a lot of potential there.

Quote Originally Posted by stealth4785 View Post
    Twenty was just a number. If you don't think they are overpowered you're in denial.
    Gets proven wrong and now its suddenly just a number lololol.

Regular
    I haven't seen much of an issue getting into wars, but I've certainly noticed that they tend to last longer, which means a longer downtime afterwards in order to recover.
    Ghetto Nightmare

Age 96 - Chaise Longue/Lighthouse Fire | Age 95 - Telephone The Real Ham Jackson | Age 94 - Final Girl | Age 93 - Superdrug | Age 92 - No Gods No Masters | Age 91 - Hunting The Wren | Age 90 - I Useta Lover | Age 89 - The Young People | Age 88 - Suspended in Gaffa | Age 87 - Aversadze | Age 85-86 - [Making A Baby] | Age 84 - Gay Girls | Age 83 - Avant Gardener | Age 82 - Girls Talk | Age 81 - Aversadze | Age 80 - Somewhere A Clock Is Ticking | Age 79 - Stella Was A Diver And She Was Always Down | Age 78 - The Lightning Strike | Age 77 - So Like A Rose | Age 76 - Aversadze/Kemosabe | Age 75 - Not Your Kind Of People/Good Shot, Good Soldier | Age 74 - Godspell | Age 73 - Time Will Destroy Everything/Versions of Hate | Age 72 - Another New World | Age 71 - Cold Old Fire | Age 70 - Battlestations | Age 69 - Tilted | Age 68 - Spite & Malice | Age 67 - I, The Hand Grenade | Age 66 - The Mother We Share | Age 65 - Pretty Keen On Centrefolds | Age 64 - Wangernumb | Age 63 - Aversadze | Age 62 - Aversadze | Age 60 - Lynx | Age 59 - Astral | Age 58 - That's How You Get Ants | Age 57 - Aversadze

The Other Guy

Quote Originally Posted by Calya View Post
    I haven't seen much of an issue getting into wars, but I've certainly noticed that they tend to last longer, which means a longer downtime afterwards in order to recover.
    Yes with removal of FORTIFIED, wars go at least 10 days, to 2 weeks. As there is not enough time in EOWCF to fully recover its just as easy to stay in endless war. We were 1/6 last age, 0/7 age before , 3/5 my first age as Monarch. We are too "casual".
    In the ghetto ppl want war wins BUT dont wanna work for them. They wanna be "casual". They want THE OTHER GUY to do the work.
    They say I cant set alarm to make the wave? Well dont ya pee at night? I do. Drink an extra glass of wine or water and you'll wake w/o alarm.

In last year I have trained at least 7 ppl who have never played or been gone 10 years. Yet only 9 total made trip to this age. We got merged w/another casual KD of 11. PPL just do not understand "the other guy" is you.

FORTIFIED is mandatory. If ya win you are underpop from extra acres. If ya lose ya are underpop from massive ops and loss of acres where Dspecs desert... Also Undead is not overpowered if you chose drywall/clerk.

our current war will be at least 9 days

postscript: Its a turn based, strategy, war, mmo, MATH game. [well semi-massive]

oh, the war room attack calculator was broken last night.

@markers: retals are better because enemy is getting 2x resources.
    Last edited by kendy; 14-09-2017 at 17:58. Reason: skank may join me again

Veteran
    Quote Originally Posted by Crunch View Post
    you can argue it all you want. the proof is in game. it's happening if you want to believe it or not....
    Then you are doing it wrong. Have not had any issues pumping all age. With affluent they have been quicker. Sure you still get hit and opped but that happened before as well. But my retals are better from prosper than it was from fort.

Enthusiast
    I find it interesting how guys who run or play in 25 man kingdoms. That mostly play in the top 25 or don't play competitively at all come on here and tell guys who play in 22 man warring tier/ ghetto their wrong. Being in the ghetto right now sucks honestly and it's like a big orgy down here. Anyways I generally play in the top and not used to eating hits in hostile, agreed wars, actual war stance being stolen from in eowcf. So it's definitely a shock to me, but maybe it's like this every age and I see why utopia can't add players.

Post Demon
    undead is not overpowered, no thievery ops unless you are rogue and I bet more than half of the undead players never thougth about adding hospitals since most just run dumb down strategies with mass homes and mass banks to sustain massive draft rates, that is how you set yourself up for faliure on a decent pick.

its actually funny...it feels like as if Utopia had a Resident Evil type of age where the Undead horde was unleashed upon the world and its making people live really hard lives ala Walking Dead
    Last edited by DonJuan; 15-09-2017 at 04:20.
    "Respect the one who defends his land with bravery;
    Honor the price he pays to fufill his duty."

-DonJuan, The Legendary KaMiKaZe King
    WhatsApp +16264286874 | SC2/D3 BattleNet: DonJuan5420 | PSN: DonJuan5420

Age 54: #1 Land KD (HaLL of Heroes)
    Age 54: #1 NW KD (HaLL of Heroes)

Age 81: #1 Honor KD (The Faery Circle)
    Age 81: #1 WW KD (The Faery Circle)
    The Tactical Technical Institute

Post Fiend
    Quote Originally Posted by MyNameIsMatija View Post
    No, this is Utopia.
    Crap, wrong game

For the record, when I saw the thread title I was disappointed that the first post didn't start with "...what is it good for?"
    RUTHLESS // Randomers // BiO // Pulse // Pyro // BeastBlood // BlameMod

#Giraffes #PayKuhan

Playing Since Age 18
    Resident esports gob
    Ooooh I didn't even know I had crowns, are they edible?

Quote Originally Posted by JoRoSaR View Post
    For the record, when I saw the thread title I was disappointed that the first post didn't start with "...what is it good for?"
    ... Absolutely nothing
    Cuddly Panda Troll

PyroManiaCs Official Troll from April 13th 2014 to January 2015

I've had two wars and now a button for 3. I also have an agreed war for when we exit this next one. Just lose wars and everyone wants to war you. Or join my kd and have wars because everyone wants to war me!!! Either to kick my arse or because I make it a fun war.
    All for one and one for Chrystal!!

Thread Information